Dynamic Signatures Released!

MageUK

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Borat would say.

"Is nice!"

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

VEry nice job on them. Thanks for doing this TIF \'

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Good job guys! I have been eagerly awaiting these :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yayzors, Goal Siggies!! They look awesome, thank you! :thumbsup: Now, all I need is FoG Goal Sig and my Signature is perfect.. :-k

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I don't like that the percentage bar stops at 100%, especially since it only works for level goals and not experience goals. I want to know how far past my goal I am, too. Right now I'm going for 200% in fishing and woodcutting, and I'm not using the Tip.It goal sigs because they don't represent that.

^^

Agreed with above, that would be cool. :D

Also make other 1s smaller, you got a big space between the bar and writing... I think it will look better if you did. But still keep the old ones as well.

Hi, I made a Dynamic signature with Tip.it pose & background

but I have a problem with it not updating my stats. I know that

it updates every 12 hours, but I didn't know that before finding

out that changing the quest point number creates a new one

with updated stats. The problem is that it seems that the original

one doesn't update at all anymore (234 QP), so I would like to

know if the others I created by changing that number on the

link could be deleted?. Er, anyways, I guess that if it is not possible

I will need to do some quest/s to match the number of the

latest one created. :wall:

Cheers.

pagan_song.png

pagan_song.png

Hi, I made a Dynamic signature with Tip.it pose & background

but I have a problem with it not updating my stats. I know that

it updates every 12 hours, but I didn't know that before finding

out that changing the quest point number creates a new one

with updated stats. The problem is that it seems that the original

one doesn't update at all anymore (234 QP), so I would like to

know if the others I created by changing that number on the

link could be deleted?. Er, anyways, I guess that if it is not possible

I will need to do some quest/s to match the number of the

latest one created. :wall:

Cheers.

All signatures update 12 hours from their creation not 12 hours at set intervals, so your old signature will not update at the same time as the new one, but it WILL update. For example, if I was to create a signature now (it's 11:51am here), it would update next at 11:51pm. Whereas you might have a signature you created at 8am which will update at 8pm tonight. Don't worry about it updating to match because it will, every time a signature is loaded (ie viewed by anyone) it is checked to see when it was last updated and if it's longer than 12 hours it will recache.

I have a problem with the signature updater. At times it shows the

updated stats, but the rest of the time it goes back to the state

of my skills as they were in the day I created it :wall:. You said that

it is updated when someone sees it (if at least 12 hours has passed

since the last update), but does that only apply on this Forum or for

any other website as well? I am using this signature on my Clan's

Website. So, how does this work...when a clan member sees a post

made by me (new or not), it updates? I guess it doesn't when I see

it, right?

pagan_song.png

pagan_song.png

I have a problem with the signature updater. At times it shows the updated stats, but the rest of the time it goes back to the state of my skills as they were in the day I created it :wall:. You said that it is updated when someone sees it (if at least 12 hours has passed since the last update), but does that only apply on this Forum or for any other website as well? I am using this signature on my Clan's Website. So, how does this work...when a clan member sees a post made by me (new or not), it updates? I guess it doesn't when I see it, right?
First off, please don't clip up lines like that... It only causes extra scroll distance. -.-

As for your problem with the signature, it sounds like your browser cache is getting in the way. Please try resetting your cache settings to download fresh every time an item is requested, and let us know if this continues to happen? :-s

~D. V. "I really think this is not Tip.It's fault." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

It seems like the problem is with Firefox (version 3.0.3). While using IE 7, the signature shows the updated stats...

I don't see any option to configure what you said, so I will search for some info on internet about this cache issue on Firefox.

Thanks anyways.

pagan_song.png

pagan_song.png

It seems like the problem is with Firefox (version 3.0.3). While using IE 7, the signature shows the updated stats...

I don't see any option to configure what you said, so I will search for some info on internet about this cache issue on Firefox.

Thanks anyways.

I think I can give you a small hand with that... Just go to "about:config", via FireFox's Address Bar, and then use the search feature in there to find "browser.cache.check_doc_frequency"... Once you find that, set the value on it to "1", as stated by the info on "Mozilla's page about how to configure your cache usage frequency" (http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.cache.check_doc_frequency) ... This will force it to download the updated image, without negative repercussions. :geek:

And in case you're curious, I use that setting myself... Works like a charm. 8-)

~Mr. D. V. "That should fix it." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Thank you! :D

I'll get some xp and see if it is working as intended.

@pryomancer: Thanks for the advice. Anyways, I learned that I shouldn't mess with something I don't understand, no matter how

appealing it may look to change a few things, when I was young and in the hard way (messing with the BIOS setup on my parent's PC, for example #-o).

(Ignore any misspelling/grammar issues. English is not my mother

tongue).

pagan_song.png

pagan_song.png

Thank you! :D

I'll get some xp and see if it is working as intended.

You're welcome, metalraider... I hope that tweak works out for you. :)

I'd just like to add that although Mr. Devnull's advice is sound, you want to be careful messing with the about:config settings, it's easy to screw up FireFox if you don't know what you're doing.
@pryomancer: Thanks for the advice. Anyways, I learned that I shouldn't mess with something I don't understand, no matter how appealing it may look to change a few things, when I was young and in the hard way (messing with the BIOS setup on my parent's PC, for example #-o).
Pryomancer still has a point, though... And it really is something I should have made clear mention about when I posted those instructions. So I am glad he mentioned it. :thumbsup:

(Ignore any misspelling/grammar issues. English is not my mother tongue).
Don't worry, you did an impressive job of typing in English. I will admit there was one slight error, but I'm sure you'll improve more over time. :thumbup:

~Mr. D. V. "Always glad to help a fellow Tip.It'er." Devnull