Live Concerts

happy123

I saw the Trans-Siberian Orchestra last monthish, I forget the exact date. It was pretty awesome.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I've watched the Backstreet Boys live, and it was an amazing concert.

:cry: (Tears of happiness)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

• 3 weeks later...

My AC/DC tickets were $91 each, and we had fairly good seats....They sold out in 4 Minutes and 27 Second though...

Yeah, all 3 concerts here in Sweden sold out in like 15 minutes. Both venues hold over 30,000 people too. Insane.

Yeah especially since they arent THAT good.

I was hoping to get tickets just to see the Answer as the opening band and have AC/DC as an added bonus but I didn't have $100 at the time. -.-

I heard it was a good concert too. :(

Also won't be seeing the Eagles of Death Metal next week because of some stupid thing for school that my parents won't let me skip. They announced the opening band recently: Living Things. They had a free download on iTunes a while back. ("Bom Bom" or something like that) I'm not much of a fan, but I still wouldn't mind seeing them. Oh, well.

Nothing else really pops out at me for the next few months. Looks like Spring is going to be boring.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I'm seeing As I Lay Dying (Hate this band), Municipal Waste, Children of Bodom, God Forbid, and Lamb of God on April 30th at the Myth in St. Paul. Tiny [wagon] place, should be metal as hell.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I'm seeing All That Remains, Municipal Waste, Children of Bodom, God Forbid, and Lamb of God on April 7th at the Paramount Theater in Seattle. Should be metal as hell.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm seeing All That Remains, Municipal Waste, Children of Bodom, God Forbid, and Lamb of God on April 7th at the Paramount Theater in Seattle. Should be metal as hell.

Go a week earlier, you can try out for "So you Think you can Dance."

[bleep] yeah, because im an awesome dancer.

No actually im terrible at dancing and hate dancing. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I wish I could send the dumb-[wagon] hardcore dancers from the metal shows to So You Think You Can Dance? so they don't clog up the pit with their moronic displays of angst.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

i go to concerts left right and center. I dont even know how many i have been to, but they have all been amazing, lots of good memories..

I got 2 (maybe 6) concerts coming up haha

Soilwork =P~ =P~ =P~ (been a dream of mine since i heard of them) with warbringer and a few others

and

Cannibal corpse is coming back :D with The faceless and others.. going to be amazing.

All the other shows in the next few months are smaller bands that non of you would know.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Eagles of Death Metal tonight. Should be epic.

My parents weren't going to let me go at first, but changed their minds yesterday in time for me to get tickets.

(yes I'm quoting myself)

Amazing show! Living Things, the opening band, was a bit disappointing, but they only played for 45 minutes so it went pretty fast.

Boots had a 103 fever and told us, "My manager told me to cancel this show, but I told him that I just had to play for these beautiful people! I may pass out a few times, but I always get up."

They played pretty much every song that I wanted them to play minus one. The sound blew out 3-4 times during the show and they handled it pretty well, claiming that it was because of their sheer awesomeness. Later on, a fight broke out between two guys. I had seen one of them earlier dancing around like an idiot while chugging two beers at the same time so I wasn't surprised that he was involved. Three bouncers tackled him and head-locked the guy as they dragged him out. Funny as hell. He fought the whole way out too.

We sang happy birthday to this girl celebrating her 21st birthday that night. Then he took a request from some guy in the front row. The audience interaction was pretty impressive throughout the entire show.

Overall, one of the best shows I've seen if not the best. I'm so glad I skipped some stupid school event to go.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

i go to concerts left right and center. I dont even know how many i have been to, but they have all been amazing, lots of good memories..

I got 2 (maybe 6) concerts coming up haha

Soilwork =P~ =P~ =P~ (been a dream of mine since i heard of them) with warbringer and a few others

and

Cannibal corpse is coming back :D with The faceless and others.. going to be amazing.

All the other shows in the next few months are smaller bands that non of you would know.

I love The Faceless and CC. That would be an awesome show, hope it you enjoy it. :)

Anyway, last night I got the opportunity to see the great Alice In Chains in concert. It was an awesome set and their new singer was really impressive.

Emiliana Torrini was great last friday. Although she does kind of go to far with her 'cuteness', but for this time it was okay. ;)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Sweet, actually a few concerts that I plan to go to in the upcoming months.

On April 9th, Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker is playing at a local club.

April 27th Today I Caught The Plague (not very well know progressive hardcore band) is playing at the same place.

I really hope that I can go see Attack Attack!, Dance Gavin Dance, In Fear and Faith, I See Stars and A Skylit Drive in Buffalo on May 3rd.

Hopefully catch one or two Warped Tour dates...

...and of course! My city's epically awesome Scene Fest on June 28th. A whole day of awesome bands playing EVERYWHERE downtown.

I love The Faceless and CC. That would be an awesome show, hope it you enjoy it. :)

Anyway, last night I got the opportunity to see the great Alice In Chains in concert. It was an awesome set and their new singer was really impressive.

I saw corpse a while back, and it was a real disappointment. The music was good, but as far as the show was, it sucked. Corpsegrinder barley interacted with the crowed, he came on stage, did their set and walked off. He had a 'im to big for this little city' attitude, and it really showed. Webster on the other hand, he was very active with the crowed, as always. He never disappoints.

The faceless im very much looking forward to though how ever. I only heard of them months ago, but i fell in love with them, they should be very good!

SOILWORK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with Warbringer! ! !! !

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

• 2 weeks later...

My friend who gets me free tickets occasionally said he could get me some for Metallica this weekend. Not a big fan but it should be good.

EDIT: People are apparently selling the tickets for 200-300eur each now. Crazy.

2009rb9.jpg