Questionable Items in Your Possession

Cyco_Reborn

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A red, tag that says, "DO NOT REMOVE FROM AIRCRAFT - DANGER" :o

Yeah,my sister has that too.

I find Tizona Del Cid,if its an accurate replica,to seem more effective than the claymore,personally.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

A cucumber and a tub of vaseline.

Those aren't questionable. As long as that's two seperate thoughts.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A 4 years old (judging by the date) list of how I wanted to train my RuneScape character to 99.I have 0 99 skills.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

well... i got some drugs pretty much it

Ha!

We were having a conversation in CC the other day about how the only way someone can make a 1 Def pure (as I assume you are from your signature) is if they are under the influence. :P

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet

Questionable things are just on my laptop really.

Random things would be a stack of 6 empty ASDA Chocolate mini bites container thingies. (I had a stack of 10 once but my mum made me get rid of it :( ), a rusty samurai sword (quite small and blunt) which my dad found in the garden O_o, an advent calendar from 2007 and a CD I used scissors on and scratched up like mad and scratched 'Rachael' into. It's stuck on my wall, pretty dangerous actually cause it has a load of sharp edges :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I hope to god that you are a girl.... Actually thats wrong either way - Eew :ohnoes:

I dont have many questionable items, but for some strange reason i have 2 clip art dragons stuck on my bedroom wall... I dont remember putting them there, but I cba to take them down again, so they just sit there keeping me company.

I also have a pair of women's shoes and a Beatmix Bumblebee.... :wall:

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

I hope to god that you are a girl.... Actually thats wrong either way - Eew :ohnoes:

I dont have many questionable items, but for some strange reason i have 2 clip art dragons stuck on my bedroom wall... I dont remember putting them there, but I cba to take them down again, so they just sit there keeping me company.

That actually, from what my friend tells me, is pretty fun for a girl anyway ;)

I have a 90-pack of Airheads(some candy) sitting on top of my dresser. And I also have a paintball M4 replica marker, and two airsoft P90s.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

If it were a carrot, it could kill her.

An empty jar of peanuts that's been in my room for about a year already... can't bother to throw it away.

I'd probably also say a bunch of blank CDs that are pretty much broken in half.

Why are they broken in half?

An empty jar of peanuts that's been in my room for about a year already... can't bother to throw it away.

I was bored so I decided to break em.

Bad choice in my opinion. One of them was a copy of Slipknot's album, All Hope Is Gone. #-o

I'll just ask my friend to make me a new one or something.

I was bored so I decided to break em.

Bad choice in my opinion. One of them was a copy of Slipknot's album, All Hope Is Gone. #-o

I'll just ask my friend to make me a new one or something.

Slipknot suck anyways.

an unfinished spud gun (missing the igniter, and somehow the pvc sealer...dunno where that got off too)

same here. except mines a mini spud gun made out of the glue stick and a pen for shooting spit balls. i made it ages ago when i had a day off school but have never got an igniter for it.

i dont really have anything interesting myself, but my brother stole some copper oxide from school a few months ago (dont tell him i know lol) because he wanted to grow some crystals or something. its still sitting there hidden (well he tried to hide it anyway, not very well though).

i might go and steal a bit and try and grow a crystal myself

you break into the school chemistry lab and all you steal is copper oxide?

i have a copy of GTA IV my mom doesnt know about and some charred pencils (they smell like bbq hotdogs?!?)

• 1 month later...
an unfinished spud gun (missing the igniter, and somehow the pvc sealer...dunno where that got off too)

same here. except mines a mini spud gun made out of the glue stick and a pen for shooting spit balls. i made it ages ago when i had a day off school but have never got an igniter for it.

i dont really have anything interesting myself, but my brother stole some copper oxide from school a few months ago (dont tell him i know lol) because he wanted to grow some crystals or something. its still sitting there hidden (well he tried to hide it anyway, not very well though).

i might go and steal a bit and try and grow a crystal myself

you break into the school chemistry lab and all you steal is copper oxide?

i have a copy of GTA IV my mom doesnt know about and some charred pencils (they smell like bbq hotdogs?!?)

How old are you that you're hiding GTA? :shock:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].