Live Concerts

happy123

Yeah I just learned that Anti-Flag is warming up for Rage Against the Machine at the show I'm going to. Added bonus. Woo!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of good bands coming to Sweden this fall. I'll be seeing:

Paul Gilbert

Black Label Society

Motörhead (with Airbourne)

Disturbed

Black Stone Cherry (hopefully)

I might see The Unholy Alliance Chapter III (Slayer, Trivium, Mastodon, Amon Amarth) if any of my friends feel like going.

2009rb9.jpg

I've had the privelege of seeing many of my favourite bands live, although there are many more i'd still love to see. The White Stripes are probably the best live act i've ever seen.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I've been to several, favourite being Red Jumpsuit Apparatus by far.

Bowling For Soup and Taking Back Sunday were ftw too

Saw Green Day at MK the night Bullet In A Bible was recorded, that was good ::'

Love going to gigs, so much better than just sitting in listening to music (:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Between Last Shadow Puppets and Sigur Rós I will also be seeing Lykke Li. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Ive only been to an Iron Maiden concert, it was pretty good. I plan on going to Bloodstock and Wacken Open Air at some point in time, when I have money. Damn my parents and theyre lack of money!!!

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Yeah I just learned that Anti-Flag is warming up for Rage Against the Machine at the show I'm going to. Added bonus. Woo!

Love Anti Flag, saw them at Reading festival and done my first moshing.

Not sure how much there new stuff compares to old ablums though. Definatly want to see them next time there back in town.

Anyway ive seen:

Emilie Autumn

Meg and Dia *2 Both at Give it a name and Give it a name introduces, plus going to another one of there gigs with Melee in November

Reading Festival

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

• 1 month later...
I hope to see Opeth sometime soon; I've heard that they're great live.

Oh god yes. When I went to prog Nation, 3 and Opeth were so freaking incredible live that it made up for missing half of between the buried and me's set (was getting my 3 cd signed :D) and the utter boringness that was Dream theater.

God, I love you both. I recently (October 13th) went to see Opeth live in St. Loius, MO. It was my first live concert and was the most intense experience of my life.

Bands that opened for them were:

Baroness (Decent. But seriously, the singer said like 10 words a song and all of them consisted of "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!")

High on Fire (I could have sworn they had 4 guys but apparently Im mentally incapacitated.)

The hype I heard about Opeth live was an understatement. They were amazing.

bazrippingjagex.jpg

Never been to a concert, however I have tickets for Metallica with the Down and the Sword on Novemeber first. Can't wait.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Saw the Black Keys last week in Covington Kentucky. The fire alarm went off during the 3rd song so everyone in the place had to leave for 20 minutes while the fire department came. It was pretty funny to me, but everyone else was pissed.

Still was a pretty good show. :thumbsup:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I was gonna go see Anathema in Manchester but my friend couldn't come up with the money to pay for his ticket and transport, and I don't feel like wandering about Manchester on my own.

(I would've paid for him, but it was about £260 for both of us and I simply don't have that much money.)

Oh well, they may play down here sometime.

Black Label Society next month (might see Monster Magnet too), Motörhead the next month... and then maybe Mustasch and Sonata Arctica somewhere inbetweeen, and in February I'm seeing Judas Priest, Megadeth, Testament (one concert), and a week later AC/DC. Also Edguy... not sure when though, but it's in February.

I got free tickets for AC/DC otherwise I wouldn't go.

2009rb9.jpg

Saw the Black Keys last week in Covington Kentucky. The fire alarm went off during the 3rd song so everyone in the place had to leave for 20 minutes while the fire department came. It was pretty funny to me, but everyone else was pissed.

Still was a pretty good show. :thumbsup:

I'm going to see The Black Keys in November, can't wait :)

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Black Label Society next month (might see Monster Magnet too), Motörhead the next month... and then maybe Mustasch and Sonata Arctica somewhere inbetweeen, and in February I'm seeing Judas Priest, Megadeth, Testament (one concert), and a week later AC/DC. Also Edguy... not sure when though, but it's in February.

I got free tickets for AC/DC otherwise I wouldn't go.

You are going priest feast? Damn I hate you .. Megadeth are epic live.