What mmorpg, pc, and online (non-mmorpg) games do you play?

vlkyrie3883

What other games do you play? I know personally I'm a big fan of pc games like civization, and age of mythology, and I also enjoy another mmorpg fallensword http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=1747077 and of course runescape \' . But what do you like to play, tell the everyone on the forums what you like to play.

Use one of the other MMORPG threads out there....... No need for a 5th topic. Use the magical search button at the top, it's there for a reason.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Right now... not much. N64 / SNES / NES emulators and a mix of TF2/CS: Source for the most part.

I'm waiting on Warhammer Online right now though. Sept 18th... Sept 7th is OB though.

Right now... not much. N64 / SNES / NES emulators and a mix of TF2/CS: Source for the most part.

I'm waiting on Warhammer Online right now though. Sept 18th... Sept 7th is OB though.

Yes! n64 banjo kazooie \'

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Not much lately. I've been playing Team Fortress Classic and Half Life 2: DM and Counter-Strike 1.6 on Steam, and I've been playing Homeworld. Non-PC Online games I've been playing is mostly just Team Fortress 2.

Oh, and emulators. :twisted:

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Well aside from playing RS a few years ago, I play WoW, I tried out LOTRO, but not sure about that one. I played Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne for a long time(Dota), and I also used to play City of Heroes, which I would recommend to any comic book and or superhero fan because it is a great, well made game.

Im pretty confident I could name off half of my (PC) gaming library and no one here wouldve even heard of them, much less played them. However, that would make this a pointless post.

I dont tend to play many MMOs, I often find myself jaded by them shortly. The last of which I played was Mabinogi. Good game, but if you want to be at all good at it, you need to be able to throw a good $20 a month at it. Which, in my opinion, isnt much worth it for a "free" MMO. Though it certainly takes a different take at MMOs (age system, no strict builds/classes).

Offline games tend to hold my attention the most, though they vary in genre. I have a fair few RTS' which include C&C:RA2, Dungeon Keeper 1/2 and Seven Kingdoms (Im not a huge fan of newer RTS since theyre trying to go way too far into detail). I enjoy playing FPS, but I can rarely ever find a decent one which includes a death match option (if you understand what I mean), sort of like a PC version of Timesplitters would do me nicely. However I keep BF1942, Doom [+Skulltag] (the originals, not 3, what the hell) and occasionally I play Warrock.

Now my "mainstream" games are out, the other games I play which you may or may not have heard of are Fuuka Taisen [a Mai-HiME fighter, if you will], Magical Battle Arena [little magical girls putting the smack down on each other] and Melty Blood Act Cadenza [a Tsukihime fighter - with a decent netplay, actually] (Of which the 3 characters in my signature are all from). I occasionally play some Touhous [where there was a thread for somewhere] which is a danmaku shmup. Though I cant say im that good, very rarely can I 1CC something on lunatic. Finally I sometimes "play" visual novels such as Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night or Chaos;Head, makes a welcome change to things, atleast.

knkcopy.jpg

Do you want to see the list of games I have on Xfire? Do you really? Fine. Italicized the ones that I play once in a while, bolded the ones I've played in the last week. In order of total time played.

Silkroad Online, Age of Empires (Rise of Rome), Civilization IV (Warlords), Combat Arms, Rappelz, Drift City, Age of Empires (Conquerors), Gunz, 9Dragons, RuneScape, Anarchy Online, Battle for Middle Earth, Fiesta, Gunbound, Spider Solitaire, Solitaire, Flyff, Chess Titans, Saga, Pinball, Voyage of the New World, Soldier Front, CABAL Online, Shadowbane, Inkball, Mahjong Titans, Minesweeper.

-.-

Of course, there are a bunch of other games that aren't listed. I have some of the Touhous, I play those once in a while. And random flash games.

As noted in my list, Combat Arms is probably my main game at the moment. There's a thread here about it, go check it out if you want.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Fuuka Taisen .

surely mai can beat the living [cabbage] out of anybody else? Or can they not use their Child?

No holds barred.

04fp0.jpg

KAGUTSUCHIIII.jpg

sys05.jpg

However, Kagutsuchi is a sort of tiny thing barely up to your knee [3] and launches a small fireball at the opponent. But get 3 rings of power and its barbeque time [2].

Its a shame there are some broken characters since its actually a pretty good game.

knkcopy.jpg

Well on my pc I have:

Empires (HL2 Mod)

Sins of a Solar Empire

Stalker: Shadow of Chenobyl (sp?)

Just unistalled:

TF2

AudioSurf

Crysis

To stop me from playing them after school so much

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

At the moment: Test Driver Unlimited, RS, SNES games (pc emulator). Not more... I have alot of other games here, but i've finished them all...

Played UT04 online for 4 years, but not anymore.

My problem is that if i find a good game, i usually over-play it and finish the game in 3 days.

Looking forward to DB3 and GTA4, perhaps Far Cry 2 too.

Not much getting released to PC these days... I wonder for how long it will be until i have to buy a PS3 lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé