Your car or future car.

Agunimon979

So, post your current car, cares you used to have, or cars you want when you are of legal age to drive!

For me, I'm not old enough to drive, but when I'm 16 soon I'm buying a 1968 Mercury Cougar and please dont lecture me on insurance/gas blah blah blah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_Cougar

I assume you've got some good mechanical knowledge backing that purchase? (or I guess a lot of money) I think my favorite 1960s car will always be the 1964 Mustang. Typical, but one of my favorite designs. Of course, I'm not counting the 1969-1972 Opel GT, which I will buy one of these days.

I'm buying a fixer-upper

Here's our family car. We've also got some motorbikes in the shed :thumbup:

newcarck6.jpg

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I have owned an 89 diesel corona for the last 2 years. Its economical, reliable and has a good heater which is all I ask for from a car to keep me content. I have never understood the attraction of people (boys particularly) to fancy cars, I wouldn't want to use a car to help me define my personality and I find the penis extension analogy too apt. I would certainly not want to score a girl whose attraction was partly due to my car, it just seems fickle.

NICKELEY102.png

Got mine a few months ago, loving this car! this is my dream car, and when i need a new one, getting a new Mustang with body kit and a sports car look. Only difference between this car and mine is the rims. mine is 40th anniversary and has the 5 spoked heavy rims

PICT0013.jpg

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

I'm dead cool so i'm getting a motorbike. And i'm gonna ride it with no helmet. In its place is gonna be a fedora.

Attaboy. Welcome to the gang. I mean, club.

We're really a gang.

But make sure to tape the fedora down nice and tight.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm probably being given a 2000-something (I think it's 2003) Chevy Blazer, which my dad's currently driving. I hate it, it smells weird too. :roll:

But eventually I'd like either an orange Jeep Wrangler just because or a VW Thing if they start making them again (or I could get an old one and run it off used fry oil :-k )

But I'll probably end up (first time I buy a car) with a used Jeep Wrangler or a small VW car... a Jetta probably. idk.

I just spend a bit of time searching on google for that car from Futurama- thundercougerlightingfalconbird

or something like that, but I couldn't find it. Damn. Anywho, I dunno what car i'll drive but I don't think i'll drive a motorbike. If I could get any car in the known universe, probably an Aston Martin.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Got mine a few months ago, loving this car! this is my dream car, and when i need a new one, getting a new Mustang with body kit and a sports car look. Only difference between this car and mine is the rims. mine is 40th anniversary and has the 5 spoked heavy rims

PICT0013.jpg

GT?

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....