Do you like to doodle?

Boris5000

Huh, strange, I don't really doodle at all...

I have no artistic talent, period. Perhaps that's it. Though...In the past, I've drawn stick figure armies. Last year alone, I drew some ten thousand units. Maybe I'll have an army worthy of Mordor by the time I graduate. :twss:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, strange, I don't really doodle at all...

I have no artistic talent, period. Perhaps that's it.

No artistic talent needed for Doodling.

Its not about how good you are at doodling. Its more about what you draw which may say something about you.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I like to doodle, but I usually have a problem deciding what to draw :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I said I'd get some pics of my greatest work of doodlness, so here they are, they're a bit blurry as well:

[hide=Bigs Pics of Doodlness!!!]Cover

Doodles1.jpg

Inside!!!

Doodles2.jpg

Inside again...

Doodles3.jpg

And again...

Doodles4.jpg

And once more!!!

Doodles5.jpg[/hide]

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

I doodle if I have nothing else to do. Good way to waste time, even though I suck at it.

Yes, and I still doodle! (Probably not the only one.)

I doodled so much that I am going to school for art!

Heh, you drew your sig? You could go to art school, it might be something for you.

Actually, I am.

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

I'm terrible at drawing so I never used to doodle.

*remembers certain thing off McLovin movie of a guy who doodled certain things*

I think in reality more than 8% of people have that. Like freshmen and sophomore year that's what everyone used to draw in other peoples books and papers.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

I tend to doodle, but never keep any of the scraps of paper unless I like what I drew, which is very rarely. I kept last year's Homework planner because I did some fantastic parody/crossover sketches on a couple of pages, but that was during latin, and I know I'll never be bored enough to come up with stuff like that again.

I daydream / spin my pen way more than I doodle though.

Tk5SF.png

I used to doodle. Sort of. I remember in 7th grade history class, we were learning about government and such. So I drew this really bizarre looking winged-thing that I called "The Writ of Habeus Corpus."

Then in 8th grade I drew, out of boredom, a fdew stick figures in a tree. I expanded it, and the finished product had 3 trees connected by ziplines, one of which is floating above the other on some kind of orbital ring, with over 100 stick people. Looks pretty nice.

In 5th or 6th grade I drew an epic space battle that spanned 5 pages of notebook paper between UFOs and space shuttles. It was sweet.

Lately, though, I have doodled- or even drawn consciously- much at all. Not enough boredom time, I guess.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I draw tiny little anime eyes out alot. I've gotten in trouble for doodling on an exam paper, aha ha oho

I reason with myself during exams and write those notes down-I have gotten into trouble for that.

Also,after I'm done I draw-trouble.Fun fun fun=/= exams.

I drew a great deal on my table too,a bunch of stuff I know people don't like,like communist signs(at least here,sorry oegly & lenin =P) nazi signs and 666 spirals.I didn't really like the inverted pentagram though,its not as fun.

If I'm particularly bored,I draw eyes.Not anime eyes,realistic eyes.Her eyes,desperate as that may seem...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Actually, my last 10 pages of science and maths is full of doodles, and the margins are hardly legible. Combining that, with shock handwriting, and revision is a bummer. It sucks especially, because I have exams comiong soon. I get in trouble in most subjects for it, apart from my math teacher who understands the complexity of the human mind to a certain extent. For me, it helps channel my thoughts, and helps me learn. The only subject I don't doodle is in art. I'll upload some then post, maybe.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I doodle a lot. I remember my teacher in 6th grade saying "Bryce, doodling is what makes you you and I find you learn for some reason when you are doodling than actually attempting to listen. Don't let anyone tell you to stop doodling." My teacher actually said that, so I use it as an excuse a lot.

I do learn as I doodle because as I am drawing, my pictures reveal what is being discussed in little parts of my drawing.

EDIT: In 11th grade, I attempted to draw a hand and messed up horribly, so I turned it into a character. I drew this on scrap paper (with my name) and it happened to stay in the classroom's book. Someone used the book and found the character. They knew my name and hunted me down during passing. They asked if I could draw them up different character's of this same guy's type and sign it. I thought it was embarrassing, but I did and I gave it to them. They put it on the front of their binder. Somehow a teacher had seen it and thought the kid drew it. The kid told the teacher I had and the teacher called my Science teacher and asked for me to come to his classroom after class.

He had a proposal for me. He wanted me to design a comic strip based on the curriculum he was having a hard time teaching to his kids. He thought my doodles were funny and bizarre which would get the students attention. I did. I got recognized for the doodle at an assembly and the principal called me down (Oh jeez) and people were telling kids next to them about my comic. They displayed it and people laughed at the commentary. My teacher kept it to show future classes.

I kept my original doodle after the kid had given it back to me. I dated it and decided to sign it, lol. Here he are:

[hide=Extremely large doodle]fish_guy.jpg[/hide]

People dubbed him "The fish guy".

... and here's some random doodles that I kept. First one I drew in '07 (I suck at guns, lulz) and second I initially drew in 9th grade and then found it in 10th grade and added on. So, I had been playing RuneScape for 2 years? Also, I drew second before a Grim Reaper ever came into RuneScape :P Third I drew in '06, but found it in '07 and signed and dated it after some random thingies.

[hide=First]zombie_pic.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Second]wilderness_picture.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Third]killer_guy.jpg[/hide]

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

This is what happens when I doodle-

-I doodle

-If I like it, I'll redo it

-If I really like it, I'll do it again and make it the best!

These are some big doodles*... :shock:

[hide=]EkronLightning.jpg

Done using Paint on the computer.[/hide]

[hide=]Rhichard_Echols_1S.jpg

One of my favorites! ::'[/hide]

[hide=]Rhichard_Echols_Portrait.jpg

Was first doodled on an English paper... :-# This one is the top favorite!! (used as the sig)[/hide]

[hide=]HorrunPortrait2.jpg

Ok, he's smaller...[/hide]

*Note that these are final "doodles", the previous doodles looked really smudgy. -.-

Here's one I did for my RS character- Echocut. This one is more of a sketch than doodle, but same difference... right?

[hide=]Echocut3.jpg

Wearing: Snow Cammo Top (and Legs, you can't see them), Amulet of Glory, Dragon Longsword, Obsidian Cape, Holy Book, Ring of Charos. My Lab's head got cut off because of the scanner... :cry:[/hide]

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

[hide=]HorrunPortrait2.jpg[/hide]

Is there a full body version of the dragon?

On Topic: I do usually doodle in my papers whenever I'm bored. I even ended up drawing a map of some made up lands.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"