Dragon: Whats next?

skgbafa

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dragon crossbow would be nice...

Noooo....... rune is way powerful enough. They need a dragon pickaxe. They should have come out with the dragon pick and the axe at the same time. It's been too long.

vettro.png

Noooo....... rune is way powerful enough. They need a dragon pickaxe. They should have come out with the dragon pick and the axe at the same time. It's been too long.

Rune isn't that powerful a weapon. A dragon crossbow might start to make a combat triangle once more, instead of a combat monopoly. Though I do agree, pick is long overdue.

Oh, and when I say combat monopoly, I mean in pvm. pvp is basically whoever can hit the best specs and survive an opponent's specs wins. End of story.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

dragon crossbow

Rune isn't that powerful a weapon. A dragon crossbow might start to make a combat triangle once more, instead of a combat monopoly. Though I do agree, pick is long overdue.

Oh, and when I say combat monopoly, I mean in pvm. pvp is basically whoever can hit the best specs and survive an opponent's specs wins. End of story.

maybe the d crossbow spec would be an immeidate activation of the encahnted bolt that you were using. this would take up 55% so you dont hit like 2 50's and ko some1. the stats should be 10 higher than all the rune c bows stats are to prevent a swarm of d cbow pures. and as a dragon waopon, i think it should have the 60 att limit to prevent d crossbow pures.

Asterick_man.png

-If you've ever reported highwayman for killing you, put this in your signature.

I think those that want a D Pick are not recognizing there is little reward/usefulness for it. While there is the space to have one extra mining ability, there is no space to smith it.

Now there are possibilities such as mining ores to use in Construction or Crafting.

My favourite would be crafting. You can enchant Jewelry and Bolts but not weapons? Silverlight proves this was possible within RS.

Now you could either create a new ore to mine to enchant onto weapons or simply add a spawn point of either Dragonstone or Onyx.

I mean an Onyx chanted Dragon dagger with super strong weapon poison? :lol:

Now the more practical option - construction - putting use to mining ores such as Sandstone, Granite, Limestone, Gold and even Stone Slabs (What are they for?) or adding ores such as Marble to make better constructed houses.

Well I don't know. Just a few ideas. Kite is most probable.

Er... I don't think most people are expecting a new ore to go with the dragon pick. They just want to mine faster.

i disagree, i think jagex should use the release of a dragon pickaxe to update other things with a use in mining.

creating castles in mobilising armys with iron you've mined? yes please \'

2Xeo5.png

I'd like to see a dragon shortsword for sure. I'm thinking a special attack something like this: Dragon short sword, special attack: run through, A vicious stab through your opponent's armour, it ignores 50% of your opponent's stab defence and hits up to 30% higher than normal. Uses up 50% of the bar.

It would need at least that good of a spec to see any use at all, but I'd like to see it become one of the more common dragon items, like the scimitar and dagger, instead of following the current path of the dragon claws.

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

I want drag warhammer to be realesed, it could look something like this and have special attack, which is slightly stronger and will definitely inflict damage, if your opponent is wearing plate armour. And rune pick is enough since iron ore can be mined in 1 swing.

hammer2ud2.png

Miningcapesigcopy.png

Agilitycapesigcopy.png

I want drag warhammer to be realesed, it could look something like this and have special attack, which is slightly stronger and will definitely inflict damage, if your opponent is wearing plate armour. And rune pick is enough since iron ore can be mined in 1 swing.

hammer2ud2.png

I personally think it would need some [bleep]es/horns

priest_wiz.png

Dragon warhammer please ^_^.

Special attack ( Thunderclap: Thor's power flows through you, knocking your opponent 5 squares away and stunning them with 50% more accuracy )

Also, bonus against giants and snakes :P

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Dragon nothing would be nice.

Tbh it's only being released "because" it can be. It's at a point where its barely useful. Claws, Dagger, Scimitar, Halbred are probably the only useful ones.

I may've forgotten something, but I think it's time to move away from Dragon.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

I'd love to see a warhammer to be honest =P it could be a giant dragon claw lol

I like hammers << also, a pick axe would be nice but omg imagine the price and how annoying it'd be for people who don't have it...

5edd9adde7.png

A_G_N_P_H.png

A_G_N_P_H.png

70+ all skills [|||||||||||||||||-------]

I think the reason Dragon Platebody died out so fast (interest wise) is because of the weakness of Dragon Armor in general. On a price:bonus ratio, I'd rather get Torag's.

On topic, I think the Pickaxe would come next, seeing as the Axe came out a while ago.

¤¤ 20death04 in Runescape, Semi-Retired ¤¤

100M+ Net Worth - Yes I do own the AGS in my avatar.

20death04.png

What warhammer? That's a pickaxe. Also, as someone mentioned, dual-wielded short swords would be pretty cool.

So, let's make a special(for a one handed short sword):Since I'd like to see more of a training weapons, I'll try that

Uses 40% of the special bar, increases average damage by 15% for next hit, max hit raised by 10%(if those can work together), ignores part of enemies defence, and maybe raises attack level by 3 or so.

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.

im my opinion (a worthless one), i think that the next dragon weapon will be one for skillers (aka pickaxe) because wgs (when i 1st saw this acronym i thought i was a new gs) had combat based rewards and items released

(i use parentheses(()) a lot dont i?)

Asterick_man.png

-If you've ever reported highwayman for killing you, put this in your signature.

Kiteshield, 'nuff said.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12