Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

But don't worry, I have a much manlier cover story worked out. :3

Do tell. :-P

He broke into a nuclear silo that an evil scientist had hijacked, after he killed all the henchmen he was outmatched fighting the evil scientist, and then superman came in, killed him, but then had to go save another place. He had to shut down the nuke about to launch. the control panel was like that one from I robot, the metal cover shut so he punched it to open it up, stopped the nuke and got a medal of honor.

Tell your friends this, they'll totally buy it. :thumbsup:

^^ I bought it. but then returned it later on. i lost my receipt though :(

Regret: I decline a race earlier today. I woulda beat them badly. But it was busy so idk if there were ninja cops around :(

tried killing myself last week...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I managed to break 3 bones in my hand/fingers punching my desk because I kept dying in a videogame. I probably should have thought it through, because my desk is massive and made of metal. D: It's probably the first time I've been angry enough to hit something/someone since like primary school, so I guess that's something to be proud of.

But don't worry, I have a much manlier cover story worked out. :3

I suppose this is a combination of all three. ._o

What game was it?

Demon Souls. Or Demons' Souls or however it's apostrophized. And after it I tried to go play CoD4 while capped, and yeah, kinda rage overflow.

Hahaha. I don't think I raged quite that hard at Demon's Souls but I got pretty close several times.

Regret: I decline a race earlier today. I woulda beat them badly. But it was busy so idk if there were ninja cops around :(

Why would you try that?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Guest Mrmegakirby

Why would you try that?

What Wongtong said.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Suicide is bad, mmkay.

And, Abc, you do have some people who like you. This forum to begin with. (As depressing as that sounds, it's a start).

I completely lied to a shopkeeper when I was on holidays.

He thought I'd handed him a 50 instead of a 10 while buying a 3 euro present... so I got over 40 euros more than I had begun with...

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Ooo. I've got a good one.

Around April, my parents wanted me to be confirmed into the christian faith. I didn't want to (as I'm not christian, I'm an atheist, who really doesn't want to be forced into a religon) so they forced me into it, threatening me with a whole lot of crap. So, I get to the church, the ceremonies begin, ect ect. Now comes the time when the bishop asks us questions that we're supposed to say yes to (as a group of 50+ kids), that "confirms" that we are christian. (Questions are things such as do you believe in god, will you be faithful, ect).

I said no for every single one, because I really didn't want to be confirmed. The papers say I am, but I know I'm not, which makes me oddly happy.

Dude. No offence (honestly) but at you're age you shouldn't make such rash decisions that will affect your whole life. At least give it some thought, I know atheism is whats cool these days, but still. When you're around 12-18 you don't know that much. Hell, I'm 19 and I'm still figuring out what I believe in, don't make it so set in stone. And its not wise to be rebellious in your parents house.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Confession: I want to get into an epic religious debate with someone.

Confession: I say I'm not allowed to go to parties cause my dad doesn't want me to, when in reality I never ask because I'm too lazy to do things.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Dude. No offence (honestly) but at you're age you shouldn't make such rash decisions that will affect your whole life. At least give it some thought, I know atheism is whats cool these days, but still. When you're around 12-18 you don't know that much. Hell, I'm 19 and I'm still figuring out what I believe in, don't make it so set in stone. And its not wise to be rebellious in your parents house.

He's a confirmed Christian, in what way is his atheism set in stone :wink: . Anyways, this Kirby fella seems like a pretty well rounded guy for his age - I wouldn't be surprised if he has a stance on transcendentalism/empiricism. That's how well rounded he is.

Confession: I had no idea what transcendentalism or empiricism truly meant until I finished a book yesterday.

Confession: I am an empiricist :razz:

hiccup.png

You never had 4th grade history? Or do you Americans only learn about their civil war?

EDIT: Replace Americans by Canadians :P

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

He's a confirmed Christian, in what way is his atheism set in stone :wink: . Anyways, this Kirby fella seems like a pretty well rounded guy for his age - I wouldn't be surprised if he has a stance on transcendentalism/empiricism. That's how well rounded he is.

Confession: I had no idea what transcendentalism or empiricism truly meant until I finished a book yesterday.

wat? wait he said the papers says he is. however in his mind he isn't.

And I'm not saying Kirby isn't, I like the man, and you might be right, he might be that mature. But still, I think many people his age choose too hastily, then get trapped in that religion. Be it Christianity or atheism. No offence but yes I did just generalize Kirby, not trying to be demeaning, simply stating.

And I'm not saying Kirby isn't, I like the man, and you might be right, he might be that mature. But still, I think many people his age choose too hastily, then get trapped in that religion. Be it Christianity or atheism. No offence but yes I did just generalize Kirby, not trying to be demeaning, simply stating.

If we're being honest I should mention I typed up all that stuff just to point out that I knew the difference between transcendentalism and empiricism

hiccup.png

If we're being honest I should mention I typed up all that stuff just to point out that I knew the difference between transcendentalism and empiricism

lmao.

I have a confession: sometimes I create scenarios just to use some words, because I like the way they sound. I mean I'm a vury PRAGMATIC person when it comes to symmetry. >.>

In about a year I went from Catholic to agnostic to atheist and back to agnostic. I really can't decide. Oh well, I'm fifteen, I have time.

Confession: That "I have time" excuse has screwed me over so many times.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Guest Mrmegakirby

It's not impossible to get re-confirmed at a later date if I change my mind. This way, I figured I had time to decide, rather then being blackmailed into a religon. I just go to confession, confess that sin so I have the weight off my chest, join another church and get re-confrimed when I'm sure.

I didn't set anything in stone, I actually did quite the opposite. (Well, I could have 'unconfrimed' myself, but I would have looked like a total [puncture] if I did that.)

It will be an awkward conversation with the preist, but I'll get by.

Edit:

I know atheism is whats cool these days

I didn't do it for the sake of being cool, nothing near. Most atheists my age around my town are mostly looked down upon.

A decission so unimportant doesn't need maturity to be taken.

16185_s.gif

Well it's hard to return to Christianity after becoming an atheist. I mean, it's not the only option out there, how would you make the choice between it and all the other religions? I think he took a pretty small risk.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Up until recently I would only read books when asked to do so for school assignments. Since I've been out of school for a couple years I find myself reading more and more without even 'needing' too. Mind you, I've always like reading different things (debates, articles, etc), but committing to any one book I found strangely difficult.

Three weeks ago I got my full license when I could have had it three years earlier. Procrastination, money troubles, everything close to home/bus route seemed to side track me from getting it.

I'll be turning twenty in about two months, and I'm still trying to find out what I want to do with my life.

Hmm, lots to think about. :mellow:

- I'm 20 and still a virgin. I've never even decently kissed. Freaks me out.

- I'm hot for scars.

- I often feel jealous towards my friends' social lives.

- I wish my genes had provided me with decent boobies.

Oh

- I love Runescape.

- I once stole stupid stuff from my grandma's store.

Ah that's it for now.

Contagiouz.png

How can you guys love Runescape so much, it's such a boring ass game.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!