Dragon: Whats next?

skgbafa

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon Pick Hands down.

Its been sought after since the axe came out so we need someone to give us what we want !!! mwhaa

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

reinforced robes or something? that'd be awsome, oh, and some new spells for a dragon staff?

the robes is an awsome idea i cant beliaeve i didnt think of that

Asterick_man.png

-If you've ever reported highwayman for killing you, put this in your signature.

How about GOD ARMOR(!) and a d pickaxe.

As long as they update the inferno adze to contain the power of the d pick then too

update...*u now need 80 minning to wield the adze* um wtf bs zomg rants!......or now at 80 minning king roland will enchant ur axe for 5m to give it a smelting and speed option to mine ores faster with a rare posibility od puerifying the ore (this would allow u to make 2 bars with one pure ore ( 1 pure ore + 8 coal = 2 rune)

List:

Dragon Defender: A nice item if it ever is released from my view. Defenders are excellent.

Dragon Kite: I am sure this will be a fasade only, and will not be useful.

Dragon Warhammer: Useful? Metal dragons everyone? This would be in the case a very good crush weapon

Dragon Pickaxe: Useful item, should be released as well.

Dragon Javaline: WTF????

i have to..its spelt façade...not that i should be talking but im typing in the dark and type faster than i should...

Didn't an NPC say dragon crossbows were coming soon? Also, dragon hastas are mentioned by Otto.

i like how people say range is stil under powered......mage dsnt stand a chance alone agianst melle or range....eange may not beable to hit 80s but with the high acuracy of 30s+ it still un fair (considering the best rane weapon and boltsi s only 3k +9k a bolt.....thats still cheaper than a 75mgs that cant hit worth [cabbage] wile range is pilinf away with the 25 24 35 34 43 0 54 0 20 20 18 0 25 25 32 33 VS MELLE 0 0 0 24 33 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 3 0 4 0 13 0 22 0 0 23 24 00 76 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 24)................dont go with the dragon hasta mentioning by otto plz the elves have been trying to sing a crystal hally since rolling elves realease and stil lfail........

Well they can ... upgrate it a little ...

lets say you mine copper/tin .. if you have the other needed ingredient for a bronze bar when you mine the copper/tin you have x% chance to smelt a bar ... for example - you have 14 tins in the inventory and you mine a copper .. the ability activates and you smelt a bronze bar and you will have 1 bronze bar and 13 tin ores ...

imagine power mining iron ore ... smithing and mining exp :) and since the 50% chance of failing with the iron ore - less dropping ...

anyone getting the idea ?

pointless as 99% of the time ur not mining both products (mine as well use super heat) it would be better to purify the ore so later it could posibly be forged into 2 bars (30% chance of purifying ore whil haveing a 60% of making 2 bars out of a pure ore (gaining dbl xp for smithing mabye?)

James_scholl.gif

As much as I want it to be the pickaxe, I can't see that happening. Dragon and Black are for weapons... that's why there's a Dragon Axe, after all an axe is plausable as a weapon compared to a pickaxe.

Don't believe I'm the first one to get this.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

Everybody is like, nobody will use dragon javelins. Who ever thought we would use claws in pvp?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Everybody is like, nobody will use dragon javelins. Who ever thought we would use claws in pvp?

Claws are re-useable. Can you imagine the price of dragon javelins? You really want to loose one of them? Not really. Add that to the fact of how slow and lame javelins are, and yea, i don't think javelins would be a good addition to the dragon family.

X_kaylin_X.png

All depends on the special of the Javelins.

Nobody uses dragon claws as a main weapon.

If Dragon javelins had a much faster weapon speed and a good special attack it's not hard to imagine them as the dominant ranging weapon for high levels.

Zerker_jane.png

d crossbow plox :)

i would love that too come out, or dragon defender,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Same, I would looooooooooooooooooooooooove a crossbow with a special attack! <3:<3:<3:

Yes! Range needs decent specs other than a dbow. And a dragon x'bow would be sick and probably very over-powered. So long they make it hard to get.

vettro.png

Same, I would looooooooooooooooooooooooove a crossbow with a special attack! <3:<3:<3:

Yes! Range needs decent specs other than a dbow. And a dragon x'bow would be sick and probably very over-powered. So long they make it hard to get.

Id hope for a specials like

35% drain accuracy boost and (if any) bolt special effect will come into effect

80% drain very slow attack with -10% accuracy and +35% damage

55% drain attack able to hit through walls and if not through an obstacle double firing range

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Dragon pickaxe would be useful.

also thinking about Dragon Harpoon, which boosts sharkfishing (like 10-20%)

and then Dragon amulet (droppable from slayer-beasts) that increases total health by 20, which then needs a new enchant-spell, which requires like 100 bloods + 100 cosmics. that would pwn.

I posted here.

ftw.

I would like to see dragon magical equipment.

A new class of staves, that are smithable up to rune. And a dragon staff which has a special bar. The first ever special bar for a mage equipment item.

Something like a double hit special, which launches 2 spells at once. That would give normal magics the ko boost its needed for a long long time.

But some range equipment/pickaxe would be nice too :D

dawnsigblue-3.png

Claws are re-useable. Can you imagine the price of dragon javelins? You really want to loose one of them? Not really. Add that to the fact of how slow and lame javelins are, and yea, i don't think javelins would be a good addition to the dragon family.

Morrigan's.

Everyone who wants a dragon pickaxe might as well just get adze. Cause jagex even says it has the rate a dragon pick would have. It's said to woodcut just as efficent as the dragon axe. So what makes you think they will come out with a dragon pick anytime soon?

killer9823.png

Killer9823.png

99 Fletch Achieved 1/1/2010

Everyone who wants a dragon pickaxe might as well just get adze. Cause jagex even says it has the rate a dragon pick would have. It's said to woodcut just as efficent as the dragon axe. So what makes you think they will come out with a dragon pick anytime soon?

adze = rune pickaxe. on speed identical maybe, but it might hit better less swings for a ore. I want pickaxe <3

abydememonsigcomply0.png