Dynamic Signatures Released!

MageUK

Just for the heck of it...

2ee895641a.png

Now if only they'd added my F2P Mage to their pose database. :idea: ....... Whadda ya think? Maybe an idea for later? Ask the Tip.It Community for more poses? :-s

And BTW, the manual update panel would be helpful... Especially given 'RS Rule 7', which I hate to say, but Tip.It's Stat Sigs are in violation of at the moment. (And TBH, I really like the new Tip.It Stat Sigs, so I hope this gets handled soon!) Check 'Part 2.7' of 'RS Rule 7', if you don't believe me. :(

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And BTW, the manual update panel would be helpful... Especially given 'RS Rule 7', which I hate to say, but Tip.It's Stat Sigs are in violation of at the moment. (And TBH, I really like the new Tip.It Stat Sigs, so I hope this gets handled soon!) Check 'Part 2.7' of 'RS Rule 7', if you don't believe me. :(

~D. V. Devnull

If you're referring to the signatures updating every 12 hours, Peter talked to a Jagex Mod and they confirmed that it was not breaking any rules.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

~D. V. Devnull

If you're referring to the signatures updating every 24 hours, Peter talked to a Jagex Mod and they confirmed that it was not breaking any rules.

They actually update every 12 hours. :P I spoke with Jagex who confirmed that as long as we're using their "lite" feed for the high scores we can update whenever we want, how do you think other fan sites get away with doing it? :lol:

You know that Tip.It supports Jagex rules and this is no exception, we had everything checked out to be within the rules before this went anywhere near public.

~D. V. Devnull

If you're referring to the signatures updating every 24 hours, Peter talked to a Jagex Mod and they confirmed that it was not breaking any rules.

They actually update every 12 hours. :P

That's what I said.. :anxious: Stop editing my posts to make me look bad Peter! :shame:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Just for the heck of it...

~D. V. Devnull

Looks like your gig as a "Web Guardian" isn't working out so well.

What's more hilarious is that you believed that Tipit's sigs violated jagex rules but you made and used one anyways.

Perhaps what we really need to do to pay staff members for the time they are forced to spend answering your totally baseless accusations.

Last thought on an embarrassing moment.......

<<<Quote Snip>>>

They actually update every 12 hours. :P I spoke with Jagex who confirmed that as long as we're using their "lite" feed for the high scores we can update whenever we want, how do you think other fan sites get away with doing it? :lol:

You know that Tip.It supports Jagex rules and this is no exception, we had everything checked out to be within the rules before this went anywhere near public.

Alright... Didn't know they had seperate rules for that 'Lite Feed'... Glad to know everything is okay with the sigs in that regard. ::'

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Quick question, I made a custom one and didn't like it, can I upload another one?

Quick answer, yes.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

bout how long does it take for a pic uploaded from my comp, to get processed into a signature?

The two that i have done only took a few minutes each

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Umm.. how the heck does the siggy know my construction level? :shock: It's not ranked.. Meh, it's even below 30 :shock:

Tip.It is just FTW ;)

On Topic: I feel a bit guilty not using one of these, but I cannot since I use Uzzisoft.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Umm.. how the heck does the siggy know my construction level? :shock: It's not ranked.. Meh, it's even below 30 :shock:
It knows your total level from the high scores and if everyhting else is ranked then its only a bit of maths to work out the missing stat level. Pretty cool though :P *rasp* to all the people that said tipits sigs are not unique.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And people laughed at me when I suggested custom poses and backgrounds... now look at the success!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

And people laughed at me when I suggested custom poses and backgrounds... now look at the success!

We laughed at you because you smell funny. The idea itself was good. :lol:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

We laughed at you because you smell funny. The idea itself was good. :lol:

Actually, didnt N Odie suggest the backgrounds?

viewtopic.php?p=5821372#p5821372

This was my first comment about it on the thread. I discussed it with Peter in IRC.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi