WoW Gamer Has 36 Accounts, Raids by Himself...

Latinoking

How hot do you think that room gets...then there's the whole playing hours of WoW to achieve his goals = mass BO. Gross. There's nothing epic about this other than time wasting. I want 1 of his monitors. There's no way this guy has a day job.

Zaataar.png

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's his life, his hobby, what makes him have 'no life'? Check his website. He's not exactly a 'fat nerd', just a quite average guy who likely is either rich, or got a big inheritance and wants to spend it on extreme things like this.

Plus, how many people can play 30+ accounts in any game at one time, synchronize their movement, etc.? I'd say he's far from dumb. How many people posting on this topic could write 4 essays in school at the same time, or play chess against 8 people while not missing a single move?

It might seem a bit.. Sad, at first, sure. But it's never funny enough how people hate persons like Brad, what has he done to offend you? :lol: I don't even play MMO's anymore and I found his set-up quite awesome. If he has the money to do this, why not?

It's true, there are people out there who have found out about this and absolutely hate him.

I never really understood why, all these jocks and preppies think we're nerds with no life and will never get a girl. Sure, you go and have a sweaty group shower with your college team, smacking each other's [wagon] and whatnot. I'll just sit on my computer and talk to my friends on msn.

spacescenev24.jpg

I just found the idea of him getting the money from his parents sad. The actual setup, whatever. But to have your parents pay this much for something like that seems extreme.

Maybe he got a big inheritance, I don't know. I don't know the entire story either.

Also running 30 characters at once isn't as complex as I said. Setting it up is, after that you're really controling one guy with 29 other clones of himself.

It's true, there are people out there who have found out about this and absolutely hate him.

I never really understood why, all these jocks and preppies think we're nerds with no life and will never get a girl. Sure, you go and have a sweaty group shower with your college team, smacking each other's [wagon] and whatnot. I'll just sit on my computer and talk to my friends on msn.

In the end though, 9/10 times they are the ones who end up with the hotter group of girls. Social interaction IRL > MSN.

Man, what else could he do with them 11 screens when he turns of WoW for the night.....

XXX theater?

OMG!!!!

HE LETS PEOPLE USE HIS COMPUTERS AS A XXX THEATRE FOR MONEYZ!!!!

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

In the end though, 9/10 times they are the ones who end up with the hotter group of girls. Social interaction IRL > MSN.

Kranked, I agree with you on that one.

Pyro, you have some serious hate going on there. Also a lot of stereotyping. I take resentment to that because I might just fall under the category of "jock" if you only know about parts of my life. I'm one of four captains on my football team. I'm one of the best defencemen on my hockey team. I barely have any time for homework/social sometimes because hockey and football might end up on the same day. Yet I'm no jock. I come here when I have free time. Sports and school are my social. This is my social. That is their social, and you have yours. Get over it.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Heh, I fall under just about every single high-school stereotype there is.

I kinda have a problem with saying "It's his money, he can do what he wants with it."

People would find it more ridiculous if I got rich and did something awesome like airplane crash derbies.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Guys like this make you feel a lot better about the time that you spend gaming.

So true, just staring at it will make me feel a lot better if I ever played for 12 straight hours.

Website is: http://www.bradster.net/wow.htm

I think it's awesome. How can you control 36 accounts at once though? As someone who's never played WOW before I just can't see how it'd be possible. Or at least I can't see how it could be efficient. It seems like even if you could manage to control all of them at once, a group of a few people could tear you apart.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I think it's awesome. How can you control 36 accounts at once though? As someone who's never played WOW before I just can't see how it'd be possible. Or at least I can't see how it could be efficient. It seems like even if you could manage to control all of them at once, a group of a few people could tear you apart.

Like I said before, it's easy. They all are connected to the same controls. For example, if you hit "W" to move forward on the main shaman, all 36 of them would move forward. If you hit "2" for lighting strike then all of them would cast lightning strike.

It takes a bit to get setup, but there are so many macros out there that it isn't that big of a difference between multiboxing 5 and multiboxing 36. As long as you have the hardware for it.

imagine if he played rs with 35 noobs accs (or skillers) and the 1 is his main...all of em chop yews/mages at the same time....imagine the money he would get...

forgot to mention: imagine if he did this before the unbalanced trading was taken out >_>

OH-EM-GEE

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

That's fun though.. Haha i'm not gonna even lie. It's like that even in high school. It's better than sitting home alone not getting any exercise.

I wouldn't say I hate this guy, I just think it's odd, that's all. :|

What the-- :shock:

He's the kind of person who gives gamers the label of 'anti-social'.

Don't worry, he's probably talking to his "friends" on an internet chatroom on one of the 10 monitors :lol:

In the end though, 9/10 times they are the ones who end up with the hotter group of girls.

I almost forgot, that's the meaning of life, the 'group of girls' you hang out with (I thought earlier, a g/f or wife counted for something) based on appearance

Either way, since Nadril brought it up... It is a bit sad he's tapping into his parents' money to finance this. Nothing prohibits him from doing it though, he's not hurting anyone, I wouldn't hate on him.

Don't worry, he's probably talking to his "friends" on an internet chatroom on one of the 10 monitors :lol:

:) Wow I would love to see him pulling that off whilst simultaneously using 36 WoW accounts to conduct a raid.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

:) Wow I would love to see him pulling that off whilst simultaneously using 36 WoW accounts to conduct a raid.

He probably has a keyboard macro set up to do that already. :D

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]