Brawling gloves... Wicked SICK xp

jjjon123

I've gotten 2 gloves so far, used one pair (magic).

Since I haven't compared it to regular exp I can't say how good it was, but yeah, it was fun.

Haven't used the second pair (wc).

How much XP until they're destroyed?

I can't remember, didnt keep track. #-o

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gained over 160k exp with my fishing brawlers doing lobs, probably alot more. So far gained over 450k exp with my cooking brawlers. 600 exp per monkfish is insane lol.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

No one has mentioned the best way to get prayer experience yet.

Barbarian Pyres give 3x the prayer experience, on top of the 4x prayer experience makes 12x prayer experience per bone ;)

864 xp per bone. Sure you have to do a lot of collecting to get the mangled bones but once you've done that it's a hell of a lot quicker to do.

Dagannoth bones would be 1500xp each, well worth the price.

You used the word "best" that's the repeatable action that gives the most experience, however, it is horribly inefficient.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

What if you used ranged gloves with cannon in chaos tunnels?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

You can't put a cannon in there, and it doesn't count as the wilderness...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Barbarian Pyres give 3x the prayer experience, on top of the 4x prayer experience makes 12x prayer experience per bone ;)

864 xp per bone. Sure you have to do a lot of collecting to get the mangled bones but once you've done that it's a hell of a lot quicker to do.

You used the word "best" that's the repeatable action that gives the most experience, however, it is horribly inefficient.

Well if someone is planning on killing mith dragons anyway, might as well save up the chewed bones and use them for this, that's what I plan on doing with my brawling gloves anyway.

Not sure quite how quick it is to gather mangled bones but once you have them the rest of fairly easy.

Guess we just have to wait until someone does detailed research on brawling gloves. I'm assuming that they're like SC items in that they last for certain amount of XP. I also assume that you as you get 4x XP for hot spot training, they'll last for more XP than the non-hotspot areas.

So is skilling on PvP worlds worth it? Jagex all but screams that we can just skill in hot spots, then do the friendly fire pk'ing for decent drops. Course that means if you see a guy skilling in PvP worlds he likely has 75k on him as loss potential meaning he's a good kill. Now that I think about it, makes the friendly fire pk'ing legitimate as a way to cash in.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Well if someone is planning on killing mith dragons anyway, might as well save up the chewed bones and use them for this, that's what I plan on doing with my brawling gloves anyway.

Not sure quite how quick it is to gather mangled bones but once you have them the rest of fairly easy.

Don't listen, he's just marketing his Dag bones and luring you into a pk world so he can get some corrupt dragon off you... :ohnoes:

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

They keep over a lot. I'm not willing to alch one of my 3 pairs, but i did some probing at their alch value:

guessingthealchvalue-1.jpg

Now, i have 3 pairs of brawling gloves, and some random bank items. Alch value determines what you keep. The lowest alch item i could find that would make me lose a pair is rune chain, 30k. The most expensive item i found that i kept gloves over was mystic lava staff (its not a battle in the image, its mystic) which alches for 27k. So, brawling gloves alch somewhere between 27k-30k, so they keep over most items you would bring.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

You missed out two of the best?

Agil brawlers at wilde course.

Hunter brawlers at black sally's

Agility brawlers are absolutely amazing from what I hear. :thumbsup:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

You can't put a cannon in there, and it doesn't count as the wilderness...

PWND

:evil:
Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I've never even tried these things on a normal world, so I'm not sure, but I thought that I should give you guys my input.

What about the Beacons from All Fired Up? Couldn't you prepare them in non-pk world, then light them in pk world? This might net you quite a bit of firemaking experience.

Sneldo.png

Fear one thing in all that is...

Fear Sneldo.

• 1 month later...
Brawling gloves + sacred tools works?

IDK, imo thatd just be crazy crazy exp, especially if in the wildy training with w/e gloves and sc tool. I think someone should find out though. i'm not much of a pvp'r but hell i might have to turn into one in hopes of a fm gloves to help me out. lolz

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Brawling gloves + sacred tools works?

IDK, imo thatd just be crazy crazy exp, especially if in the wildy training with w/e gloves and sc tool. I think someone should find out though. i'm not much of a pvp'r but hell i might have to turn into one in hopes of a fm gloves to help me out. lolz

Yes it works. I had a spare pair of range brawling gloves. Was getting 200+ xp per iron knife at earth warriors.

Why not Chin Bandits in wildy?

I wasn't going for maximum xp, I just happened to have a pair and figured "what the heck instead of using whip to build timer I'll use iron knives."

Besides it only lasted for 15 minutes. XD

they can also in some cases be used with stealing creation items

when i had smithing gloves, i used them w/ SC hammers making mith plates in the wildy, anvil near mage bank, was getting 450k exp/hr. also the hammers laster 250k exp with brawlers, not 60k like normal. but now my gloves are gone =[ ohwell

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come