Veterans

Bufoman

I was wondering what are the requirements other clans have for the status of Veteran Membership.

How long must a member be in your clan?

How active must they be?

How do you reward members who for example, have been with you for over a year?

Two years or more?

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

In The clan, if you are in it for 6 months (trial excluded) you can get the rank of honour knight. If you're in for 1 year it's royal knight.

They have the possibility to vote over trials, royals can moderate certain boards etc.

signature4s.jpg

6 months seems to be a pretty standard time from what I have read. Is their a reason for this time being generally agreed upon? Or have people from clans with different requirements not posted yet?

In order to become Senior Member in Faith, you have to be 1 year in the clan without leaving. The trial period does count, we have 3 Senior Members at the moment. Seems to be quite hard to achieve. ;)

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

As a skilling/community clan, we have 2 different ranks that might be considered "veteran" status. Our highest non-officer rank is conferred once a member hits 100 posts in the forums*. We also have what we call "Legend" status for those members who have at least 1 skillcape.

Hope this helps!

*we are very strict on spam and punish it with post-count deductions, so no one can cheat their way up the ladder.

joshkb8.jpg

Review of your warring skills individually (Hugging, Piling, Calling Names...etc)

If you pass that we look at your activity & personality towards members & officials.

If you pass those we look at how much time you've been in the clan in good terms, around 5 months minimum but not uncommon for it to be at 9 months.

For veteran member, or similar.

Old School- A rank reserved to those that have been loyal to corruption will be worthy of such a rank, they have been in been corruption for at least 2 years and must also win the majority vote by leadership. These are respected members & should be treated as such. Although they may have no power overall their words are influential above members, so listen to these guys they know what is expected.

So yeah, 2 years lol.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I think 6 months is a standard time for the first "veteran" rank, because it's 0.5 year and it means you stick to that clan.

1 year is the standard time for an upgrade, because if you last 1 year it means ur very dedicated.

After that you could make a rank for 2,3,4 etc years but even when a clan lasts that long only few people would have that then.

signature4s.jpg

In my clan experience we never really had seperate ranks.

I have always encouraged and stressed that the longest and most loyal members words will always be influential regardless of rank.

It always worked.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

In the clans I've ran we didn't really stretch out the ranks of normal members.

It was usually just

Members < Moderators < Warlords < Admins

with some other unique ranks like Webmaster or 'Crazy Old Man' (yes I had someone who insisted he had that rank).

spacescenev24.jpg

Mr. D I certainly hope you are joking. I mean you are one of only 4 Admins after all, and a leader (I consider you as such, not sure about every one elses stance) of our order...

Ok so while we are discussing veteran ranks, what other ranks do you have that come with time requirements?

I've always felt positions should be earned not by time .

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

2 weeks trial then 1 week voting so 3 weeks if they are accepted.

If that's veterans, then I'm joining you guys #-o

Oh i thought u ment accepted into the clan, its like 6months or 1 year not sure. :P

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Mr. D I certainly hope you are joking. I mean you are one of only 4 Admins after all, and a leader (I consider you as such, not sure about every one elses stance) of our order...

Ok so while we are discussing veteran ranks, what other ranks do you have that come with time requirements?

I am fairly sure I need to post with [sarcasm] tags in the near future then :roll:

22031_s.gif

In BK the requirement is a year as an active member of BK to get the elder rank (they have to have met the activity requirement for the year. It has next to no extra powers although we get our own boards and we get halfop in the IRC hehe

oh also if you have been in leadership then you get the elder rank

Do you want to love me?

In Gladz, a member can apply for Retired status if they have been an active member for over 6 months and wish to remain involved in the community.

Retired & Respected can be acquired if a member has been in the clan for 18 months (6+ months at Elite Gladiator) or held the rank of Rider of Rohan.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements