Twelve days of scape-mas

lord_troyus

Inspired from a lazy sunday afternoon the TSA 50% male voice choir brings you.. the twelve days of scape-mas

Feel free to sing along!

On the first day of christmas, jagex gave to me : A birds nest from a yew tree

On the second day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the third day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the forth day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Four sandwich ladies, three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the fifth day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Five forging rings, four sandwich ladies, three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the sixth day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Six skillers skilling, five forging rings, four sandwich ladies, three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the seventh day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Seven pures peekaying, six skillers skilling, five forging rings, four sandwich ladies, three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the eight day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Eight mods a'banning, seven pures peekaying, six skillers skilling, five forging rings, four sandwich ladies, three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the ninth day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Nine noobs FREE ST00F'ing, eight mods a'banning, seven pures peekaying, six skillers skilling, five forging rings, four sandwich ladies, three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the tenth day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Ten clans a'warring, nine noobs FREE ST00F'ing, eight mods a'banning, seven pures peekaying, six skillers skilling, five forging rings, four sandwich ladies, three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the eleventh day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Eleven bunyips glorping, ten clans a'warring, nine noobs FREE ST00F'ing, eight mods a'banning, seven pures peekaying, six skillers skilling, five forging rings, four sandwich ladies, three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

On the twelth day of christmas, jagex gave to me: Twelve evil chickens, eleven bunyips glorping, ten clans a'warring, nine noobs FREE ST00F'ing, eight mods a'banning, seven pures peekaying, six skillers skilling, five forging rings, four sandwich ladies, three dragon squares, two lunar gloves and a birds nest from a yew tree.

Merry christmas TIPIT from all at TSA :)

Feel free to think up and post your own.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: This is very well done, it sounds like an actual song instead of just listing off things. I'm too lazy to make up my own though :)

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

What the [bleep]..... Why?

Ask yourself is you can resist 11 bunyips glorping.

:twss:

Amazing lol, made me laugh. :P

Alright, I didn't get that one.

But what I meant was, what is this?

2j3qh46.jpg

It's actually pretty good except.. the eleven bunyips glorping, too many syllables kills it. You should capitalize all the "FIVE FORGING RINGS!" too as that would make it more like the 12 Days of Christmas song. :thumbsup:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

It's actually pretty good except.. the eleven bunyips glorping, too many syllables kills it. You should capitalize all the "FIVE FORGING RINGS!" too as that would make it more like the 12 Days of Christmas song. :thumbsup:

I know that it was! :)

Was a group effort, and chibi just loves the way they go "Glorp" and wanted it in there :)

HAHA, good job lads, wish I was there to help you out (and yeah, 11 Bunyips glorping does fit) 8-)

Indeed, Tip.it HAS been good to the Tal Shiar Alliance...

Wether it was the work we were allowed to do for the MSSW, the articles we (me and Deathmath) can write for the Times, the Did You Knows, the TET people, Conclave and CIC, or the general useful help we get from this site, or simply the steady stream of people that find our clan through this site... It has all been wonderful :)

I've just finished an article for the Tip.it Times with a somewhat obscure Christmas message for us all, feel free to go read it if you haven't already... But in that sense it is still hard to describe how much Tip.It has become a part of the culture we have in our own clan. So all we can do is toast to a year of good fortune, both the one we just had, and the one we will have :)

Merry Christmas everyone :)

PS;

:mrgreen: <--- is that a happy Grinch?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Didn't Jagex release something like this (different words) 2 years ago?

First line is the same though :lol:

Nice work all the same, this is different from Jagex's and better too. (Hell instead of Five Forging Rings they put Five Evil Bobs #-o )