Your favourite console you own?

fubol

If you count PC's, then my favourite console is my PC <3

If not, then it has to be xbox, best live service (i nmy opinion), alot of decent games.

I hope they have the best live service because they are the only one's who offer live. If you mean online services that's entirely a matter of opinion.

I don't have a favorite, I enjoy both my PS3 & 360 the same. I can tell you though, I don't particularly care for my Wii as much.

tFtfA.jpg

If you count PC's, then my favourite console is my PC <3

If not, then it has to be xbox, best live service (i nmy opinion), alot of decent games.

I hope they have the best live service because they are the only one's who offer live. If you mean online services that's entirely a matter of opinion.

I don't have a favorite, I enjoy both my PS3 & 360 the same. I can tell you though, I don't particularly care for my Wii as much.

I meant comparing Xbox live to the PS3 equivilent :P

I currently own xbox 360 and a wii and the wii was a huge disappointment for me, Xbox all the way. ^^

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I like my Nintendo DS the best. It is very useful hiving my DS on long car trips or when I want to play a quick game.

Though not a console, it is my favorite thing to play video games on.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Well, considering NDS is a handheld and a PC isn't a console...I'd have to say dreamcast. One of the few consoles I loved, had an incredible library and pioneered online capabilities in consoles.

PSO, Sonic Adventure 1 + 2, Quake III, Unreal Tournement, Jet Set Radio, Worms Armegeddon, MvC2, Crazy Taxi 1+2....

Gamecube. Because I have no idea where my N64 is (I think I sold it...?) and the Wii sucks as of now. (Technically, since I use the Wii + backward compatibility instead of actually using my Gamecube, it's the Wii that I like...)

PC any day though. Rawr.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

PS2- getting a 360 soon though.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg