Live Concerts

happy123

Can't beat a good gig! Some of my favourites I've seen:

The Academy Is...

Airbourne (two gigs in two nights! last time I'll ever go to the Astoria though :cry: )

The Blackout

Cartel

The Maine

Motörhead (earplugs ftw, they were SO loud!!)

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (BEST GIG EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :twss:)

Taking Back Sunday

We The Kings

Got Rise Against lined up soon, don't like them but Flobots are supporting so I'm excited ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

• 3 weeks later...

Children of Bodom and Lamb of god April something.

Saul Williams and Les Claypool March 11.

Im not even gonna [bleep]ing get my hopes up this times, seriously I always get [bleep]ed over in the end.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Got Rise Against lined up soon, don't like them but Flobots are supporting so I'm excited ::'

I crying in jealousy, especially since you're not going for Rise Against.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

ive been to dozens of concerts.

most recently just surrender at some club down the street from me and next week im going to see this really good local band called letterday.

ive never gone to a show where there are seats though, that would just ruin the whole point of going for me.

is anyone else really excited about warped tour 2009? this seems like the best line up they have had in years.

Look its rob!

I just scanned over the list of bands..... maybe just me but likes like [cabbage].

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I just scanned over the list of bands..... maybe just me but looks like [cabbage].

Yeah, looks like [cabbage], apart from a few bands, like one or two.

Wtf ? They have Jeffree Star? He's bad >_> i remember listening to him, he advertises for people to add him on myspace in his songs.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The lineup does look disappointing. I almost went last year, for some reason didn't. Cool to see Sing it Loud there though, I saw them in one of their first concerts. :D Only other bands I'd want to see are Flogging Molly and 3OH!3 :P.

The lineup does look disappointing. I almost went last year, for some reason didn't. Cool to see Sing it Loud there though, I saw them in one of their first concerts. :D Only other bands I'd want to see are Flogging Molly and 3OH!3 :P.

30h!3 :wall:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Things lined up so far...

Emilia Torrini

Antony and the Johnsons

Bob Dylan

Beirut (If I get the day off, it is on the fifth of may)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Oh come on guys, theres so many great bands already listed that put on some of the greatest shows you can imagine.

Floggymolly

Gallows

Bayside

Silverstein

Big d and the kids table?

Some of the funnest bands you can see live not to mention other great artists like the ataris, less than jake, NOFX, scary kids scaring kids and thrice.

Look its rob!

I haven't been to many concerts but I love watching Pink Floyd live. Always great. For my birthday this year I get to go see Mother Mother play locally! They're touring with Sam Robert after that show so I probably won't get to see them for a while.

Zaataar.png

Seeing AC/DC, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Testament, Nashville Pu*sy and Supersuckers next month.

Three concerts, I got free tickets for two of them (AC/DC and Nashville Pu*sy/Supersuckers). :P

2009rb9.jpg

Three concerts, I got free tickets for two of them (AC/DC and Nashville Pu*sy/Supersuckers). :P

Ac/Dc tickets cost a fortune here. Got mine slightly discounted ( 8-) )but full price was something along the lines of £60-70.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Ac/Dc tickets cost a fortune here. Got mine slightly discounted ( 8-) )but full price was something along the lines of £60-70.

Yeah, I'm seeing them again in June in Gothenburg (roughly 6 hours from Stockholm), and I had to pay full price for those (75eur a piece), however I got them 3 days before they were released. :P We'll be something like 30 people driving there and we'll be renting a few cabins nearby for a few days. Mostly doing it for the trip itself, because I'm not a big fan of AC/DC. Really looking forward to it.

75eur has nothing on the Rolling Stones tickets we got a few years ago though, those cost like 150eur each. Then Keith Richards had to go and fall off a palm tree and hit his head, so the concert got canceled...

2009rb9.jpg

I haven't been to too many gigs. I saw the Avenged Sevenfold/Buckcherry show that featured Shinedown and Saving Abel(why Avenged Sevenfold toured with Buckcherry I'll never know).

I also saw Sky Eats Airplane and Senses Fail a few months ago.

My friend could get backstage passes to Slipknot/Coheed and Cambria, but it's 3 hours away on a school night, so I doubt we will convince our parents lol.

Also, Disturbed is playing 2 hours away, I just need a friend to go with. None of my friends like them too much.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Yeah, I'm seeing them again in June in Gothenburg (roughly 6 hours from Stockholm), and I had to pay full price for those (75eur a piece), however I got them 3 days before they were released. :P We'll be something like 30 people driving there and we'll be renting a few cabins nearby for a few days. Mostly doing it for the trip itself, because I'm not a big fan of AC/DC. Really looking forward to it.

75eur has nothing on the Rolling Stones tickets we got a few years ago though, those cost like 150eur each. Then Keith Richards had to go and fall off a palm tree and hit his head, so the concert got canceled...

My AC/DC tickets were $91 each, and we had fairly good seats....They sold out in 4 Minutes and 27 Second though...

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

My AC/DC tickets were $91 each, and we had fairly good seats....They sold out in 4 Minutes and 27 Second though...

Yeah, all 3 concerts here in Sweden sold out in like 15 minutes. Both venues hold over 30,000 people too. Insane.

2009rb9.jpg

Yeah, all 3 concerts here in Sweden sold out in like 15 minutes. Both venues hold over 30,000 people too. Insane.

Yeah especially since they arent THAT good.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.