What's Your Gamerscore?

Da Pirates

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like havn't even played 360...Only 2 games played properly out of 6-7 I own...

Its about 800ish.

I hate aiming guns, because the Y axis has been confusing me ever since I spent a day alternating the two thinking it'd get me better at using either :P Now I can't use any properly..

Doomy edit: I like sheep

This may seem a stupid question, but i've got a 360 60gb and i'm still waiting on the network adapter that I ordered online, and ethernet connection is not an option due to the location of my router.

Is it still possible to collect achievements/gamerscore without having a 360 connected to the internet?

This may seem a stupid question, but i've got a 360 60gb and i'm still waiting on the network adapter that I ordered online, and ethernet connection is not an option due to the location of my router.

Is it still possible to collect achievements/gamerscore without having a 360 connected to the internet?

You just can't download new stuff/play online, I think.

As for a new answer... Somewhere between 7-8k. Good for not having played online? :lol:

Yes it just wont have a time stamp on the achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is, but I'm not sure. I didn't have an internet connection until a month after I started my account and I already had 1000+ GS. But when I made my new account, I had to start over. There might have been an option for me to just upgrade the account I was using, but I never saw it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

10,200-something. It is at once comparatively small and large.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Old thread is old.

I think I have around 3600. Not an improvement from when I originally posted in this thread (2080GS in August 2008) :(

I was randomly looking at my friend's friend list with my friend (too many friends o_O), and we came across this guy with over 400 games (yes we counted). I don't remember what his gamerscore is, I'll try to find him again.

EDIT:

Found him.

2efnvo0.png