Possible locations for the 1% safe area?

Jimmyw3000

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grand exchange is safe, but if its not imagine all the people barraging there :ohnoes:

i agree all banks and maybe every shop will be safe

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

Well it should probably be safe inside the towns (the walled in ares only), otherwise you wouldn't be able to effectively pk for lack of places to bank/shop/respawn/teleport.

You can always prepare in other worlds...like you prepared yourself before going in the wild.

WarBlastoise.png

i dont think we know enough about this update to start speculating like this. maybe jagex simply overexaggerated to make pkers think that it is total pking! if there r safespots it would definetley be banks. we dont even know if pking worlds will be different than others. will there still be the same npcs? training areas or what? we simply dont know enough to start speculating...

I think that the inside of lumby castle, all the banks and shops and ge will be safe. Maybe fally as well since it is a saradominist city. the real question I have regards the new items that will come out. Sounds like there will be new weps and armour which will be tradeable. I dont think people will even be able to start quests on these worlds.

All major cities are saradominist cities.

Fally has the eye of Saradomin.

We don't even know what the eye of Saradomin is yet, let alone who has it.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

I think that the inside of lumby castle, all the banks and shops and ge will be safe. Maybe fally as well since it is a saradominist city. the real question I have regards the new items that will come out. Sounds like there will be new weps and armour which will be tradeable. I dont think people will even be able to start quests on these worlds.

All major cities are saradominist cities.

Fally has the eye of Saradomin.

what allows you to spawn in fally is the "Gaze of Saradomin"

Just had a thought - hopefully you will get the message - you cannot teleport until 10 seconds after a fight :) There endeth teletubbies fo lyfe!

I would guess that all towns/cities will be pk free, as will GE and all banks not in a town/city. An icon will pop up telling you when you are in a 'danger zone' and you want to make sure you have a decent team if you ever venture into multi combat regions! Layer tower/dungeon spawn points will be camped at, as will any spot where you enter a cave, or go up/down ladders.

I had always thought that all Banks, the Grand Exchange and parts of Lumbridge would be safe, although I am sure JAGeX will make one more place no one has thought of.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Everyone's saying the same "banks, spawn points, GE, etc."

We'll all see if Jagex gives us more info on it or just unexpectedly slams it on the front page updates and surprises us all, but other than that, I'd have to agree with what everyone else is saying :?.

i bet the only safe place is gonna be the 3 suqares right next to all the god war generals so it moves when they move :twisted: better start running!

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Like alot of the posters I would imagine all banks ,the respawn points and Grand exchange would be safe spots.

But I also think there should be a marker (like a red line) around the safe spot so we know which part is safe and which is dangerous.

A warning could serve that purpose.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Entrana, the island of peace, could be a safespot - although it would bekind of useless without a bank there. If Entrana is declared non-pk-zone for saradominist reasons, then maybe also the Monastery, Harmony Island or even all churches/temples.

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

Entrana, the island of peace, could be a safespot - although it would bekind of useless without a bank there. If Entrana is declared non-pk-zone for saradominist reasons, then maybe also the Monastery, Harmony Island or even all churches/temples.

Entrana would be an obvious contender, as you cannot bring any weapons onto the island, although I think that the Monastery should be included, since you can kill the Monks/Priests.

ojdv.jpg

Entrana would be an obvious contender, as you cannot bring any weapons onto the island, although I think that the Monastery should be included, since you can kill the Monks/Priests.

You can kill the animals on Entrana, too, so fighting is not totally disabled. Saradomin/the monks just tell you not to fight, so the Monastery could be a place of peace, too. But then again, the whole thing is just a guess and you maybe right - especially since the monastery is inside the "dangerous" world while Entrana is a bit excluded and travel there is controlled by the monks.

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

I doubt it will just be 1% of the map in a big block around lumby castle tbh. GE is most likely to be safe, as are banks and minigames. Quest-only areas will probably also be safe. Entrana could be interesting, if they allow pvp on there then high level crafters and fletchers will probably have a whale of a time killing innocent Law Rune runners lol. Although I doubt people will go on pvp if all they want to do is run law runes.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

well imo opinion i think major cities should be safe and then outside the walls of major cities it should be just all out pvp because in real life in medieval you were safe inside cities but if you left the walls you could be attacked by bandits etc, but i would be perfectly happy with banks,ge lum etc, but i think it would be funny seeing people slug it out in varrock square.

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

Lummy should be a safe area as mentioned, maybe banks and grand exchange will be covered to?

hopefully duengeons will be pvp, that way clans could "own" duengeons which would be awesome lol

That square outlined on the first post is actually about the size of the GE...you could be right. But I'd like not too many banks to be safe, 'cause then people just retreat to a bank from city fights.

Again, return of TB is imminent. :D

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.