Monday Poll: Dynamic Signatures!

Rcty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool update... But I won't use them.. I don't need to really show off my stats or need goal bars (Are there any yet? or are those coming evenutally or something?), I perfer the sig I have right now, or something I make in photoshop, looks cooler imo \'

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

I don't use a Tip.It signature, or any other Stat Signature for that matter. I just don't like them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I love the fact that I can upload my own background.

Although I have something rather simple now...gonna be working on something a little more elaborate later on.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

The only reason I don't use a tip.it one, is because I'm still far too happy about the picture below ;)

Ps. I did try to make a tip.it one, but didn't work out too well :?

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

Don't need to show off my stats. If people feel the need to know them, they can either ask or look them up. Of course I'll always tell if I'm asked.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

its great that weve finally got our of sigs, but draynor.net seems to be one step ahead, sorry guys :oops:
While Draynor does indeed have a much bigger selection of premade backgrounds [35] and poses [118] as well as skill bars and goal sigs etc, I dont think you will find anyone that will honestly believe that the main Draynor stat sig is better than Tipits with its ability to not only have custom poses and/or backgrounds but also it attempting to work out the level of a skill if it is unranked as well as displaying questpoints.

Mercifull.png draynor sig (example of one of the better backgrounds and poses imo)

e56e7a406c.png similar themed sig with a custom background and "pose" which is actualy an image of my skillcapes. I made this in paint only.

Other examples (if you wish to have yours removed please say)

40e3b12264.png custom pose image/tipit background

23f0c08afa.png custom background/no pose

konzserwas.png construction level worked out by tipit

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I did when they first came out, then my friend made me a pixel sig which I love :D

I think the Tipit dynamic sigs are really good, with only one downside. They arn't very clear on total level :|

They aren't the best but they're nice siggies, the fact you can have your own backgrounds and logos is good too! :thumbsup:

Btw, where is the link to them on the front page or isn't there one? I always have to go in through the forum post, but that's won't be there forever. :?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

They aren't the best but they're nice siggies, the fact you can have your own backgrounds and logos is good too! :thumbsup:

Btw, where is the link to them on the front page or isn't there one? I always have to go in through the forum post, but that's won't be there forever. :?

www.tip.it/runescape/?dynamic

^Not sure if they put a link on the sidebar yet, don't think so though.

The only reason I don't use a tip.it one, is because I'm still far too happy about the picture below ;)

Ps. I did try to make a tip.it one, but didn't work out too well :?

Did this in MS paint. Doesnt look too shabby...

2aad4d3856.png

I did when they first came out, then my friend made me a pixel sig which I love :D

I think the Tipit dynamic sigs are really good, with only one downside. They arn't very clear on total level :|

Why not utilise both?... (i realise i got ure rsn wrong but its only an example)

a6b6ffd99e.png

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No when I use it sometimes I get error "High score error"

I have no clue why.. all my stats are on highscores. So I'll try again in a few weeks see if bug was fixed.

PS: I probably won't check thread again, if you would be so kind, PM me if this is a bug no one else has had, or if there is a fix.

idiot911.png

Proud member of 'the' clan for 5 years.

Join 'the' clan today

I can't make my own stuff transparent, so I just did a custom background. Looks pretty good imo, too bad the character is under the text but I can't go full-screen to fix that.

http://www.online-image-editor.com/ Thats what i've been using to do the ones i've done as I dont have photoshop on this laptop atm.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi