Dynamic Signatures Released!

MageUK

We've finally got around to releasing these for you all to play with! If you haven't been keeping up with the topic in Forum Updates then we'll give you a quick rundown of the features that our stat signatures have:

-- Hosted on Tip.It's reliable servers.

-- Choose from a large selection of backgrounds and poses.

-- Choose whether you would prefer a signature using only F2P skills or not.

-- Ability to upload your own background and/or pose for your signature.

-- Choice of whether to overlay the skill icons on your custom background or not.

-- Easily editable quest points.

-- Moderated images to ensure no nasty content.

We're considering this a soft release to iron out any bugs that may occur when released to a large number of users, so if you do discover any bugs then please report them to us so we can fix them. The release will be announced on the main site in a few days time.

To get started you simply need to go to http://www.tip.it/runescape/?dynamic and click your option of choice.

You'll also notice there's some other options there you may not be familiar with:

Updating Quest Points - This link gives you a small tutorial on how to easily change the quest points value in your signature without having to regenerate it.

Check Custom Sig Stats (If No E-Mail Received) - When your signature is approved or rejected, you will usually receive an e-mail telling you the verdict on your submitted image(s). If for some reason you don't receive the e-mail or you want to check the progress of your signatures you can click this link and enter your RuneScape username to be presented with a list of your signatures and their progress through the moderation system.

We hope you enjoy the stat signatures and bear with us while we fix any bugs you may run into.

You can discuss the signature release in this thread!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The text on the poll is larger than it is on the other pages of Tip.It

Also the Credits aren't at the bottom, and/or are very small. Unless that's where they are suppose to be. Regardless glad to see Tripsis's name on there. =)

One more thing (jackie chan anyone...?),

The forum rules, or the site rules, do they include the listed appropriate/inappropriate content that can or cant be uploaded, or what will be deemed inappropriate, or does everything have to be RS related for the poses? *If this was in the topic, I've missed it*

And if not, might want to do this...

Thank you so much for getting these up and running Peter! :D \:D/ It's great to see what was once a mere discussion turn into reality.

The forum rules, or the site rules, do they include the listed appropriate/inappropriate content that can or cant be uploaded, or what will be deemed inappropriate, or does everything have to be RS related for the poses? *If this was in the topic, I've missed it*

I'd imagine that anything can be uploaded as long as it's G-rated. I'm assuming it has to coincide with the Tip.it Forum Rules and Tip.it Signature Rules in terms of appropriateness. But an official response would be helpful :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

You are allowed to use real life pictures, as long you don't see any persons in it, and you are not trying to be rude.

E.g: you can use a picture of a beautiful mountain lake, but you can't use a picture of a dead politician. Just use common sense and you'll be fine.

Thank you so much for getting these up and running Peter! :D \:D/ It's great to see what was once a mere discussion turn into reality.

I'd imagine that anything can be uploaded as long as it's G-rated. I'm assuming it has to coincide with the Tip.it Forum Rules and Tip.it Signature Rules in terms of appropriateness. But an official response would be helpful :)

There can't be any RL pics of people either... However nature and other real life objects are ok. ;)

RuneScape pictures and pictures generated in photoshop or something are fine, just make sure they haven't obviously been created to depict something rude etc.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Dark_Dude_98.png

That's my Ice Cube :D Stupid strength ruins the first column :(

Won't be using it though as I like my current signature.

Well done Peter - You've done a fantastic job, the signatures are great :thumbsup:

E.g: you can use a picture of a beautiful mountain lake, but you can't use a picture of a dead politician. Just use common sense and you'll be fine.

Darnit! I guess I won't be able to use Bush in the coming years... -.-

And anyways 'Common Sense' is a biased way to IP Ban people. ;)

Dark_Dude_98.png

That's my Ice Cube :D Stupid strength ruins the first column :(

Won't be using it though as I like my current signature.

Well done Peter - You've done a fantastic job, the signatures are great :thumbsup:

I (think) you can put those siggehs on a rotaing script with uzzisoft. That's what i've done anyway.