Live Concerts

happy123

Ultra Beatdown (Dragonforce) tickets.Cost me 62 bucks each,for the closest thing to Kamelot or Nightwish I'm going to get in Singapore.Need another person though.Holy crap.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

Saw LoG, CoB, Municipal Waste, God Forbid, and Suicidal Tendency a few nights ago.

God Forbid was first and it was awesome. First pit ive been in. I didnt really get into it until their last song (my favorite of theirs.) Next was Municipal Waste, the music was okay but moshing to it was fun. It wasnt that bad at that point. Then was CoB this is where I really got into it, got thrown up and crowd surfed/got tossed over barrier (lost my shoe and found it again). We also broke down part the barrier and they spent like 10 minutes fixing it. That was probably my favorite part. I didnt get in the pit at all for ST, and I didnt really like their performance. Their singer was REALLY REALLY energetic and their drummer was epic but I just didnt like the yelling/rapping style. At last was LoG, the crowd went insane, I got completely smashed for the first few songs, I couldnt move at all, was being smashed by two giant big people. Had to leave right when the song redneck started and I knew Black Label was up next. :cry:

Was pretty awesome overall. We got home at like 2 in the morning and I missed some homework assignments, but it was totally worth it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

AC/DC at the 02 arena in april

then

AC/DC at wembley in may

:lol:

Haha, I saw them in November and am probably going to see them again in August. :D

They sure do a hell of a show.

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

yesterday i saw Attack Attack, In fear and faith, and a skylit drive live and it was [bleep]ing awesome! People went nuts during all of attack attack's breakdowns it was sick.

BUT...

this summer im going on a trip all over europe with some friends. We're flying into london on june 8th and staying there for 3 days...Today i was browsing Alexisonfire's myspace and I saw something crazy. They are playing shows in london for three days this summer, and those three days just HAPPEN to be the exact same 3 days that i'm gonna be there!!!!! I can't even beleive it, but me and my friends are going to do whatever we can to go. Not only seeing one of my favorite bands live, but seeing a show in LONDON! that would be amazing, I hope i don't get my hopes up for nothing :pray:

Going to Bob Dylan in an hour!

I can't wait to hear it, his voice gets better by the decade.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Going to Bob Dylan in an hour!

I can't wait to hear it, his voice gets better by the decade.

If he plays Most of the Time, Idiot Wind or Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts, then I will kill you.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I'd wish to hear The Times They are a-Changing. If he plays that, then I will kill you after Lateralus does.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Guess I'm safe then. :P

A lot of people were very disappointed with the concert. Which is somewhat understable, because everybody goes into the concerts with the wrong expectations. Because he'll do what he wants, not what you want. His voice was terrible and he didn't say a word between the songs, when the third song was playing I thought he was going to drop dead on stage. He did Highway '61, but I didn't recognize it untill the chorus came. :D The way he came on stage was brilliant as well: They recorded a promoter, and they made this very big entrance telling his life in five lines starting with "The greatest poetic writer from the sixties and seventies" and all that kind of stuff they do with celebreties that are over the hill. I guess he's just wants to go back to zero or something, I guess that's the best thing to do. He did a lot of new songs, he did five classics: Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat, Highway '61, Like a Rolling Stone, All Along the Watchtower and Blowing in the Wind. The old songs were so-so, I prefered the newer stuff. Highlights were Working Man Blues #2 and Love sick.

Oh, set list is online already.

1. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat (Bob on keyboard)

2. When I Paint My Masterpiece (Bob on keyboard and harp)

3. Watching The River Flow (Bob on guitar)

4. Boots Of Spanish Leather (Bob on keyboard)

5. Rollin' And Tumblin' (Bob on keyboard)

6. Po' Boy (Bob on keyboard)

7. Honest With Me (Bob on keyboard and harp)

8. Workingman's Blues #2 (Bob on keyboard)

9. High Water (For Charley Patton) (Bob on keyboard and harp)

10. Love Sick (Bob on keyboard)

11. Highway 61 Revisited (Bob on keyboard)

12. Nettie Moore (Bob on keyboard)

13. Summer Days (Bob on keyboard)

14. Like A Rolling Stone (Bob on keyboard)

(encore)

15. All Along The Watchtower (Bob on keyboard)

16. Spirit On The Water (Bob on keyboard)

17. Blowin' In The Wind (Bob on keyboard and harp)

21o4pav.jpg

I'm gonna start going to concerts this year :thumbsup: I went to Warped Tour last year with my cousin... but that doesn't count.

This year I plan to see Dream Theater, maybe Tool, and my dad has already bought tickets to Machine (a Pink Floyd tribute) in two weeks, and he's looking to buy AC/DC tickets. :thumbsup:

I really hope that I can go see Attack Attack!, Dance Gavin Dance, In Fear and Faith, I See Stars and A Skylit Drive in Buffalo on May 3rd.

dude, do it.

I went to the show like 3 nights ago and it was awesome.

-In fear and faith was amazing and i was really impressed with how good their singer was live (gangsters paradise was awesome)

-People went INSANE during attack attack! they were amazing live and have some of the most insane breakdowns ever (especially live)

-and a skylit drive...I'm still getting used to their singer, but they did an amazing job live. Their screamers are hands down some of the best LIVE screamers I've seen in a long time. They were awesome (and even played a few of their old songs)

So my reccomendation is that you go ;)

^ I saw Bob in November and he played pretty much exactly what you explained. I was a bit dissapointed with his voice, had a hard time hearing and understanding what he was singing.

Yea, it can be a bit hard. It doesn't matter much to me though. Just wanted to see him play one time. :)

Somebody made some recordings yesterday.

[yt]T9VSr21heSM[/yt]

[yt]8MzozyTGs4w[/yt]

21o4pav.jpg

DragonForce:Ultra Beatdown concert.Opening act was some indian trying deathgrowl.Lol'd aloud.

As for DragonForce,I dug the lyrics out of my mind to sing along to them all.Was surprised I wasn't the only one wearing the shirt for a wrong band.As Slayer,I spotted Iced Earth,Metallica (many Saint Angers =() Helloween,Iron Maiden,Megadeth,and others I can't name off my head.Incredibly small turn out,though.And didn't catch any of the signed goods,goddammit.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

AC/DC tickets confirmed \' Good seats too. Second section for the stage, on the field.

I can't wait to rub it in my friend's face. :twisted:

Personally I would just hate to have seats to anysort of rock/metal show. I just love being around the pit.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

AC/DC tickets confirmed \' Good seats too. Second section for the stage, on the field.

I can't wait to rub it in my friend's face. :twisted:

Personally I would just hate to have seats to anysort of rock/metal show. I just love being around the pit.

Hmm... I don't think they're seats. It's at Gillette Stadium (where the Patriots (football team) play, if you're American), and it's on the field.

27333s.gif

I think we're in A4 or A5, maybe B4 :thumbsup:

oh. my. god.

My mind is [bleep]ing blown.

5 Hours down there in the car, with my dad and 2 of his obscenely fat mates, wasnt too bad, but on the way back it stank of fat people sweat. TOTALLY worth it though.

The O2 arena in London is the best venue I've ever seen, by a mile. Everything about it was polished, and its scale was just overwhelming. WOW.

The Gig itself was legendary. The answer were fantastic in their own right. They played amazingly well, and they did this really cool thing with their final song where the guitarist tuned his top string WAY down, and they turned the bass right up, and the sound was just incredible. You could feel every chord thundering through you.

And AC/DC. Well, they've had many many years to perfect their act, and man you can tell. It was almost impossible to find fault with it. The music was AWESOME, their showmanship was [bleep]ing amazing, and the scale of the props, The rock n' roll train, the bell, rosie, the cannons, man it was unbelievable.

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK!!!...

FIRE!!!!!!!

<[bleep]ING CANNONS GO OFF [bleep] YES!>

WE SALUTE YOU!

If I'm a bit incoherent its because I've managed to find a state where I'm simultaneously a bit drunk, but so high on energy drinks I cannot just conk out, and also I'm gonna be deaf for the next 2 days at least.

One thing I will say ruined it a bit, was the bloody stewards. It was just annoying seeing them kick off and act all righteous tearing through the crowd to throw people who were crowd surfing out. [bleep]s.

"FUN?!! AT A ROCK CONCERT?! NOT ON MY WATCH!!

Tk5SF.png

Just ordered my lowlands ticket. There's not much of the line-up known, but I'm sure there will be some good stuff, and if there isn't we'll have a good time anyway. Acts so far:

Lily Allen, The Whitest Boy Alive, Kasabian, Fall Out Boy, Calexico, The Aggrolites, Wilco, Dizzee Rascal, Speedy J, Hank Williams III and ASSJACK, The Gaslamp Killer, Collie Buddz & The New Kingston Band, Opeth, Arctic Monkeys, La Caravane Passe, The Prodigy, Bloc Party, Rusko, Boyz Noize, Enter Shikari, Sonata arctica, Basement Jaxx, Bon Iver, The Crookers.

So far it's pretty good.

21o4pav.jpg

oh. my. god.

My mind is [bleep] blown.

5 Hours down there in the car, with my dad and 2 of his obscenely fat mates, wasnt too bad, but on the way back it stank of fat people sweat. TOTALLY worth it though.

The O2 arena in London is the best venue I've ever seen, by a mile. Everything about it was polished, and its scale was just overwhelming. WOW.

The Gig itself was legendary. The answer were fantastic in their own right. They played amazingly well, and they did this really cool thing with their final song where the guitarist tuned his top string WAY down, and they turned the bass right up, and the sound was just incredible. You could feel every chord thundering through you.

And AC/DC. Well, they've had many many years to perfect their act, and man you can tell. It was almost impossible to find fault with it. The music was AWESOME, their showmanship was [bleep] amazing, and the scale of the props, The rock n' roll train, the bell, rosie, the cannons, man it was unbelievable.

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK!!!...

FIRE!!!!!!!

<[bleep] CANNONS GO OFF [bleep] YES!>

WE SALUTE YOU!

If I'm a bit incoherent its because I've managed to find a state where I'm simultaneously a bit drunk, but so high on energy drinks I cannot just conk out, and also I'm gonna be deaf for the next 2 days at least.

One thing I will say ruined it a bit, was the bloody stewards. It was just annoying seeing them kick off and act all righteous tearing through the crowd to throw people who were crowd surfing out. [bleep].

"FUN?!! AT A ROCK CONCERT?! NOT ON MY WATCH!!

YES. NOW I CANNOT WAIT. Doubt I'll crowd-surf anyways cuz I'm with my Dad (and I don't feel like losing my phone or shoes)

Slim Cessna's Auto Club/Tuxedo Bandido are up for tonight and maybe I go see Sunset Rubdown tomorrow night.

21o4pav.jpg

Very excited now, a friend managed to get me tickets to go see Bruce Springsteen at Hyde Park in June! We also wanted to see the Fleet Foxes at some point, and they're playing on the Saturday before Neil Young headlines so we've got tickets to that day as well. Really looking forward to that weekend. Seasick Steve and The Gaslight Anthem are also playing.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"