What kind of rates are you expecting? If it's not 'not a great achievement for us', why post it? You're just going to get flamed. Use your common sense.

2/10.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

What kind of rates are you expecting? If it's not 'not a great achievement for us', why post it? You're just going to get flamed. Use your common sense.

2/10.

Why does it have to be a "great achievement" to you? No one should post anything then, cause they're not "great achievements"

Anyways, 1k total is pretty low ;)

josh181830.png

Congrats on 1k total. That's a nice milestone :thumbup:

2/10.

[bleep] you [bleep]get.

oie_080707215636np9.png

Nothing worth looking at. There are hundreds of thousands of people with these stats. 1/10.

Nevertheless, congratulations. If you're happy with it, that's what matters. But yeah, I doubt anyone else but you will look up to this.

Congrats on 1k total. That's a nice milestone :thumbup:

2/10.

[bleep] you [bleep].

ty =P Your the only nice one at the forums I think -.-

Congratulations on your achievement 4/10. However I ask you not to expect to have people giving you high rates, as it isn't exactly a stella achievement, and if people do give bad rates then thats there opinion.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

2/10.

Cuz I am proud of it?? ::' btw... I don't care getting flamed.. I just ignore the bad posts

You failed at ignoring this bad post.

4/10, now get 2k total :thumbup:

2dvjurb.png

omg some people on these forums are just complete tossers. pull ur heads out of ur rears and try and show a tad of respect for other peoples achievements. you all wouldnt like it if i mocked your achievements and demoralised you from the game. people are happy wif wot they have achieved so dont be annoying other people who arnt glued to their computer screen all day.

back on topic. congratx dude on your achievement, i remember when i got 1k skill total and how proud i was to get it. dont listen to the other idiots on this forum.

some of them just have such sad lives that they seek to ruin other peoples happiness to match their own level of discontent. they sound like they should be getting the yellow bus every day and to wear bibs to stop drooling on themselves.

200TH TO 99 COOKING, JULY '05

ryles_reck.png

Warning! Bad post coming!

2/10. Not good. At all. Nearly all your skills are sub-average. Furthermore, 1k total can be achieved in 2 weeks of playing from scratch nowadays. There was a time when 1k total was considered great by the general public, however that time was 3 years ago. Now, it's just too easy.

dontfearthereaper2.png

Congrats on 1k, it's a nice acheivment but by rate this standards (which I don't agree with) I'd have to give you a 3/10. It's a start and you just need to keep working at it. Most of the people here will pretend they weren't happy when they hit 1k, mostly because they like giving low rates and flaming. The thread's been pretty good though, so you're lucky.

Keep working at it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Warning! Bad post coming!

2/10. Not good. At all. Nearly all your skills are sub-average. Furthermore, 1k total can be achieved in 2 weeks of playing from scratch nowadays. There was a time when 1k total was considered great by the general public, however that time was 3 years ago. Now, it's just too easy.

Just because it is low to YOU does NOT mean it is not good. 1k total is a very nice kilestone to hit.

Congrats, i'll have to give you a 4/10 though, keep working at and the total levels will kust keep on coming.

congrats, you made it into the fabled top-1 million club.

ie, oh look, you just barely made the hiscores cut off.

as others have said, its a good start, but not a big achievement.

you can thank jagex for recently doubling the hiscore capacity.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore