Dragon: Whats next?

skgbafa

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say dragon pickaxe or dragon crossbow, but who know?

I think no one was expectind the recent d platebody and d claws release.

i would prefer if they released that sweet armour some of the warriors were wielding at that tragic cutscene from "While guthix sleeps" quest, it looked pretty powerfull ::'

Adamant Dragon.

Rune Dragon.

DRAGON DRAGON.

8-)

not again :|

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DRAGON DRAGON lolz

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Dragon pickaxe would be useful.

also thinking about Dragon Harpoon, which boosts sharkfishing (like 10-20%)

and then Dragon amulet (droppable from slayer-beasts) that increases total health by 20, which then needs a new enchant-spell, which requires like 100 bloods + 100 cosmics. that would pwn.

dude totally!! i love the slayer one especially...but wouldnt that kinda be like the fury which is already a dragonstone ammy?

i personally want the pickaxe, its bout time i get back to mining anywayz

and if they make a dragon defender, i wonder what the str bonus would be...would they match or go over the dfs +7 bonus? idk...

Dpattle.png[hide=]

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

• 3 weeks later...

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

dr4gon longshord!!!!!!!

and you could fully mak3it so you lyke goo "graghhh" or sumfyn and then you do teh big damages on the Jad monstaaa~! and then get fire cape and then alch 99 cooking cappppee lolzzzzz!

honestly:

Recent items are meer novelties(besides claws)

plate and full helm = mega fail

these are the only viable dragon items that have a chance:

dragon x-bow

dragon pick- afdter a revamp of minning

dragon defender

dragon warhammer- depending on its spec

dragon shortsword- once again depending on its spec

dragon items that would fail:

dragon kite= superseeded by spirit shields (eg elysian etc) and DFS

dragon javalins= well rune is terrible, i dont really like javelins

king__giovas.png

king__giovas.png

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D

dr4gon longshord!!!!!!!

and you could fully mak3it so you lyke goo "graghhh" or sumfyn and then you do teh big damages on the Jad monstaaa~! and then get fire cape and then alch 99 cooking cappppee lolzzzzz!

honestly:

Recent items are meer novelties(besides claws)

plate and full helm = mega fail

these are the only viable dragon items that have a chance:

dragon x-bow

dragon pick- afdter a revamp of minning

dragon defender

dragon warhammer- depending on its spec

dragon shortsword- once again depending on its spec

dragon items that would fail:

dragon kite= superseeded by spirit shields (eg elysian etc) and DFS

dragon javalins= well rune is terrible, i dont really like javelins

Agree. But the kite would look super kool don't you think? and they could have a dragon set spec, for people wearing and using all the drag items. Kite could be helpful there. The spec could differ w/ wat you have on, like chain v. pl8 would give diff spec, full v med, kite v square. stuff like that. 8-)

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

but wouldnt that kinda be like the fury which is already a dragonstone ammy?

I don't know which of that sentence to correct first.

Fury is an amulet made of an onyx stone, not dragonstone. And what he means by a 'dragon' amulet is that it will actually be made of dragon (Be red etc)

TifSig.jpg

Dragon: Whats next?

Barrows :P

Actually, I think dragon knives would be a lot of fun to play with. Or maybe a "dragon gem"dragonstone? of some kind, which could be used to make a really powerful "dragon amulet."yeah thats a glory And maybe it could have teleports, similar to the glory amuletoh, so you do know about it? or the skills necklace. I don't know what color the gem would be. Maybe purple, like an antifire potion.or maybe purple like a dragonstone?

-.-

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

Dragon pickaxe would be useful.

also thinking about Dragon Harpoon, which boosts sharkfishing (like 10-20%)

and then Dragon amulet (droppable from slayer-beasts) that increases total health by 20, which then needs a new enchant-spell, which requires like 100 bloods + 100 cosmics. that would pwn.

Ok the bold is where you TOTALLY LOST IT

Harpoon, Firstly there has never been any other metal harpoon and even in RL would they have an Mithril Harpoon or W/e.

Dragon amulet, Second ridiculous utter fail. Dragonstone + Wool + Lvl 5 Enchant + Gold Bar = Glory.

Enchant spell, Look above. ^^^^

There will be for sure in the next few years a Dragon Xbow, and Pickaxe but I doubt there will be any other.. As of now

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

The dragon warhammer, clearly.

Why, you ask?

We have very little strength training weapons, one's which would actually come a-par with whip. Now, dragon warhammer, having huge crush bonus, being slow, yes, but also having great str bonus, could be the str training option against monsters weak to crush.

And, for the shape, you could easily make it look like dragon head, while special would enlarge the head into double size :)

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

I'd have to say either the pickaxe or the kite.

I'm leaning towards pickaxe because of the ore from the Vampyre mines found in that cart at the dark beast area. Also with that hidden mining tab discovered that said "Members only". But maybe it's just because I like mining.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Why are people so excited about a d kite? We have better alternatives and it will just become the next failure.

Something usefull like D Pickaxes is what we need. Or a one-handed crush weapon like a D Warhammer.

I agree. DFS already pretty much outshines most shields (aside from the Blessed Spirit Shield and its sigil'd variations, but those are too expensive for everyday use). Adding a dragon kite will simply be a tribute to players who want to wear that "full dragon".

D pickaxes would really find a use. For woodcutting, we've got the D axe and the Inferno Adze, which works as a dragon axe or a rune pickaxe. Something doesn't seem right here.

Game_Proffy.png

Adamant Dragon.

Rune Dragon.

DRAGON DRAGON.

8-)

Hello Friend,

My English is not so good. But yourself contradict. Dragon Dragon just silly. Maybe you in front of computer for to long. Go outside and smell fresh air. In india it smell like toilet alley. Enjoy your privilege life.

Good Luck Bro.

Ranked #1 Farming in India.

Baby I Just Here to Spread the Love.

Adamant Dragon.

Rune Dragon.

DRAGON DRAGON.

8-)

Hello Friend,

My English is not so good. But yourself contradict. Dragon Dragon just silly. Maybe you in front of computer for to long. Go outside and smell fresh air. In india it smell like toilet alley. Enjoy your privilege life.

Good Luck Bro.

He was being ironic, bro. And I found it pretty amusing.

Game_Proffy.png

Adamant Dragon.

Rune Dragon.

DRAGON DRAGON.

8-)

Hello Friend,

Good Luck Bro.

Hello Friend,

I no want any hatred. I find it not funny, but you may. Maybe I need look up this 'ironic.' Does it mean funny, or stupid?

Good Luck Bro.

Ranked #1 Farming in India.

Baby I Just Here to Spread the Love.

Adamant Dragon.

Rune Dragon.

DRAGON DRAGON.

8-)

Hello Friend,

Good Luck Bro.

Hello Friend,

I no want any hatred. I find it not funny, but you may. Maybe I need look up this 'ironic.' Does it mean funny, or stupid?

Good Luck Bro.

It's a nod to Evil Dave's conspiracy theories. I suggest you read this first: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=693

priest_wiz.png

snip

It's a nod to Evil Dave's conspiracy theories. I suggest you read this first: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=693

HAHAHA! That was a great read!

And, looking at the trend, Dragon Dragons will have a 100% chance to drop Dragon Bars, since their scales are made of Dragon metal.

Game_Proffy.png

Wouldn't the Dragon Dragon be Double Dragon, a side-scrolling beat-em-up?

And I vote for the Dragon Warhammer. The strongest one-handed weapon useable in normal conditions is the Obby Maul, followed by the Dragon Battleaxe. With something like a Dragon Warhammer, we could deal some decent Crush damage and still wield a shield. For the stats... maybe something in between the Barrows weapons and the Granite Maul?

Valten_1.png