How Has Tip.it Affected How You Play RuneScape?

Hawks

Basically this is a discussion about how Tip.it has changed how you play RuneScape. (If there's already a thread, I couldn't find it, please lock this one then.) Do you play smarter, do you play more for fun with other Tip.iters, how did Tip.it change how you play RS?

Quite frankly, Tip.it made me play RS a lot less. :D 'Cause I'm now on Tif all the time, busy with the Falador Library and reading lots of topics.

Hehe, same here. Tip.it forums gives me an excuse not to play RuneScape.

Not only that, but it has increased my focused playing time a lot. By having a blog in Blogscape, it allows me to properly set my goals with the cheers of my fellow Tip.iters. ::'

The website has quest guides, this allows me to finish quests (when I become a member) more quicker.

j0xPu5R.png

For me, tip.it's made RS a lot easier. Quest guides let you complete every quest with ease, skill calculators and planners help you train up, and skill guides give detailed information that the KB in Runescape doesn't give.

So tip.it has basically just made the game a lot easier for me, and the forums have kept me amused while training boring skills.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

For me, tip.it's made RS a lot easier. Quest guides let you complete every quest with ease, skill calculators and planners help you train up, and skill guides give detailed information that the KB in Runescape doesn't give.

So tip.it has basically just made the game a lot easier for me, and the forums have kept me amused while training boring skills.

What he said, basically. ::'

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

It helped me out a lot when I still played RS. The quest guides on Tip.it are, unlike RuneHQ, more brief and summarized. Sometimes though this forced me to check out more detailed quest-guides but on overall the one made by Tip.it were great!

Calculators is something I too used a lot to see how much more time and MONEY I had to spend for training a specific skill.

Most useful though were the forums with a huge database of player made guides for almost anything you could do on Runescape (from skill guides to minigame guides etc. etc.). These guides by far outnumbered Tip.it's own guides and therefore were great if you needed a guide that wasn't on the website itself yet.

Besides providing a lot of useful information the Forums also provided something that kept me playing for much longer than I was planning to, the community. TiF holds a great and loyal community, with the majority willing to help out others when asked to and providing active forums with something to read every moment of they day when you didn't feel like paying too much attention to your RS screen.

So on overall I can conclude Tip.it has been a great help in my RS carreer, both in informal as in formal ways,

Thanks

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

I mulittask more now, since I'm most often on the forums at the same time as I play the game. Also, I take much more pictures in the game, for my blog here on TIF. Of course I have also got quite a lot of friends from here too who I often chat to in the game and have fun with.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Tip.it has helped me fill in the gaps where I have spare time, but I don't feel like playing RS. It's probably prevented me from pernamently quitting yet, because I love it's great community which is often difficult to find, and I don't want to leave it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

It got me my quest cape :thumbsup:

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

I don't type stupid anymore, met a lot of nice people, I actually train instead of doing whatever and hoping it gives me exp... Yeah, made me a hell of a lot smarter :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

always browsing tif while i play rs, and a little when im not, can keep both windows open without blocking the other so i know if im ganna die or something, just gives me something to do while i play if there aren't any friends on, it does get in the way when im trying to farm though, im like i need to focus, but i wanna browse tif :P

legends2.jpg

I'm on the same boat as Stilev. While training or doing something else on RS, I'll be browsing the forums - really makes the time fly. Also, there are times when I need help and I can always find my answer somewhere here on this site. :D

Oh yeah, and I could never forget Blogscape. It will be good for reminiscing in a few months.

Tip-it has changed my rs life in many ways.

It has made me play much less but enjoy the time I do play more enjoyable; because I know how to do things the best ways. It has also let me do more in my time; because i've always used the guides etc on quests etc.

- Rem.

::'

Please visit our forums !! Click the link!!

Register; and get posting!

CLICK! ---> http://dantay800.com/forum1/index.php <---CLICK!