Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Hum. Let's go! >:3

I can't smile very good. D; Whenever I try and smile my mouth goes all twitchy and it just looks... weird. So it's either me laughing or pretty much stoneface. ._<

I hate toes. Just toes in general, are ick.

I run through a lot of random scenarios when I've got nothing else to do, usually involving someone close to me dying/in danger, and how I would react.

Uhm, I'm rolling my academical grades easy, A's pretty much all round, but I have to get to school more otherwise I'm not going to meet my minimum attendance requirements and I won't be able to graduate.

I'd like to commit suicide, for, er, no particular reason. I'd just like to see what happens afterwards. ;O

EDIT - And I use a excessive amount of emoticons. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

That was a cold move jaerk.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Oh yeah I was totally making fun of him.

Edi: No it wasn't a negative comment. He uses a lot of emoticons. I stated a fact. Yes, it pisses me off sometimes, but I did not say it in a negative way.

EDIT - And I use a excessive amount of emoticons. ._.

Not as many as ABC.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It was a negative comment. I don't see why you'd say that out of the blue...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It was a negative comment. I don't see why you'd say that out of the blue...

5 Posts of pure OT-ness, huh? :shock:

This isn't a "regret" but it is a secret and somewhat of a confession. I'm gay irl and no one knows. Best to keep it that way I suppose. People in my old town knew it, and I was accepted, but I'm in California now and most of the kids are ignorant. Rumors are rampant, and the strive to be populous and well known is widespread.

Signature_FFVIIAC_Cloud.png

Toxicity02.png__

This isn't a "regret" but it is a secret and somewhat of a confession. I'm gay irl and no one knows. Best to keep it that way I suppose. People in my old town knew it, and I was accepted, but I'm in California now and most of the kids are ignorant. Rumors are rampant, and the strive to be populous and well known is widespread.

A lot of people view "coming out" as something neccessary, that it's an eventuality that you MUST let everyone know; that you wouldn't ever be happy if you didn't. I challenge that idea.

If you're happier knowing who you are and not coming out, I say more power to you. No-one can decide for you when the right time is- or who you should come out to- except for yourself.

My only real secret is that I am unhappy and lonely..

I never seem to be happy, not on the inside anyway and as I don't know what is causing this, I never show anyone that I am unhappy because I don't want the hassle of trying to explain myself.

I have a great boyfriend and great friends and family around me, yet it never seems to change a thing.

There it is said, and as with every other day of my life... life will carry on as normal.

Although I would be a smidgeon happier if my damn eye would stop twitching, 7 weeks is enough for any twitch!

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

Apparently I use too many emoticons :P

Edit:

I swear, I didn't do that on purpose >.> <---Nor was that, but now you've got me all... uh... whatever that word is when you think about what you're doing :/

Self conscious. And that sucks.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Apparently I use too many emoticons :P

Edit:

I swear, I didn't do that on purpose >.> <---Nor was that, but now you've got me all... uh... whatever that word is when you think about what you're doing :/

It's kind of like being told not to think of a pink elephant, is it not? ._o

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Let's see...

Worst thing I've ever done is not owning up to something that happened a long time ago. I was probably 12 at the time, maybe a little younger. A girl in my class used to pick on me all the time, getting people to chase me and turning everyone against me (oddly, we're friends now. Not close, but friends nonetheless). At around that age, I used to take drama classes everyday on a Tuesday. I told a friend from there what was happening, she took my phone and sent texts to her swearing and such. Towards the end, I joined in because I was utterly sick of it. The end of the night, as we went home, my grandmother called and told me to get home. The girl had called her parents, and sadly, I let all the blame go on my friend. Not long after, she moved away. We're still in contact and she has probably forgotten about it, but I haven't, and I still regret it to this day. :( I would never do to that again.

Anything else is probably having depression twice and no-one knowing. I attempted suicide and no-one knows that. Not in real life, anyway. Oh, and I'm in a long-distance relationship that the majority of my family don't know about, mainly because they're racist, heh.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

I tried to hang myself when I was 14ish... I completely forgot about that :wall: I used a belt (Inorite <.<)... I looped one end around my neck, and the other end on the top of my door... I don't really know how to explain it :/ The belt was strong enough, but I was too tall #-o I managed to cut through it with a pair of nail clipper things... I completely forgot about that until now :P Never told nobody :/... And now I'm self conscious about the smilies again >.< Thanks, meol :P

I have very few friends. few as in..... 5 -.- I say friends as in anyone who wants to be within 3 feet of me.

I have 1 friend i can actually 'trust'

i always wish i could have more friends

Im far to nice -.-

I cant bring myself to even playfight

Im unusually brave for my size

I can stand up to the biggest kid in my school

Did i mention im the smallest kid in my school?

I can face my fears, which has thrown me into piles of [cabbage]

Im somewhat shy when it comes to girls, but im starting to get over it

Everyone seems to think im gay cause im so nice, and small. IM NOT GOD DA[cabbage] GAY!

.....DId i mention the lack of friends?

oh, i currently have about 20 kids who apsolutly hate me, for reasons i dont fully understand. Something about being to nice for a guy -.-

well, that sums my life up. Did i mention im smart? too smart....

I have played wow for 50 hours this week. :(

that's bad pal.

I have very few friends. few as in..... 5 I say friends as in anyone who wants to be within 3 feet of me.

I have 1 friend i can actually 'trust'

i always wish i could have more friends

Im far to nice

I cant bring myself to even playfight

Im unusually brave for my size

I can stand up to the biggest kid in my school

Did i mention im the smallest kid in my school?

I can face my fears, which has thrown me into piles of [cabbage]

Im somewhat shy when it comes to girls, but im starting to get over it

Everyone seems to think im gay cause im so nice, and small. IM NOT GOD DA[cabbage] GAY!

.....DId i mention the lack of friends?

oh, i currently have about 20 kids who apsolutly hate me, for reasons i dont fully understand. Something about being to nice for a guy

well, that sums my life up. Did i mention im smart? too smart....

oooh look at me, I think I'll just flex my E-penis, but try to make it seem like I'm not by writing in a pissed off, annoyed tone.

I keep hallucinating, it's weird, not much but like, a few here and there, it's funny.

Confession: I can't bring myself to confess anything on this thread.

For the emos in high school, a few kernels of advice:

You are not above your peers. Stop thinking of them as stupid jerks just because you spend your time in front of text books.

Reach out to people, don't wait for them to reach out to you. If you engage others they'll reciprocate.

Don't be nice out of fear of reprieval. Real friends spend more time insulting each other than actually talking about anything.

Uh... Be yourself? I guess. Have fun and all that.

If I think of anything else... Ya

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Confession: I've started to watch Queer As Folk, but only when no-one else is at home. I don't know why I'm so ashamed of it - I'm "out" to my family, but I don't want them to know that I watch a gay soap-opera. I mean, I watched Torchwood openly but for some reason, it's not quite the same thing.

Secret: It's hardly a secret that I'm bi, but it is a secret that I dated my best friend for three weeks before he realized he was straight. :/

Regret: I wish I had more will power. I have an addictive personality and my addiction to diet coke is ruining my teeth.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg