When you think Tip.It who do you think of?

runesmithie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if some one said tip.it forums to me, the first person id think of is the person i am currently in a conversation with, or if not that, the person who made a good topic, and if not those two then id think of my username. but no one has ever said "tip.it forums" irl to me before, so maybe i wouldn think any of that.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Guest GhostRanger

I always think of Fluke, dusqi, and fellupahill. :P Sometimes Raenon because he's still on my MSN...

Magey, The_Sith, Drealfreak, and Nathaninch :P used to be alot more, but they've been gone forever so their memory is slipping....

summerpngwy6.jpg

Tip.it... Hmmm...

Prolly Herr or The Sith... scary people...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Oddly enough, rsn_lead, even if he isn't a member of these forums :P

And then maybe Herr, Merc and Rizla.

i actually forgot u and "rsn" :D :lol:

He'd kill you for calling him that. Actually, I probably think of Witty just because he was such a huge influence back on Scapeboard right when I joined that his name has always stuck with these forums to me for some reason.

He'd kill you for calling him that. Actually, I probably think of Witty just because he was such a huge influence back on Scapeboard right when I joined that his name has always stuck with these forums to me for some reason.

tell him to come back and cuss me out

Yahhhh! I had almost forgotten about Witty! He was first to my mind whenever someone mentioned media boards :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

when i think of tip it, i think of Dittos because of all the controversy we've had over the last year :lol:

More importantly tho, I think of the_sith, he's a great guy and has always been nice to me

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I had to think too long to come up with somebody, so then it's not somebody I think of when I think of tip.it. I think of the Off Topic forum when I think of Tip.It.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I had to think too long to come up with somebody, so then it's not somebody I think of when I think of tip.it. I think of the Off Topic forum when I think of Tip.It.

same here, i think of off-topic cause its my home :)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Lightning :D

And next it would be dusqi, but that might be because everything reminds me of him >.>

I'd put money on you having a collection of junk that reminds you of dusqi :P

And next it would be dusqi, but that might be because everything reminds me of him >.>

I'd put money on you having a collection of junk that reminds you of dusqi :P

I'm willing to bet a highlighter pen is part of that collection :P

Anyway..... i don't really think of anyone when i think of tip.it, i just think of OT because it's the only place i post. If i was to think of anyone it would be Matt, coz i know him outside of tip.it anyway.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I'm willing to bet a highlighter pen is part of that collection :P

LMAOROFLOMGLOL!!!!!111oneone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back on topic however, there really isnt a specific person. I did try thinking but ended up thinking too hard for names so theres really isnt a specific person i immediatly accociate with.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12