Dynamic Signatures Released!

MageUK

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark_Dude_98.png

That's my Ice Cube :D Stupid strength ruins the first column :(

Won't be using it though as I like my current signature.

Well done Peter - You've done a fantastic job, the signatures are great :thumbsup:

I (think) you can put those siggehs on a rotaing script with uzzisoft. That's what i've done anyway.

If you do, they will NOT update anymore. You'll have to update it by making a new one every time you level. :|

Hmm...well the only way to test this is to level up I guess...shame I'm nowhere near leveling. Also, what I did was create an internet shortcut to the image and use that instead of using the actauly image in the script, but I guess I could check it once I level.

How do we make our images transparent? I understand now how not to stretch them but there is a big white square around the pose. Can I change this in paint?

You can in paint, but you need a lot of Patience. It would take anywhere between 5 to 10 minutes to do it properly.

In photoshop I can do it in about a minute.

USE THE ERASER TOOL. a lot of people use a white colored pencil or paintbrush tool. That does not make the image transparent.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

You can make things transparent in paint? I had no idea... got GIMP anyway.

Just submitted my custom pose and background, we'll see how long it takes... \' Can't wait!!!

These are really awesome sigs. i already did a non-custom one, although it was my pose:

hawk0078.png

Sucks that only two of my stats are in high scores though.

Yeah but apparently the sigs are too big in filesize for it to be worth it.

2cf4f87d40.png

Took like five minutes! YES!! :thumbsup: any tips on how to get it to not stretch the pic though?

Oh. it does say that... :wall:

Maybe a FAQ on how big your image should be in pixels and same for background... Or did I not read the directions and it already said that...

It says it on the site where you upload your images, the file size limitations and also the best pixel sizes for both poses and background.

posebgzh8.png

If you don't want your image stretched but want the same picture you have them just make the background of it larger and put the picture on it. So if your current pose image is 100x108, for example, then just add 22 pixels of transparency to one of the sides.

Redid it now waiting...

Checked the sig status with the Dynamic signature status cheker (?)... The link back to tip.it in the upper left corner doesn't work; it should be http://www.tip.it/runescape/runescape.

How do we make our images transparent? I understand now how not to stretch them but there is a big white square around the pose. Can I change this in paint?

You can in paint, but you need a lot of Patience. It would take anywhere between 5 to 10 minutes to do it properly.

USE THE ERASER TOOL. a lot of people use a white colored pencil or paintbrush tool. That does not make the image transparent.

I tried that but it didn't work, besides the eraser tool wasn't small enough sometimes to get the odd squares.

I tried that but it didn't work, besides the eraser tool wasn't small enough sometimes to get the odd squares.

If Paint doesn't cut it for you and your willing to download software Paint.NET has intuitive transparency tools. (Also requires .net frameworks from Microsoft)

You can send me the thing you want transparent and I'll fix and send it back to you and you can then upload it.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Can you make it so that I can put in my own levels since it only does the ones on the highscore and says my level is 55 when I am actually 67 since it does not show my strength...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Can you make it so that I can put in my own levels since it only does the ones on the highscore and says my level is 55 when I am actually 67 since it does not show my strength...

People would abuse this adding levels they don't actually have. For example: 99 str instead of 85

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

I asked a loooooooong time ago and they said no. It makes me sad.

Pure_MageUk,

I did what you said to the pose adding pixels of transparancy to fit the 122x108 and it worked.

c6b87bcfeb.png

I used a simple 2 shades of yellow gradient as the background.

The pose is a little small though. I can fix that. Ill resize and re upload lol. (Sorry for the workout mods)

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Custom poses and backgrounds, w00t! :thumbsup: Looks like my Isafdar background has been done already, though. Guess it's time to switch from my favorite magic tree spot to my favorite shark spot, then.