"My main could pwnnnn u!"

Lap

I never believe people who say that until they actually log in with it and show me, 90% of the time they don't actually have that main and they'll make up some lame excuse like "its banned/muted/hacked", and when they actually do have the main, they often do something stupid like get their friends to log on for them or they multi-log to bring it in, in which case just report them lol. ;)

Air_Dragon15.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I see this all the time, Im killing blue drags, and some random lvl 67 (who was 13 levels lower than me) , just says "My main cud pwn u, stop stealing my dragons",

What are these guys trying to prove? I don't understand it, most of the time i even wonder if they really do have a main.

:lol:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Just ignore them. When I see people saying this I just either ignore them or just say ok. They usually shut up. If they don't shut up I just say ok to every comment they have about any levels they have on other accounts. They are trying to annoy me and I find it quite funny because they usually get annoyed. Like I have said countless times, it is easy to ignore people on Runescape.

This is a pretty fun thread :lol:

Yeah... These guys (or girls, I guess) are jealous or insecure.

So what you do is when they say "My main pwns your rear!", you say "I hope it has a higher maturity level than this account."

Then, feel free to crack up at their lame comeback. Especially if they say "It haz 99 materty!"

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

This is a pretty fun thread :lol:

Yeah... These guys (or girls, I guess) are jealous or insecure.

So what you do is when they say "My main pwns your rear!", you say "I hope it has a higher maturity level than this account."

Then, feel free to crack up at their lame comeback. Especially if they say "It haz 99 materty!"

lol :lol: this is a fun thread... I wonder what saying the same thing (my main pwnz u!!!) and then bringing a lvl 3 would accomplish

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the lightbulb and the rest to complain about how the first one was better

There are lots of bad people in the world, but they're like slinkies; you can have so much fun pushing them down two flights of stairs...

Arigorn_380.png

My previous acount, 'WeirdAl_fan' was unable to be recovered after the crash...

I doubt they have good accounts, They just wanna make themselves feel like big men, But whenever they go to the toilet they'll see how little they really are :roll:

LOL.

And tbh my main blows, I don't even play him anymore, or bother saying I have one. If you're going to talk smack on your noob/pure account, don't bring your main into it? No one cares. If you're going to start running your mouth you should be able to back it up as you stand. Without having to "Brb I'll get my main". Pathetic imo.

fail124.jpgfailbait.png

Fire Cape - Aug 14, 08.

coolnamefailbaitedit.jpg

in the words of tehnoobshow:

'my main could like totally own, lvl 237'

'well my main is lvl 238'

i just laugh at people who say that, which most of the people i face are using their mains, seeing as most people i face are lvl 120+

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Get everything to 99, then try again.

On a serious note, those people are annoying, and I deal by saying, "Why aren't you using it?" That quickly shuts them up/logs them off/makes them go away.

in the words of tehnoobshow:

'my main could like totally own, lvl 207'

'well my main is lvl 208'

i just laugh at people who say that, which most of the people i face are using their mains, seeing as most people i face are lvl 120+

This? funny vid indeed 8-)

And meh, I have not found those kind of people so far. They lack of good solid arguments and for such, they tend to use idiotic remarks like "my main owns you", but in reality, they are the ones who got "owned".

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

thankyou for correcting me, i really should stop smoking that weird stuff.... lol.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do find it annoying when they do that.

Last time it happened I was on one of my lower-leveled accounts, the guy said he'd meet me in the duel arena, so I though, no biggie.

So I logged onto my main, and killed him.

I think it's all a big laugh to be honest. :thumbsup:

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I hate that, i just tell the people that their not on their main so i dont give a (insert 4 letter word here). The only people who brag about having a good main are the ones that are complete immature 8 year olds. The only decent people on runescape are the ones who have their ego in check.

Marksman0010.png

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

-- Voltaire

Agreed, I find that extremely annoying as well, heck, this one noob tried to convince me his main was level 200.

facepalm.jpg

Noobs sometimes :-#

I haven't found many of those fortunately

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Here's what I do whenever this happens:

"OMG, STOP STEALING MY KILLS!1!1! MY MAIN COULD OWN U U CHOOB!"

"No he couldn't, because you don't have a main. As far as I'm concerned, this is your only character. You could log on to your "main" and come here, but I still wouldn't believe you. Unless, of course, you could log on to both characters at once - Oh wait, then that wouldn't be you would it? It would be someone else."

Adamantly deny that they have a main. It INFURIATES them. If they DO have a main and come after you, so what? You have no beef with that character, so you have no reason to fight. Just continue to do whatever you were doing. You might even frustrate them enough to make them leave.

I've come to the conclusion that if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, it makes a sound, but it doesn't matter.