Dragon: Whats next?

skgbafa

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they continue to realease dragon equipment in the same sensible order they've been releasing them in, perhaps the javelin, shortsword, and warhammer will be next. I think the easiest release would be the dragon crossbow. Just add the limbs as a semi-rare drop from something either new or old, and make them fletchable with a magic crossbow stock at 84 fletching. It takes 71 range to use and is the new sickest weapon in the game.

The only dragon items I could see them releasing in the near future are:

1. Dragon Crossbow

2. Dragon Pickaxe

3. Dragon Kiteshield

4. Dragon Defender

(How are they going to release the defender, make it a drop from the Cyclops King?)

Sir_Veysas.png

[hide=immature noobs don't look]hopefully, no new armour so jagex can update other skills (con, farming ect) and the overall gameplay[/hide]

thats a good idea but maybe jagex could incorporate this into the updating of those skills

Asterick_man.png

-If you've ever reported highwayman for killing you, put this in your signature.

Zaros armor.....Would be magician one, and a very nice update, since our god armors are melee and ranged (Bandos and Armadyl)

That would be a very appropriate reward for sequel to desert treasure, as a drop from some new monster, not just for finishing. Im not too up to date with story though has most of what would be a dt sequel been released through quests like wgs?

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Easy one: Dragon Bracelet, i mean just think about it ;)

Runescape Main: | + Combat 138 + | 99 HP | 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | Prayer 99 | Mage 99 | Slayer 90 | 99 Cooking | | 99 Fletch | 99 Summoning | Theiving 99 | Firemaking 99 | Woodcutting 99 | Agility 99 | Ranging 99 | Herblore 99 | Total skill: ~2350+

Barrows :P

Actually, I think dragon knives would be a lot of fun to play with. Or maybe a "dragon gem" of some kind, which could be used to make a really powerful "dragon amulet." And maybe it could have teleports, similar to the glory amulet or the skills necklace. I don't know what color the gem would be. Maybe purple, like an antifire potion.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

Barrows :P

Actually, I think dragon knives would be a lot of fun to play with. Or maybe a "dragon gem" of some kind, which could be used to make a really powerful "dragon amulet." And maybe it could have teleports, similar to the glory amulet or the skills necklace. I don't know what color the gem would be. Maybe purple, like an antifire potion.

lol barrows

anyway, i think that jewlery should be left alone unless a new gem or crafting metal (like platinum or something)

Asterick_man.png

-If you've ever reported highwayman for killing you, put this in your signature.

I would like the shortsword. But who knows what's going to be next? O_O Just keep guessing...

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

it has to be the pick!!! :wall: miners have had it bad now for to long.(mutter grumble time for a miners revolution) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Erin go bragh (Ireland for ever)

tetsupportsig2.jpg

it has to be the pick!!! :wall: miners have had it bad now for to long.(mutter grumble time for a miners revolution) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Erin go bragh (Ireland for ever)

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Warhammer!

Or Kite.

And some MORE POSTS JUST LIKE THIS ONE

:lol:

future dragon items(?)

-pickaxe

-crossbow

-warhammer

-maybe javalins

-dragon knife :twisted:

-kite

-a type of jewley maybe?

i love it when teachers say" go ahead, ask away there are no stupid questions."

i raise my hand and ask" can u pull down your pants? like right now?"

wildysigwithtxt1hy6.gif

Dragon Pickaxe / Kite

Altho the pick has to be good / they need to increase the adze to be equally as good or there would be alot of pissed off people that got the adze for mining.

I doubt Jagex would upgrade the adze to be a dragon pickaxe equivalent since it is after all, primarily an item that is meant to help with firemaking, and also ends up helping woodcutting. Making it usable for mining was just the icing on the cake, in my opinion.

Dark_Jab.png

Well they can ... upgrate it a little ...

lets say you mine copper/tin .. if you have the other needed ingredient for a bronze bar when you mine the copper/tin you have x% chance to smelt a bar ... for example - you have 14 tins in the inventory and you mine a copper .. the ability activates and you smelt a bronze bar and you will have 1 bronze bar and 13 tin ores ...

imagine power mining iron ore ... smithing and mining exp :) and since the 50% chance of failing with the iron ore - less dropping ...

anyone getting the idea ?