26th November 2008 - While Guthix Sleeps

Johannas

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just seen the Broav, Broal or what it is called. A girl 110 Combat was walking withit while hunting penguins. First I thought it was a NPC monster. But when I clicked it, I got the message 'This isnot your familar'

recci-518.png

I have just seen the Broav, Broal or what it is called. A girl 110 Combat was walking withit while hunting penguins. First I thought it was a NPC monster. But when I clicked it, I got the message 'This isnot your familar'

its not a familiar

true, it is a pet, but its the same message i think

Candymann16.png

its not a familiar

It had a Widraw option.

recci-518.png

270 qp? Great. I just need 144 more until I can start that quest. But then, I don't really want to do it already either :P.

But sure it seems cool! And d plate :D.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'm wondering where you get the Dagon'Hai robes.. Also I went up to the chaos tunnel entrance (where the dagon'hai hang out) searching for the robes and surok was there... Does anyone know why (He also ran into the chaos tunnels)

If you haven't done the Bork Miniquest, I do believe that is the start of it. You have to chase him through the Chaos Tunnels until you corner him, then he calls Bork to kill you.

Wow. I just looked on the RSOF to see if anyone had got any further than anyone here. Instead I was blinded by a ythousand and one threads titled: 'GMQ/D Plate/New Quest/your mum/dragon claws is a complete fail!'. :wall:

So I came back here.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

How does the electric door puzzle work?

It's not like i don't like solving puzzles, but it's like playing monopoly without knowing the rules. Plain annoying.

'Search' one of the bookcases until a switch goes CLICK. Then follow the wires that are charged up to find the next bookcase in the sequence, once you go round enough times, they'll turn off the door.

Dark_Jab.png

I don't think ANY of you guys should say something like "you can't have the broav until you've finished the quest, so if someone has it, they finished" because you simply DO NOT KNOW what it takes to own the damn thing, or what it means to finish the quest..

Assumptions are fine, but don't say stuff like its fact.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

[hide=About the dead NPC's]Several pretty important people (like Duradel and Mazchna) will die, but a cousin or whatever will replace them. For Duradel this is a guy named Lapalok, for the other I don't know. So slayers, don't be afraid to lose your best NPC friend, it's only getting replaced ;)[/hide]

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.