Questionable Items in Your Possession

Cyco_Reborn

A picture of my wifey and I, picture of me and my date from a banquet, and a picture of me at a beach party with a pretty girl all next to each other...

They're all different girls... :uhh:

If your a sensitive young woman with needs, this smiley is for you: :wall: #-o :notalk:

If your a dog like me: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

May I suggest a name change to Player?

Agreed 100%, in fact, just say you practice polygamy.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering my dad is a professional shooter, I dont find it questionable, but I have about 60 guns and over 80,000 rounds of ammo, and we have the stuff to make about 40,000 more, including the press to make them.

Ive been around it for my whole life so i dont find it wierd at all but yall might

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Considering my dad is a professional shooter, I dont find it questionable, but I have about 60 guns and over 80,000 rounds of ammo, and we have the stuff to make about 40,000 more, including the press to make them.

Ive been around it for my whole life so i dont find it wierd at all but yall might

A professional shooter?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

A professional shooter?

That sounds like a euphemism for murderer or something :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

That's pretty cool, pics?

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

You're now viable to join the TZDF. :twss:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

You're now viable to join the TZDF. :twss:

Not quest yet. We need to know how they feel about pet rocks first.

a jar of lollies that is at least 4 years old in my car

potassium nitrate :^o

about 6 ipod nano's, same color, same style

3 psp's

and thats about it :thumbsup:

Did you steal all of that? :?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

3 psp's

no :roll:

welllllll.... not really :anxious:

3 psp's

Yeah you bought one of the lolies right?

3 psp's

errrrmmmm :anxious:

3 psp's

Well...? Are you going to confess or are you gonna just sit there with your mouth open collecting moss? Thievin' punks nowadays... :notalk:

3 psp's

Well...? Are you going to confess or are you gonna just sit there with your mouth open collecting moss? Thievin' punks nowadays... :notalk:

OKAY!!! i confess bought everything but the lollies..... the lollies i cant even remember how i came by them they just "appeared" in my car one day

the ipods are old 1ns that i stole from my brothers and step brothers and same with the psp's and the potassium nitrate wellllll :anxious:

the ipods are old 1ns that i stole from my brothers and step brothers and same with the psp's and the potassium nitrate wellllll :anxious:

1ns.

"1" is half a [bleep]ing keyboard away from "o". How the hell did you manage that ?!

Unless it was intentional - :shame:

1ns.

"1" is half a [bleep] keyboard away from "o". How the hell did you manage that ?!

rofl, sorry :oops: was playin rs at the time so i was in rs speak mode :oops:

1ns.

"1" is half a [bleep] keyboard away from "o". How the hell did you manage that ?!

rofl, sorry :oops: was playin rs at the time so i was in rs speak mode :oops:

Good grammar should be your best friend, even playing RuneScape! If I can fix my grammar and spelling you can too.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That would actually read as "one-ns".

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ill try to upload some later for you guys :)

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Ill try to upload some later for you guys :)

That would be great, I'd like those :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• 1 month later...

Half a bottle of vodka, 12 phone batteries all from different models, a drawer full of cables which are probably useless, countless lighters, a traffic cone (was drunk and thought it looked like a nice hat so took it home).

and thats about it.

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...

Weirdest single thing I can think of is an autographed photo of Mr. McFeely from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood. Got it in about 2006, not long after Rogers himself died I think. :(

I've probably got other really weird crap lying around, though. Let's see...a sake cup that's never been used because Shiwachi-sensei was very, very adamant that we not even drink water out of it at the festival...dunno what else.

[hide=Thing]The St. Louis Botanical Garden has an awesome Japanese Festival every Labor Day weekend and has for over 50 years. If you're an otaku, it's pretty awesome. Not too far off-center of the continental U.S., either, so it's pretty accessible. Those of you looking for a different and geeky short vacation this year, give it a shot. :thumbsup:[/hide]

Dragoon5464.png

A small firework cannon, three bayonets(one dagger and two swords), an empty RPG grenade, some stress balls from Thailand and a bardisc with full shelves, a beer pump and a four bottle holder where you push the glasses up to pour in the basement(no we don't own a bar).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1