some people are just [cabbage]

magzar

I really don't get why some people find it absolutely necessary to be the biggest [beeps] possible

this guy is level 115 max hitting over 30 and using d battle's spec to make himself stronger (wearing a strength cape as well)

anyway i'm sitting there on my homeworld killing kalphite workers in the first room of the kalphite lair to rush through a slayer task

and this guy comes in

and at first it's no big deal

two people can still get decent kills in there

but then the guy starts attacking multiple kalphites to basically "claim" them

so i'm like

"hey dude come on don't do that"

and of course he doesn't respond

then he starts rushing to kalphites to get to them faster than me when i'm obviously closer

then he starts attacking them after i've already started to effectively stealing my kills with his 30+ hits

i mean in what world is that supposed to be ok

some players should be banned just for being total [wagon]

and so that this isn't a rant

anyone else had things like this happen? or do it yourself?

what are your thoughts on people acting this way or similar?

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I've gotten used to it over the years. Blue dragons are the huge competition spots, especially in Heroes where the dragon is close to the burthrope bank but there's only one of the dragon.

Just hop worlds. I know, it sounds like you're giving in. In fact, that's exactly what you're doing. But it's better than wasting your time trying to get a kill or two while he's taking everything because you don't want to look like a quitter. But no, I don't think players should be banned for this. It's not as if they are your monsters. You just happened to occupy the world alone. For all you know the 113 might have been hopping from world to world because players with cannons took all the kills.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

You can always hop if you don't like something in that world... So if someone comes and starts insulting you (either via chat or buy game actions), you can add them to ignore list or hop.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

1 i had been there for almost 15 minutes so obviously he hadn't just tele'd away

2 i know they're not my monsters but there's no reason to purposefully keep me from getting kills

i mean if we attack something at the same time it's fair game in my eyes but if i attack then he attacks to try to take the kill from me? it's just rude

i mean there is a such thing as courtesy for your fellow players

3 i did hop, like i almost always do if there;s competition for monsters because i don't like to be the jerk taking your spot away from you

also he didn't world hop there he walked in from outside

what get's to me is that he was deliberately taking the monsters i was already attacking

i mean there's really no excuse for acting that way on something as low level as kalphites

i mean if we were in opposing groups at KBD it would be different

but kalphites? seriously?

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Buy a cannon.

I always hopped until I found an empty world and placed my cannon there. Only once someone tried to steal my world after I did that. Luckily I already have 99 slayer so I don't have to fight over monsters with other people :pray: .

He can do that if he wants to. Nothing against it, if I know I can make someone hop in a multi area, I will. When they leave, I'll get faster exp.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

JAGeX instituted those multi-combat areas for competitive challenge just like you described. Your complaint is exactly their intention.

I'd advise stepping up to the challenge or else running away and finding yourself a safe place to hide and kill them all by yourself...

If he is attacking multiple monsters, then that means their attention will be on him. I'd focus on picking off the ones that aren't being attacked but are trained on him. If that don't work, hop...not much you can do about it.

Moved, this is a rant.

it started as a rant, but i clearly put up a discussable topic at the end

thereby making it a discussion

yer just movehappy

[hide]

[/hide]

The intention of multi combat areas is to see how players cope with this stuff. He was smarter to actually steal "your" kalphites. It may not be morally correct, but hey, since when were player to player "honour morales" encoperated into the game? You should infact, attack the kalphites he is attacking, therefore, splitting the slayer experience.

It's a free world out there, basically it's all for one and one for all.

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna bump this post, because if i hadn't changed world i'd started swearing like hell and got myself banned.

I met the most amazing douchebag for a long time a couple of mins ago.

I'm doing my slayer task (kalphites, at the lvl 85 ones). Two guys logs in, one lvl 126 and one 136. The 126 changes world. But the other one stays, and i think "ok, half each". But nonono, no 50/50.

He attacks one, and i attack another one... And he comes running attack the one i'm fighting! And this continues for a couple of minutes (i managed to not swear). Then he attacks 3 simultaneously while i manage to attack the 4th one, what happens? He attacks mine!

I start saying "please attack your own ones" and so on, but he doesn't. I end up saying "stop acting like a noob, kid"... Still no reply from that fool.

I thought that atleast 130s+ would be more mature and not act like this. But i am (this is not the first time i've encountred people like this) proven wrong once again.

I changed world, because if i'd stayed i would just have started swearing like no other.

Edit: I see. Then i can say that i dislike your playing style. I guess this is one of the reasons why i don't play much anymore.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Im sorry to say that, I do this.

I am 131 combat and only 1 level off max combat. If, in a multi combat area I have the level advantage I will try and make you hop. This is better for me, it saves me hopping at kalphites (which usually results in another full world) and also provides me with better exp, and a faster task.

Sorry if you dont like it, and it may be rude, but you have to deal with it. Just bring a cannon to fight back if you must...however, many high level players like me have one of those as well ::' .

Happy slaying.

Foth.png

This is half the reason I quit RuneScape, nerds.

You said you quit RuneScape and called us nerds, yet you're working on a RuneScape pure? stareotype much?

OT: Like others said, just use a cannon if someone comes and takes your spot, and if you want to take it away when he comes, then nothing's stopping ya.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.