Questionable Items in Your Possession

Cyco_Reborn

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough nails and black powder to make a pipebomb :shock:

Just where do you get all that stuff?

I might take the firecracker fuse out for a spin soon, just to see if it still works. If you bend it a bit, and light it, it spins and runs around. Good for scaring people.

I might take the firecracker fuse out for a spin soon, just to see if it still works. If you bend it a bit, and light it, it spins and runs around. Good for scaring people.

Nails - Home Depot.

Black Powder - Online (about 10-20 bucks per pound at a quick look again)..that, or get some connections.

There are a lot better ways to scare someone with a firecracker...Like an exploding toilet!

Hey, there's something I can add to my list - Some black powder, assorted firecrackers (both store-bought and homemade), and other explosives of varying degrees of epicness. And don't make a pipebomb...They rarely work out well....*drifts off into bad memories*

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

My brother's in a gang,I have connections up to one of the leaders.Nails are so easy to get,from those hardware shops those uncles/aunties who look like ex-bengs own.

Right about now I got a free roll of some opium I'm going to sell,use the money to buy another China cymbal.

Also,I don't do pipebombs anymore.Too easy in terms of calculation.What makes it fun is how precise you have to be,and that if you screw up you can kill people.Excluding yourself because you know exactly where not to aim it.Finally,I found some gin in my house! :mrgreen:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

A native american axe made of stone, some deer antlers. Alchohol hidden in various locations, several knives, a [cabbage]load of electronic junk parts. Also got some shotgun shells.....

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

A bar of lead.

Im planning to get some mercury, cadmium, antimony, arsenic, cesium, thallium and many other dangerous elements.

Might want to get some uranium also.

Im trying to find sources here in norway for it, im getting thorium too, and maybe even some radium.

panda_blue_signature.png

6_100_rc.png

I'd rather not utter what I have, but I do keep a battleaxe and viking helmet on a pedestal, for when it needs to be used, it'll be ready to render heads asunder.

Cool.On an unrelated note,is your avatar from an Iron Maiden cd or Fallout 3? Thats what I said.

Fallout 3

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Some mercury.

A metal detector.

Self made electrolysation kit.

Nothing amazingly special, but it could come in useful ;)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Damn this is awesome.I found a 6-foot metal pole.I plan on looking for a glass version to eat.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

a fold up knife with a bottle opener, just about everything I have broken/disassembled and I think I have some firelighter in my room...

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

a fold up knife with a bottle opener, just about everything I have broken/disassembled and I think I have some firelighter in my room...

Does it change the color of fire created?Do you have to use it on logs?

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• 2 months later...
That and more. D:<

Oh, D isn't backwards there. Meh.

Also. I'm growing a cacao tree. And want to grow my own coffee.

Also something I should stop as it's probably illegal: Whenever a celebrity dies, I buy a picture of them and draw a red X and the date they died over it, and hang it up.

How do you manage to hold the pen between your paws, let alone type ?

But anyway, thats hilarious.

Ummm...lets see, objectionable items.

Latex gloves ?

A floppy disk that acts as a password crack. Only works on XP.

Betamax tape ?

Blackadder DVDs?

A oversized novelty cigarette lighter.

A machete hanging up on the side of my bookcase.

A German WW2 poster.

A pair of French boyonets from WW1.

A piece of the Berlin Wall.

Hanging up over my bed are 3 framed newspapers with headlines that read (in order):

Hitler Dead, Germany Surrenders, Japanese Quit.

World Map which I've pinned the locations of major Russian defense insallations.

Other than those things, I don't really have any odd possesions, except for maybe a really old cellphone.

A machete hanging up on the side of my bookcase.

A German WW2 poster.

A pair of French boyonets from WW1.

A piece of the Berlin Wall.

Hanging up over my bed are 3 framed newspapers with headlines that read (in order):

Hitler Dead, Germany Surrenders, Japanese Quit.

World Map which I've pinned the locations of major Russian defense insallations.

Other than those things, I don't really have any odd possesions, except for maybe a really old cellphone.

I want that !!!

I have a sex-toy shaped item in my bathroom.

People perverse or curious enough to handle it would find that...

[hide=]szhxndxksmmwskk4.png

...the top part (the half-rectangle with the rounded edges) is removable, and can be attached to the bottom rectangle, the one with the diagonal lines. It's a travel sized toothbrush. There's nothing more fun than having a friend over and see him look at it like it's the spawn of Satan.[/hide]

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I collect guns so I have 8 of them mounted throughout my room. Aside from that, not much besides a fair amount of what would be considered "fringe" political literature like Mein Kampf, The Communist Manifesto, Mao's Little Red Book (which I actually bought in Tienanmen square) etc.

I collect guns so I have 8 of them mounted throughout my room. Aside from that, not much besides a fair amount of what would be considered "fringe" political literature like Mein Kampf, The Communist Manifesto, Mao's Little Red Book (which I actually bought in Tienanmen square) etc.

Which guns? I might be picking up this baby sometime this year to mount on my wall (unless someone grabs it before me, of course):

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/default.asp?Pg=8&do=3&mcid=15&scid=42&pid=216