Rune Sets

Pan_Nx

I've been stocking up recently. I no longer require any sort of combat gear(at least where melee is concerned) to train, so I've simply sold that equipment to purchase more sets.

gladz.png

Still a few left. :)

Payoff from doing Slayer, Clues, Rune Ores from Mining and having 99 Smithing. Just sold my spares and have a good 20ish to play around with.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I like the number 50 so I keep that many in the bank at any one time, but my 'rune gp' pile for rebuying it once lost has gp for several hundred more.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

One. Would have had more, but I did not know for sure if I would start playing again, so I did not stock up. I hope to have plenty of money from successful hunting with my order (Militos Deci is properly referred to as The Order, instead of a clan.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

bought 100 more today (H) nearly got enough money for a thousand sets banked :thumbsup:

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Several sets, I tend to sell it off since I don't really die too often. When we have clan wars, I'm always the last ones standing....

Besides, I can make most of the rune items anyway, stocked plenty with mature dwarven stout.

Templar Guardians

When are trying to lend something, the word to use is borrow. Not barrows, which is a mini-game.

I try to have at least five tanking sets & five Druidic sets. Rest of my money is always in G.E.

You return with fist of guthix gear? :shock:

enzock.gif

I try to have at least five tanking sets & five Druidic sets. Rest of my money is always in G.E.

Well he "rarely" dies in the first place lol. I'm not that rich, I return in rc robes If I mage..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well he "rarely" dies in the first place lol. I'm not that rich, I return in rc robes If I mage..

do you mean in safe or dangerous fights? rc robes take like 5 hours to get, if you value your time at 300kgp an hour that's 1.5m o.O I use normal f2p wizard robes for dangerous fights and I don't splash binds, and they're under 1k a set :P

enzock.gif