Heya all just wondering And dont BS on this

Jenove

Heya alll here is disclamer

DONT RANT ON F2p dosent desever anything :evil:

ok

what do you think will be the next f2p add on (not bug fix/tweak)

want guesses or just funny joking

ex. ancietn magics ::' lolz

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*points to sig*

Look, f2p is a LOT of stuff for free. If you want more you should pay for more, it's as simple as that.

(Before you go on about "You're just saying that because you're a member", I'm f2p.)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

They deserve a few swift backslaps if they're asking for more stuff after just getting dragon weapons and armour.

What if you're not into PvPing and you think buying 30 minute armors is pointless?

Anyways.

If anything, the Cabbage Patch Teleport (CPT) is gonna be REAL hard to beat. That Lumbridge Ring is by far the best update I've seen for F2P thus far.

Btw Jenove, your grammar and spelling are horrible.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

They deserve a few swift backslaps if they're asking for more stuff after just getting dragon weapons and armour.

What if you're not into PvPing and you think buying 30 minute armors is pointless?

If they're not content with what they already have they can get members.

If they are then that is good.

Zerker_jane.png

Umm, I don't think F2P will get much. I am a member at the moment, but that is not influencing my decision; I'm impartial here. As a F2P player, you shouldn't expect things because you're playing the free part of the game because Jagex has to make money one way or another. I know for certain as a F2Per, I did want updates; everyone does.

j0xPu5R.png

F2P don't deserve anything.

That said, I think it's perfectly fine if they get something once every 3-4 months, plus holiday events.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Give me a reason why jagex should give f2p stuff name one good, valid reason and maybe ill give you an answer

Sheesh, can't you read a simple first post, or are you too lazy to challenge your wit? This has nothing to do with what FTP deserves - It's a prediction about what you think they might get next.

On topic: I think FTP will get a graphic update, or if not; the Chrissy event (Finally! I can play Santa!) :lol: .

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

In my opinion, F2P should not have any updates. If they want new stuff, they can pay the membership fee like the rest of the P2P players have to do.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

Noone understands marketting.

Go learn some before you say F2P dont deserve anything new.

Just ONE boss monster is what I think F2P needs.

I'm P2P. :)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

In my opinion, F2P should not have any updates. If they want new stuff, they can pay the membership fee like the rest of the P2P players have to do.

hear hear.. pay 5 bucks and get a 50%+ raise on items, monsters, ect..

we gave yall swept away for an extra week... \' :thumbsup: \'

Sp1nn3y.png

wa5t3dy0u7h.jpeg

1057394893crochrofl.PNG

World 46 Regular

There's a difference between Corrupted Dragon items and non-corrupted. I don't see how Corrupted Dragon armors are such great thing, but i don't know if F2P should get any big updates.

Why would you get an update? What do you contribute to the game other than taking up server space? Ads don't fully pay for F2P so you aren't even helping Jagex make a little bit of money. F2P deserve nothing, Jagex has always given you holiday events and that was why you got the quest because it was related. You got PvP worlds to replace the old wilderness. You aren't going to receive a minigame, you don't deserve it. Get that into your head and maybe you won't be ignorant enough to start complaining when updates for members aren't given to free players.

I think Jagex should give f2p those big nasty lvl 138 Cave Crawlers from the Smoking Kills dungeon. In fact, I think they should put them right in the middle of Lumbridge. That would be a nice hook to get more members.

"Not only do RuneScape members have access to antidotes for the awful poison you just got, they can raise their Slayer skill to a high enough level to kill the Cave Crawlers that attack you just as soon as you respawn!"

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

Some people do seem to be taking a strangely aggressive stance on this thread.

It's quite clear that F2P will get some updates from time to time so speculation on what they might be seems fairly reasonable.

(I could get into the debate as to why this is - but I don't think this is the topic of this thread)

As others have said there are holiday events coming up as the most likely answer.

F2P doesn't deserve it. They're mooching the paying customer's money :thumbdown: .

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)