Questionable Items in Your Possession

Cyco_Reborn

Two crossbows?

Not like serious crossbows but lilke small wooden ones...one doesn't work very well, if at all, but it has a really sharp bolt. But hey, looks cool and i got it for 2 bucks. The second one i found in a weapons shop in a small Italian hilltop town for 13 Euros and it actually works really well...nice small wooden bolt, but it's funny. When people ask me the souvenirs i got in Italy, I say the only thing i got for myself was a scarf and a functioning mock crossbow.

Oh and some 2 year old bottled water that i still drink for good luck.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very old pack of crackers

I have a 2 year old cracker in my room, and my girlfriend took a bite out of it two months ago because she thought it wasn't old. now it's in my drawer. the drawer where I keep all my "stuff".

A very old pack of crackers

I have a 2 year old cracker in my room, and my girlfriend took a bite out of it two months ago because she thought it wasn't old. now it's in my drawer. the drawer where I keep all my "stuff".

I also have a broken bass string in a bag with the words "DO NOT TOUCH" on it.

But the pack of crackers is like... 6 months old maybe. :lol: It's on the floor.

I have a lot of questionable items in my possession now that i think about it.

I have like seven open sleeves of crackers on my floor, that are between 2 months and 2 years old. I have a lot of things in my drawer.

seven classico sauce jars filled with pennies.

A really cool lighter I got from China (I don't smoke), a laser pointer that goes extremely far (also from China), a Rolex that I got for $2 in China (probably fake), and a lot of other cool stuff I got cheaply in China.

In my room...

Is a Christmas present that I meant to give to my ex 2 years ago, I still haven't gotten round to given it to him and it's impossible to give it to someone else because I don't know anyone that has the same name as him.

Various lighters scattered around my room (I don't smoke).

One of my old friends left her necklace in my room, I had an argument with her last year and haven't spoken to her since. So it's been hanging on a pin stuck in my corkboard for months and months.

A few daggers.

Some metals that i've stolen from my schools Chemistry labs over the years, unfortunately they keep anything more dangerous than magnesium locked away only for the teachers, so I have a stash of magnesium in my room.

When I was 7 or 8 I went on a family holiday and there was a woman who was braiding hair at the hotel, I had two braides in, unfornutely when my hair grew it looked bad and my mum couldn't untie them so she had to cut them off, I still have the two braides in a jar on my desk with my bright blonde hair in it. :thumbsup:

Maybe there's something more interesting in there, i need to sort it out soon...

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Huge stack of crumpled up toilet paper. Not questionable if you know that my nose has been running like an olympian lately, and that I don't have any kleenexes, so I took a roll of tp from the bathroom and used those. But for my roommate, a stack of crumpled up toilet paper on the desk of a college student is probably something he questioned when he saw it.

Oh, and a work-in-progress collection of Disney movies on my laptop...illegally downloading Disney movies just seems awkward for some reason. XD

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

, a Rolex that I got for $2 in China (probably fake)

No i'm sure it's not,as long as there's the word Rolex with a small crown,you're good.

Yeah... They could have faked that.

Anything from China is automatically fake.Something I learnt from the news.They replaced meat with cardboard for the love of god.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

New questionable item! My cousin has a genuine japanese katana in his room, believe me, I've checked it out and everything, it's real. Anyway, he told me he didn't want it anymore but for some reason didn't sell it, so yeah, now it's mine :D.

Zombie epidemic, DO YOUR WORST!

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

1000 Questionable Games from Spencer's... Questionable meaning something I can't mention on these boards. :lol:

It was a White Elephant Christmas present two years ago. :oops:

I have a slip of hard paper in the back of every set of jeans I own which is sealed labeled "Open only if I have died".

Inside is a list of people who helped me get through life so far.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I have a slip of hard paper in the back of every set of jeans I own which is sealed labeled "Open only if I have died".

That is pretty crazy. :o

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That's badass and smart enough to steal... I don't plan to live too far on the "safe" side so something like this is probably a good idea, just to outline my final wishes, people I wish to acknowledge and perhaps, fitting my personality, something cryptic...

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

• 4 weeks later...

A couple illegal knives, a bottle of God-only-knows-what-the-hell-this-used-to-be, dead cat, buffalo jawbone, and the skull of some animal...have no idea of what it used to be...

May fate be kind to you, my friends.

A couple illegal knives, a bottle of God-only-knows-what-the-hell-this-used-to-be, dead cat, buffalo jawbone, and the skull of some animal...have no idea of what it used to be...

why do you have a dead cat?

1000 Questionable Games from Spencer's... Questionable meaning something I can't mention on these boards. :lol:

It was a White Elephant Christmas present two years ago. :oops:

It's from Spencer's, I smell sexy-time kinky games :lol:

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

why do you have a dead cat?

Why not? it's furry, and now that it is dead, it doesn't try to kill me anymore.

May fate be kind to you, my friends.