6 different pouches made per charm, average

5 thousand green charms used

4 thousand rock lobster lures

3 pets level 90+ grown

2 thousand blue charms used

1 hot level and cape

sum999cb.PNG

sum99_newstuffeea.PNG

Did 1-83 at waterfiends, nearly breaking even. Then I burst to 92, using 25m of supplies, then used about 85m of barrage to get 99. I used 3 million spirit shards and about 30m in seconds for a total of about 225m.

Fun fact: I used 4 ring of lifes at rock lobsters, killing 9 at the final rest spot area.

My dragon egg:

reddragoneggb7c.PNG

It took me exactly 23 kills even though I was expecting 400. The hides sold immediately for mid. For red dragons: I recommend bringing 2 super sets and 2 antifires, wearing bandos armor, and filling yak and inventory with monkfish. Pick up green charms as they are the majority. Bank just before the yak runs out. Use yak scrolls to bank hides.

Here's the hatchling dragon:

hatchlingdragon3ad.PNG

Monkey adult:

adultmonkey1df.PNG

Chameleon adult:

adultchameleon1bd.PNG

Credits

-Pack Yak Unit

-Scarlet Empire, my clan

-TSG

-Heartskate for lobs method and Artemis for numbers

-Deth2you69 and everyone else who let me into waterbirth...especially the ones that did it for free

-GWI, #billy, and everyone else

2496 Completionist

Congratz mate on 99 summon, very impressive!

10/10.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

I so want that cape. But I can't even afford 68 summoning. I probably have pouches and charms for it, just not the cash for seconds and shards #-o I'll give you 9/10 because you bursted for charms, but I'll give you 10/10 overall. I just prefer slayer for charms.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I so want that cape. But I can't even afford 68 summoning. I probably have pouches and charms for it, just not the cash for seconds and shards #-o I'll give you 9/10 because you bursted for charms, but I'll give you 10/10 overall. I just prefer slayer for charms.

I agree...but I really wanted this 99 and I'll take ranks with slayer. The high level familiars were worth it to me...I'm slaying now.

nRs"]Wow very nice skill, 10/10 or 99/99 if you prefer :)

I have to ask, it seems kind of expensive, how long do you think it will take to make the money back?

Before godwars became dead it would have taken me a couple months of on and off monsterhunting to get that kind of cash. Now, it'll slowly accumulate again.

Very nice, great thread too.

What are you going for next?

99 Fletching; will probably do some Slayer too. 85 mining is a long-term goal. Progress is in my siggy

2496 Completionist

See noone believed me, but judging by the looks of that picture you also got your egg in under 20 Kills? AMIRITE?!?!

Grats again matey =D> I should have got a red one too, and maybe I will, hate using summona though, and you know I cbfed to kill things off task outside of GWD. :lol:

<3: Drum

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Awesome skill and cape and blah blah, but I really like how you put the thread together. Quality for a quality achievement.

Great job, quite the inspiration. :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.