Michael Jackson Verdict

Ore_seller

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAmnit, he got away with it. Spoiled my day :(

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã20 says someone gets shot within the next 2 hours because of this case.

logo.jpg

Well I thought he was innocent most of time with maybe some doubts in places. He must be sooo relieved o.0 but his reputation has been scared forever.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

So can he sue everyone for slander or something now?

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

He's likely to try the usual "sue the papers" routine most celebs do but they cover their tracks pretty well these days, not naming sources and the classic use of the "allegedly" word ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I saw it coming. I don't have much opinion on the verdict. Someone in that courtroom was sick and twisted. Whether it be the parents who forced their kids to lie for the sake of legal settlements or if it be Micheal Jackson really did commit the aledged crimes.

Either way, it was a dirty case that noone liked, and I'm glad to see it over, for now.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

From what I've heard, but I haven't been following it too closely, I'd have voted him guilty.

The part that I don't understand was when Michael's ex-wife was called by the prosecution and she then supported Jackson fully. It seems to me that you'd have to be a dim lawyer to call someone who was going to testify against your case, and since both lawyers are highly paid and presumably very good, this seems unlikely. It sounds to me like she was given a payoff.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

No matter the verdict, he was screwed from the start. Financially, he's [insered cuss word here]ed, and his reputation is ruined.

Personally, I think it was all because of Macalay Culkin. He said that Micheal didn't do anything to him, and the jury have fond memories of Home Alone, and they believed him. So Micheal got off (take from that statement what you will :twisted: )

Honestly, I don't think Jackson did do it. I think he's a bit sick and twisted, and in some sort of weird psycho regression has reverted to being a child. And a white child at that. He doesn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed as children because normal children sleep in the same bed, and he thinks he's a child.

I think jackson is a weirdo that needs his head examined, lots of drugs, and his face put back together, but I don't think he's a kiddie-fiddler.

On a side note about his face, if he doesn't shave, then his nose goes hairy. When they did a nose job on him at some point, they stretched the skin from him upper lip to cover his nose. So he grows a mustache on his nose :lol:

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

He's likely to try the usual "sue the papers" routine most celebs do but they cover their tracks pretty well these days, not naming sources and the classic use of the "allegedly" word ;)

CNN said that he's not, just wants to let it fade away.

It will never fade away.

Honestly, I don't think Jackson did do it. I think he's a bit sick and twisted, and in some sort of weird psycho regression has reverted to being a child. And a white child at that. He doesn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed as children because normal children sleep in the same bed, and he thinks he's a child.
Thats how I feel. I don't like him or anything he has been doing but I don't think he did it.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

why wasn't he accused of giving kids 'jesus juice; as he called it, or alcohol as we know it

he should atleast be accused of giving alcohol to minors

his lawyer must be VERY good

I guess I just don't care about this case... In the media and justice system of the United States, Michael Jackson is just another man in millions accused of a sexual crime. No reason for him to get special attention. Maybe the media could subtly note it, but we are now to the point where you can't turn on the news and not have at least a ten minute segment on the trial.

The jokes are out of hand by comedians as well, they just feed the fire. It's just sad that a possible sex offender (who doesn't seem to be very dangerous) gets more media coverage than a hurricane or something.

It's difficult for our justice system to work correctly (unbiased) when there's no way the jury doesn't have an opinion of the man that they've probably formed years before this case. Just my thoughts.

peterstretchfn5.gif

The jokes are out of hand by comedians as well, they just feed the fire. It's just sad that a possible sex offender (who doesn't seem to be very dangerous) gets more media coverage than a hurricane or something.

The Hurricane got pretty much attention. :wink:

Anyway, I''m happy he isn't locked up, and I seem to be the only one here. I don't know why everybody hates him that much? If he's innocent he's innocent, so we can asume he didn't do it, else he'd be locked up for 18 years, right?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Apparently there was not enough evidence to support the claim that he was guilty, and hence he was freed. I don't see this as a problem, no matter what my personal thoughts on the matter might be. For all I know everything I know on the case could be information provided by extremely biased sources, so I'd rather let the court decide what's true and what's not.

Then there's my "slightly" negative opinion on the jury system, but that's a topic for another day :P