A New Brand of Hacker?

3PointMan

Well my friend recently got hacked (not a tif'er.) He created a new one and start from scratch, on a same kind of name. He got a pm from his original account. The hacker pm'd his password to him. So he changed all the recoveries and logged on. He had a few more 99's, more cash, and nothing wrong with his friends list. The hacker pm'd him saying it was a fun time on his account and he would like to thank him for it. My friend still reported him thought...

Discuss

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like the reverse pickpocketer coming to life... only as a hacker!!!... :?

Well if nothing seemd wrong, no harm no foul I spose. :|

BUT then again, if he had JUST gotten that money and 99's, the hacker could've used some program to change his stats and make money appear... which is pretty much banable for :shock:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Wow, that is, weird... I heard about something like this before, but I thought it was a one off. :?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

How did the hacker know your friends new account name?
lets say his numbers were 2000. His new name was the exact same except for 2001. And he was in his friendslist too...

So he added his own account to his friendlist prior to being "hacked"?

Sorry, I don't believe this story. You're either making it up or changing the facts

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

lets say his numbers were 2000. His new name was the exact same except for 2001. And he was in his friendslist too...

Sorry, I don't believe this story. You're either making it up or changing the facts

I've added my alt accounts before ... :| That might have been what he did here.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

For what reason besides to interact with the account?

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

What is weird about that? I was hacked once, and I added my account onto my friends list to see if I could talk to the hacker :|

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Except that he said he made a new account, not got on an earlier alternate account.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

I have my other account added, mainly for the purpose of having him be a gen in my chat so when I'm looking for a gwd team I can save time on my bird/tort.

On Topic: That does seem kind of strange, if it happened to me I would be pretty happy I got it back, but I would never want it to happen with my prior knowledge.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

that is very strange indeed. unless this hacker was a super genius and wanted to know if he could hack a normal RuneScape acc as a test to hack a better one (look out olly), then I see nothing wrong with it. but giving the acc back after gaining a few more 99s and more monies? maybe this guy beat RuneScape on legendary. get a "free" member acc with great stats to start off with and level it up more and get more cash, then return the acc and possibly quitting rs forever. wow

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Maybe the way he firgured out his password might have been a Keylogger and he tracked him by seeing him put his new account?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Maybe the way he firgured out his password might have been a Keylogger and he tracked him by seeing him put his new account?

That's just too convenient. I doubt anyone would go through all that trouble anyways.

And how do you know all this information so quickly? It's like you're talking on behalf for him, yet you pull all this out so suddenly and with confidence...sorry I'm not buying it.

He probably made the account members and is going to wait until your friend makes more money and gets better skills and he'll steal the account.

Theres no new brand and if your friend reported him for saying thank you and it was fun that would look more like account sharing to me lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I've heard of things like this and it is really odd lol. People have reported not being able to log on because someone's already on, and then when they get on their account they have more money or xp or skills or whatever. Very strange. :?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I see some mistakes in this (possibly) made-up story. How would his second account be on his first account's friends' list if he made the second account after his first account has hacked? Also, since when can you say your password in PM?

Sorry, it's just really hard to believe

-~-In Some Skil-~-

He rolls backwards?

Does that mean he rolls up a hill?

That's pretty win.

That's just too convenient. I doubt anyone would go through all that trouble anyways.

And how do you know all this information so quickly? It's like you're talking on behalf for him, yet you pull all this out so suddenly and with confidence...sorry I'm not buying it.

You can easily have a keylogger send you e-mails daily on what they type in. Bingo, I can see the new account. That or is he had a name like Hi2000, he could have made an account prior to the hacking called Hi2001. At which point it would have been obvious that he was indeed the owner of the account hacked. Easy to solve by deductive reasoning, eh?

And yes, I know he said the guy made a "new" account, but stop taking things like he knows them as fact, it's not a first person account.

hopesolopatriot.jpg