WoW Gamer Has 36 Accounts, Raids by Himself...

Latinoking

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words...cannot...describe...amount...of epic... :shock:

Seriously though, if I had that much money to spend on 11 computers and 36 WoW Accounts, I wouldn't. I'd buy three REALLY good computers and get 6 accounts. I'd 5-Box with 2 of the computers and have a solo character on the other.

But doing this after 10 years you'd be down $57,110. That doesn't include electricity bills, food, computer maintenance, extras for the computer, and anything else. He must have some money. :thumbup:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I don't see how so many people are posting in awe of this. The guy has 36 characters he's getting to 80, he plays them all himself. He spends 5700 a year on one computer game. I think that seriously is the definition of "no-lifer / computer nerd"

This guy paints a portrayal of the fat guy in south park on the episode "make love not warcraft"

I don't see how so many people are posting in awe of this. The guy has 36 characters he's getting to 80, he plays them all himself. He spends 5700 a year on one computer game. I think that seriously is the definition of "no-lifer / computer nerd"

This guy paints a portrayal of the fat guy in south park on the episode "make love not warcraft"

Well, he has pretty damned good coordination and management and stuff, to keep 36 characters alive at once, all (probably) with different movesets, moving them all in unison to dodge the stuff, watching all of those screens. Takes a lot of concentration and practice and stuff.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I think what people forget is that youre saving so much time...can level 36 characters in the same time it takes you to level 1 character.Still you've got to be a particular breed of nerd who wipes his feet on $100 bills to afford a rig like that...

tifsdac6mc.gif

That guy is a legend.

Would love to see a video of him raiding by himself.

he has a website...

http://www.bradster.net/wow.htm

Download his videos at your own risk. If there's any risk.

That's not quite "playing a game" anymore.

Exactly. Now THAT'S a waste of money for sure. That's going too far... Where the hell does he get this money anyway? Selling WoW gold or something? Damn, and to think what could hundreds of other people use with the $540 dollars he wastes a month ON THIS GAME ALONE.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That's not quite "playing a game" anymore.

Exactly. Now THAT'S a waste of money for sure. That's going too far... Where the hell does he get this money anyway? Selling WoW gold or something? Damn, and to think what could hundreds of other people use with the $540 dollars he wastes a month ON THIS GAME ALONE.

Yeah, but look at it. It's beautiful. :shock:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.