They didn't stop at miniclip...

shivers21

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Sohkmj1, the ignore list is great, but i just don't use it really, because when one person follows you arround, saying "what cape is that?! no it's not u nubbitron!" and I ignore them, if s/he starts saying something and everyone around me can hear, and they start talking to him, or to me, I like to know what's going on, and most of all, there just a waste of space, not the good -ol talk to your neibough kind of thing, people sit mindlessly killling for hours, right next to anothe person, and wont say a word, othen then maybe "hi" or "lol".

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

NO, NO, STOP JAGEX! STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY!

Tell me, have you ever met a corporation whose intent is not making money?

But on topic.

Look at it this way. Most noobs will probably pick the under this age on the sign up applet, unless their friends joined before that. Next, assuming some noobs manage to be out of the noob filter, we still have the ignore list.

Ignore list full? Delete the top few, then just add him.

I don't think that there is any problem. ::'

He was being sarcastic.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

NO, NO, STOP JAGEX! STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY!

Tell me, have you ever met a corporation whose intent is not making money?

Craigslist...

the guy COULD make millions from ads, but he says "My users never asked for ads, so I never bothered with them" God knows how he makes money, but he obviously makes enough =D>

sotw7bar.png

More ads = more money

More money = better game/updates.

Not that hard to figure out.

Yeah. Jagex is a business, so all they want is more money. Weather it comes from 8 year olds or 50 year olds. They say they care, but they don't.

little kids' parents wont use 5 bucks a month to buy stuff for a "violent and too hard" game.

Tbh there are enough of those parents who would pay for this game so their kid is pleased.

[404] Signature not found.

i personally think that the change in the community (which is pain stakingly obvious to see, even more so now im F2P) is worth the money that jagex will potentially recieve from it, especially if it means improving areas such as customer support and offence appealing.

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Runescape is also on bebo now, I was quite suprised, I wouldn't of though Jagex would put their game advertised on there.

I don't really care where Jagex advertises, they make more money, they have more updates, suits me perfectly. Just ignore the idiots and play with the new updates.

more people = more money

more money = more updates and better customer assistance

I'm not complaining :P

/agree

I don't blame jagex :P

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Personally, I think the ads are useful. They create more players, thus giving JaGeX more money to spend on making the game better. Sure, they aren't often the most mature of players, but they are still helping the game. Technically.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

I'm underage, started playing when I was 9. When I tell people my age, they're surprised. They even ask me why I type literate, the ones that are like 18 or 20. Kinda funny, really. They say I act really mature for my age. :o Always typed as literate as I could, and always been mature. Ftw.

Sincerely,

Flame Hawk18

12 year old.

I'm underage, started playing when I was 9. When I tell people my age, they're surprised. They even ask me why I type literate, the ones that are like 18 or 20. Kinda funny, really. They say I act really mature for my age. :o Always typed as literate as I could, and always been mature. Ftw.

Sincerely,

Flame Hawk18

12 year old.

nice way to get banned tho

Ive seen what 10 year old kids do when they were on pking trips when the wildy was still up they would get into massive fights with each other over nothing. the more people that join the game thats immature will make me go nuts when im looking for a group to go kbd slaying ftw :ohnoes: :wall: :ohnoes:

Over_Power5.png

Sincerely,

Flame Hawk18

12 year old.

Ive seen what 10 year old kids do when they were on pking trips when the wildy was still up they would get into massive fights with each other over nothing. the more people that join the game thats immature will make me go nuts when im looking for a group to go kbd slaying ftw :ohnoes: :wall: :ohnoes:

I'm far more mature than that, my friend.

Sincerely,

Flame Hawk18

12 year old.

*cough* Flame Hawk18 more mature than Darkblade95 *cough*

Sincerely,

Flame Hawk18

12 year old.

never said u would do that but i would just watch them getting into the fights 2 or 3 of them really said they were 10-12.

Over_Power5.png

Sincerely,

Flame Hawk18

12 year old.

*cough* Flame Hawk18 more mature than Darkblade95 *cough*

Why, I'm flattered? O_o

Well, yeah... I can be immature if I want, but I know how to control myself.

Now, I shall begone and check back soon.