The RuneScape Advent Calendar! [Updated 4th December]

Earpy

xmasbannerrs0.jpg

As promised, here is a banner. I might improve upon it later, it's a bit...bulky...but for now it'll do :roll:

Up until the 24th December, i'll be adding a new tip, hint or intresting fact about the game daily. This is meant just to be a bit of fun, and working in much the same way as an advent calendar does. I'm also working on a couple of graphics to go with the thread, will be updated tomorrow :)

If you wish to submit something, which i MAY use on one of the days, then please do so via PM, and they'll all be much appreciated. So here ya go, here's your first 2 days! (bit late, Sorry =P)

[hide=Notice to mods / Admins]If this is in the wrong section, I apologise and please move to the right place. Also, I think this would make a good sticky. It could be something which the whole community could get involved in and benefit from. Just a thought :) Also, No christmas theme on the website this year? :o[/hide]

1st December

• [*:256l7c21]The most expensive item currently in the game which can be split via Coinshare is the Elysian Sigil dropped by the Corporal Beast. It's currently on the grand exchange for 122M!

2nd December

• [*:256l7c21]The biggest strength bonus currently available in the game is +174! This outfit consisits of;

- Helm of Neitznot

- Fire Cape

- Amulet of Strength

- Any Godsword

- Bandos Chestplate

- Bandos Tassests

- Barrows Gloves

- Dragon Boots

- Berseker Ring

3rd December

While attacking something, if you eat, drop an item, or bury bones at the very moment you attack the monster, then you dont miss out a round of attacking. Very helpful when fighting almost anything!

4th December

Once you have completed Family Crest, you recieve Gauntlets which can be enchanted to give them special abilities. However, after the quest, you may not like your choice. If you want to change them, you can speak with one of the three brothers to get them changed. This will cost you 25k and can be repeated as many times as you like.

Um, how can you wear rune defender and a GS?

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Forgive me if im wrong, but i was under the impression that an Amulet of Strength gave a better strength boost than an Amulet of Fury

My bad again. Changed it. Thanks!

Price could be off? All godswords have the same bonuses, so, I dont see why you would want to spend more money for a AGS over a BGS if your only after strength bonus.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

It's a nice topic, something different :)

Don't need to attack him, tell him politely what's wrong.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Actually, the maxium strength bonus is +178, with:

Helm of Neitiznot

Fire cape

Amulet of Strength

Barrows gloves

Dragon boots

Berserker ring

Vesta's chainbody

Vesta's chainskirt

Godsword

Vesta's don't last long though :?

Nice thread I am bookmarking this :)

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

A very nice idea, I look forward to seeing the new tips added as the month rolls by. :)

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Very nice idea, this should be very interesting. But where's the chocolate? :(

Maybe you should put it into Hide Tags so we can pretend we're opening it. :geek:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Good idea, nice to see something original. Might want to check your facts out before posting them though, No point getting burnt over something small.

People love to be petty though :lol:

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Thanks for all responses. Just added the latest hint, 3rd December. I've been thinking of something to make it seem more...advent calendar like and I think i've got a prettie good idea. I'll let ya's know how to goes, I don't even know if it's possible on this board but ill look into it. ;)