Do you like to doodle?

Boris5000

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years ago, the first page of my Maths book was this huge stickfigure war, with stickfigure versions of Jesus, Osama and John Howard randomly there.

Hey, what cn I say? I got bored. ;)

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

My doodling is also excessive. It makes revising for final exams fun, remembering the story behind each doodle (other people in the class contribute, too).

Whenever friends leave me alone on their computer I always make something stupid in paint, and the next time I visit it's usually their desktop background 8-)

hiccup.png

Very much.

The School gives everyone a little planner-notepad, every year. Mine was filled with a little stick figure story that ended up very Star-Wars-esque in a medieval fantasy setting... By December :lol: . I did the same with the one last year. Next year if I get one, I'm finishing the story :lol:

Plus, I draw all over everything else. One binder has a moth near/in a spider web, with half a face visible looking at it in curiosity. The moth has an eye pattern on it's wings.

Another time for the fun of it, I drew a guy walking home, but above him is one of those claw machines with a kid looking at him through the window :lol: . Yet another was a guy sitting in his house watching the news and reading the newspaper, commenting how nothing good is left in the world, but just outside his window is a sunny day with families and young children playing happily.

I like to doodle, but I don't because my pen sucks and I get ink all over my hand :x Usually when I do doodle, it is with a ruler and I do symetrical shapes/patterns.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I used to doodle a lot in high school. Clipped a spiral notebook into my binder and used it for doodles and scraps of writing.

I also love to do random doodles in PSP ^^; Not so much any more though.

[slit her throat image]

I like this one, it's cute.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I usually start off just scribbling or colouring things in, and then progress to drawing little people doing various things. (Like walking, running, shopping, playing, eating.)

And to make a point on the genetic thing, my mum is always doodling, especially on the phone. Usually her name and flowers. x)

You're also a very bad strategist.Either that or your troops have very little discipline.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]