"My main could pwnnnn u!"

Lap

Seriously, I see this all the time, Im killing blue drags, and some random lvl 67 (who was 13 levels lower than me) , just says "My main cud pwn u, stop stealing my dragons",

What are these guys trying to prove? I don't understand it, most of the time i even wonder if they really do have a main.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, my main can indeed pwn you. I'm certian

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

lol, yeah this belongs in rants

Ot: meh... its annoying but like 1 in 10 of those "noobs", probably does have a main that could own you,

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Just ignore these people. Though in f2p so many people do have mains, it's easy to get into that discussion. These people are jealous you are better than them. So they make up a scenario in which they could beat you. (Commonly they being 138 and you not rising any levels.)

P.S. Welcome to TIF

lol, yeah this belongs in rants

Ot: meh... its annoying but like 1 in 10 of those "noobs", probably does have a main that could own you,

I hate it when people always say "my main could own you !!" or "my main is sooooo much better" etc.... But the people who normally say this is noob and annoying people who like to show off and stuff -.-

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Moved to proper forum.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

one time I said to one of them them prove it and he logged in as a lvl 71 with rull rune and a rune battleaxe...we dueled and I won and he complained that I had used a protection prayer (I hadn't though)

since we are telling stories about our encounters then i have one.

I was mining in the lumby swamp(coal,addy,mith). then this low level came. he was quite at first. I was doing the super heat method so i needed to mine lots of coal to super heat my stuff. So i mine the coal and did my round. he was trying to get some too but my level was to high(93 mining).

He says stop it or I will get my main.

I was like ok bring it

Logs... ... ...

i waited and added him as a friend found out that he hopped worlds.

So i hop to him and bother the heck out of him. Did it a couple time till he either turn private off or just stop playing for the day.

fun day :lol:

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

well when i am messing around on my level 17 guy that i screw around with when i see that i just say "hey how about i bring my main here?" they then normaly respond "yea sure" and i bring my level 105(114 p2p but i cant be bothered paying for 2 acounts) and i get all my best gear on and all my cash and show off...you wouldnt believe how fast they tend to want to be friends :lol:

Y_Z.png

Those people are just arrogant idiots who crave attention.

If you wanted to be really smart, you could say "My spelling and grammar owns you!".

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

that is just nature of the game, unfortunately :roll:

there will always be immature brats that seek attention by saying they have a 138 combat account, that could 'pwn you'

yet for all there big talk they never give a rs name... #-o

I get so many people start saying that if i log on as my f2p skiller (level 3), it a good sign of there immaturity and stupidity...like I care if they have a main that could own me...am I ever going to fight them...noooo :wall:

although my 112 combat main might give them a challenge duelling if i can be bothered ;) :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I think this should be a rant in the rant section.

but there is nothing to prove it is a game.

"main can pwn you" means that they have too much time to play 2 accounts.

Actually, it means this:

I've always wondered why someone calls their pure a pure and the "other" account the "main" account when really they spend all of their time playing on the pure and not the so-caleld "main" account.

Having two or more accounts is a waste of time in my opinion because getting 20k str exp on your pure could be better spent on getting even more exp in the same amount of time with a lvl 110 account. If they want to pwn, then they should work on what they already have...it's not that hard to dedicate yourself...oh wait, most kids below the age of 13 don't have an attention span longer than five hours :roll:

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

If you wanted to be really smart, you could say "My spelling and grammar owns you!".

I doubt people who use kid-speak (net speak, whatever. It's lazy regardless) even know the base definitions of those two words.

Actually, it means this:

I've always wondered why someone calls their pure a pure and the "other" account the "main" account when really they spend all of their time playing on the pure and not the so-caleld "main" account.

Having two or more accounts is a waste of time in my opinion because getting 20k str exp on your pure could be better spent on getting even more exp in the same amount of time with a lvl 110 account. If they want to pwn, then they should work on what they already have...it's not that hard to dedicate yourself...oh wait, most kids below the age of 13 don't have an attention span longer than five hours :roll:

You hit the nail on the head. What is even more foolish is 2 or more accounts as f2p. Waste of time and money (though, in keeping with the mocking of kids, it's not their money they are spending, so I doubt they care).

I'm not like other people. I don't like pain. It hurts me. - Daffy Duck

warlock_jax.png