Dragon: Whats next?

skgbafa

I would say dragon kite. It has been requested for a long time by a lot of players and if Jagex releases it they will make those, and many more (For example myself) go :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a Dragon Pickaxe, but the Mining system needs a revision before it could be as useful as the Dragon Hatchet.

I'll take the warhammer though. :D

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

dragon crossbow would be nice...

It isn't coming... Would be too good. I'd like one but I doubt it's coming.

I'd really like the dragon kite, but only if we get to have a set effect if you wear the lot with a dragon weapon. Super-powered specials ftw.

I think the set effect could greatly boost specials and be balanced, since the set would be very expensive since much of it is very rare. A constant bonus would be nice too.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

A dragon pickaxe along with a mining update would be nice.

Not anything like that TzHarr quest. Worthless ores no one mines. I mean like a new area, close to a bank, that would make people want to mine. Maybe with some special thing like an entrance fee, but nice rocks and maybe even gem rocks.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I'd really like the dragon kite, but only if we get to have a set effect if you wear the lot with a dragon weapon. Super-powered specials ftw.

I think the set effect could greatly boost specials and be balanced, since the set would be very expensive since much of it is very rare. A constant bonus would be nice too.

Its funny how you say the dragon crossbow isnt coming. What other dragon item was never suposed to be made? :roll:

=0

Its funny how you say the dragon crossbow isnt coming. What other dragon item was never suposed to be made? :roll:

the dwarven crossbow salesman hints at there possibly being a crossbow made from magic crossbow limbs in the future

Naaxi.png

Most people suggest dragon pickaxe so I think that will be next.

Dragon crossbow would be extremely pointless. We already have crystal bow and dark bow.

for training bow < crossbow ...

in general bow < crossbow ...

i prefer to use enchanted bolts then the dark bow ...

d pick w/ a mining update would be nice. idk why, but i always did love to mine.

and i liked the idea of d set spec increasing stats, or helping specs hit higher

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

The warhammer would look similar to the mace...so id rather not have that soon. Kite would complete the set but again its not needd really.. Id rather like to see a dragon pickaxe, miners are getting the short end of the stick at the moment.

Thank you! i spent a while training mining on f2p only to get member and find out there was no pickaxe but the was a wc axe. made me so mad. i want d pick now! idc how they bring it out as long as i can get one...or two.

war hammers are leet please... tbh I want any dragon weapon because their special attacks are all quite useful.

Saifzman.png

List:

Dragon Defender: A nice item if it ever is released from my view. Defenders are excellent.

Dragon Kite: I am sure this will be a fasade only, and will not be useful.

Dragon Warhammer: Useful? Metal dragons everyone? This would be in the case a very good crush weapon

Dragon Pickaxe: Useful item, should be released as well.

Dragon Javaline: WTF????

also, a kite wouldnt be a bad idea. it all just depends on the way it's obtained. (same with anything really) if it's too too hard, it'll be bs and die. if its not hard enough, it'll be too common and die down. just not too much. lolz. but i guess it all depends on the situation.

There should also be some kool (yes i know how i spelled it) set effect of full dragon as many have suggested. it'd have to be awesome, and yet not overpowered. tbh, im at a loss to think of how to do that.

that would be so awsome and i didnt even think of that. it be like a permanent barrows set. the set effect would have to vary by weapon, armour, and/or helm.

For instance: d claws/d chain/d med helm/d boots/d platelegs/dragon gloves/d square shield would have 1 set effect VS d 2h/d platebody/d full helm/d boots/d platelegs/d gauntlets/ d kite (hypothethical) having another. there would be endless opportunites! this would redeem the dragon plate and make it worthwhile

Asterick_man.png

-If you've ever reported highwayman for killing you, put this in your signature.

I'd love to see warhammers made useful, possibly a spec that ignores armor bonuses, great K.O. weapon against non-pures.

I also liked the short sword while I was a non-member, they have to useful attack styles(stab and slash) and are faster than scimitars(though not nearly as strong). Spec for a sword... I'd have to go for something that sped up your attack speed, possibly for 5 attacks. Maybe make it faster than a dagger, and possibly boost the power slightly. Not much, but enough to break the regular max hit by 2 or 3.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

well we can look at it too ways, looks or practicality

if jagex is just in it for the looks, it will probably be armor. the dragon kite shield

if jagex wants to make it practical, it would be eather the pick axe or the crossbow.

out of those three i would prefer the crossbow the most as i find minning to be annoying unless i am a level 50 f2p player who doesnt know anything about a strret market other than the random guy buying coal in fally, then it was fun

Y_Z.png

D Crossbow would be ridiculously powerful, and I think that a dragon defender would be too good also.

Dragon Pick would be pretty useful, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were the next dragon item released because honestly no one really expected Dragon Claws to be released anytime soon either.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets