Which town will YOU control?

Stewie_Griffen

I want to take over Edge :twisted:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Hmm, I'm wondering if the NPC guards can interfere. That would be quite interesting. I'd say Edgeville or the Goblin village. Probably the Goblin village more as all those little goblins will be mine.. all mine!! Muahahahahaha! :twisted:

j0xPu5R.png

I change mine to Edge and Taverly. Barely anyone goes to the latter. And I get free summoning training :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Haha! Its back to the old RuneScape Classic days now isn't it! :lol:

Anyways, I'd really look forward to "taking over", as you say, the deserted small town of Rimington. I train there quite a lot, and find its trees so peaceful and different from the others, due to the fact that it is the only place I cut oak logs! I would dominate the place because well, no one is ever there, and its usually a random level 50. Of course, on the major House Party worlds I find a lot of high levels with bandos and godswords. Intimidating. :ohnoes:

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

I'd like to try and take over my "Home truf" The fishing guild. I

'm always there. 8-)

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Take over? You can't take over a city in these worlds, unless it's some obscure place no-one visits (*coughgobvillecough*). My "hunting area" will probably be around Lumbridge, ready to chicken out if/when possible, but not too close to the gate.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

Port Sarim. Blocking transport routes, that's proper war tactics :twisted:
I like the idea. I'm with him when he rules rs.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

I would take over Draynor Village. Then I can harness the power of the Mysterious Old Man and get free Blue Party Hats! ;) Plus, I would have the Willow's to myself.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Prifddinas...

I mean...Look at the size of that place, and those walls...And I would be the first to find out what's inside :D

Or maybe Tiranwnn (Or however you spell it :roll: ) It would be interesting having wars there, with all of those obstacles 'n stuff.

Nonono...Actually, the Hunter jungle below Gu'Tanoth, MWAHAHAHA, I'll monopolize chins....

i'll take over the GWD <3: impose a tax on everyone who gets a drop =P

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png