Questionable Items in Your Possession

Cyco_Reborn

A couple illegal knives, a bottle of God-only-knows-what-the-hell-this-used-to-be, dead cat, buffalo jawbone, and the skull of some animal...have no idea of what it used to be...

why do you have a dead cat?

Why not? it's furry, and now that it is dead, it doesn't try to kill me anymore.

oh, what about the smell though, I'd imagine once it starts to rot it'd have a bit of an offensive odor, unless you keep it frozen.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New questionable item! My cousin has a genuine japanese katana in his room, believe me, I've checked it out and everything, it's real. Anyway, he told me he didn't want it anymore but for some reason didn't sell it, so yeah, now it's mine :D.

Zombie epidemic, DO YOUR WORST!

Damnit, we already went through this, halberd/any crushing weapon > katana

You just can't get enough power behind a katana blade, sure, it looks awsome, but its fairly impractical as a long term weapon.

This is why the one I have is useless too :cry:

2Xeo5.png

I have a slip of hard paper in the back of every set of jeans I own which is sealed labeled "Open only if I have died".

Inside is a list of people who helped me get through life so far.

Wow. :shock: Cool ?

I'm going to do that from now on.

Balisong. It's surprising how hard they are to find.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Tonnes of African souvenirs.

A wooden statue of an old guy.

Sheet of papyrus with Egyptian hieroglyphics (probably fake).

Statues of iconic African animals (cheetahs, lions, elephants etc.)

Impala Horns (I think Impala is Afrikaans for deer.)

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

New questionable item! My cousin has a genuine japanese katana in his room, believe me, I've checked it out and everything, it's real. Anyway, he told me he didn't want it anymore but for some reason didn't sell it, so yeah, now it's mine :D.

You just can't get enough power behind a katana blade, sure, it looks awsome, but its fairly impractical as a long term weapon.

True, if I can get ahold of a steel or titanium crowbar then I'll give the katana to another member of the force, halberds aren't the smartest option in my opinion.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

• 3 weeks later...

True, if I can get ahold of a steel or titanium crowbar then I'll give the katana to another member of the force, halberds aren't the smartest option in my opinion.

where are you gonna get a halberd anyways?

My friend has swords, actual swords, they're awesome. and he has to authentic katanas.

Speaking of crowbars, I just replaced my bedside baseball-bat with a burly crowbar. My dad bought a new one (I don't understand why, crowbars last forever) so I took his old one, and now I feel much more at ease bashing in robbers' heads. The sharp end is completely dulled so it loses the bash&cut combo, but I'm confident it's bashing capabilities surpass my needs.

I also own a digital camera that has some PG-13 pictures on it, the only reason why they're still on there is exactly the same reason you're thinking of. They're pictures from a night with friends a couple of weeks ago that I didn't even take (I only noticed them last week), but I've lost contact with the girls in them. I'd ask my friends for their names then facebook them, but I feel like a jerk for not getting in touch with them within a month after the party. Great pics though :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

please move your immature zombie babble to the appropriate thread. THANKS.

:P

You won't be laughing when the zombies are eating your brains because you thought a katana would be a good weapon.

I have a garbage bag half-filled with used tissues from a cold I had many moons ago.It's gotten more recent use.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I forget if I have posted this in the thread but I have a scythe. Its pretty sweet.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

well, for a while I had lipstick that wasnt my girlfriends or my mother's; Id still love to know how it got there

I also have a letter opener from WW2 naples(my grandpa only served in Pacific) and a few civil war bullets.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

I have a board game and the aim of the game is to escape a nazi concentration camp.

Not too wierd but the wierdist I can think of right now #-o

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

I forget if I have posted this in the thread but I have a scythe. Its pretty sweet.

If I had one of those, I would put on a robe and try and convince people that they've died and haven't realized it yet. Hint hint.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

an ounce of gunpowder, like 8 pounds of aluminum powder, 3 pounds of iron oxide (or 8 of iron oxide, and 3 of aluminum. I forget) and a roll of magnesium. Most awesome school supported science project ever.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

an ounce of gunpowder, like 8 pounds of aluminum powder, 3 pounds of iron oxide (or 8 of iron oxide, and 3 of aluminum. I forget) and a roll of magnesium. Most awesome school supported science project ever.

thermite much?

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

*searches the house*

Dad had some... less than appropriate things for this forum :lol: . Also have... a broken mirror (my bad luck source?! :(), bashed up metal part of a hoover, smashed up fridge, broken door... too much to list, but yeah... very questionable :roll:

thermite much?

Of course. Haha.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

A gamecube that still works after my years of punishment, loads of pirated music (who doesn't?), fireworks (illegal in my state), and we still have some ranch dressing that's over a year old. Boring, I know.

This feels exceptional on my under-carriage.