The Tooth Incident!

Lionheart_0

This is like the Saw series now. That's all I'm going to say.

Well, since the bear hasn't had his stomach muscles pulled out through his nostrils with an industrial vacuum cleaner/blender, I'd say it's nothing like the Saw series.

What I mean was, it was amusing the first time. Second time it was ok. And gradually losing it's appeal and getting old, like Saw

I know, I was being a [bleep]. :P

You are a [bleep] :P :lol:

:(

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people actually liking this or are they just hopping along the bandwagon and kissing up to the green names?

I've seen funnier and more interesting stuff than this in a math textbook.

-.- You lie.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I enjoy it and find it funny, but not something to make me laugh out loud (If prehaps it did make me laugh out loud my name would be contradictory).

As for the maths textbook comment, who doesnt laugh in the face of the number pi, I mean it sounds like a food.

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

This is not funny -.-

Is there a rule that says:"mods are allowed to spam."?

no

so GTFO and go to /b/,ill meet you guys there :thumbup:

Wooooah Nelly. Who's spamming? It's informing others of a funny cartoon strip, and opening it to discussion. And /b/ may be where you hang, but generally we aren't all that keen on the place. :thumbup:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Will people please stop being hypocritical, if they supposedly think this topic is spam, why spam it yourself?

Right, so I can't have a contrary opinion now? First of all, I said that I didn't find it that funny. Is that what got under your skin? It's not like I only came in to say I think it's spam.

Besides, why can't I protest a topic if I think there's something wrong with it? The OP is a cartoon that looks like it took 2 minutes to draw in paint, for christ's sake. Am I to take it that I can post anything I draw or any cartoon I want so long as I say "comment" underneath it?

There's nothing spamming nor anything hypocritical about me commenting on the merits of a thread.

What the hell has happened to Tip.It.

This thread is stupid. The guy doing the drawings or whatever clearly hasn't put any effort into them, and it's not as if it's a lolcomedy goldmine! They are mediocre at best, and only have merit if they are loosely based off of real events.

What's worse is YOU DID GO THE WAY OF THE LUCAS AND YOU OVER MILKED THIS!!! It was sort of funny at first, as it was unexpected, but after every comic turned into a bear fight, it got old. I highly doubt the artist wanted to use repetition to link his comics together, that's [developmentally delayed]ed.

All I can say is, to the artist, try harder and learn to comedy. To the mod's posting this, shame on you all. Except Pryomancer, he's a pretty cool dude. You are all unproffessional (except pryomancer) and I will (if I could be bothered) pm'ed an admin to warrant your dismisslol.

What has happened to Tip.It.

I don't get it.

It's like someone just dreamt up some random story and put it on paper thinking it was insta-lulz. It doesn't have a punchline, or wit, or irony, or anything.

It's a bit like 50 cent and song writing, know what I mean?

I don't get it.

It's like someone just dreamt up some random story and put it on paper thinking it was insta-lulz. It doesn't have a punchline, or wit, or irony, or anything.

I personally find it pretty funny. Maybe it is the fact that it is so random...

I also like the drawings. Not very detailed maybe, not very talented, but, they speak to me ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

THERE ARE BEARS IN AUSTRALIA!!!

Koala Bear (man they are scary things)

Its not a bear.Pouches makes it a thing I can't pronounce,let alone spell.My soup pail or something.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I don't get it.

OT is turning more and more into a clique everyday that's bent on "lolz." It's happening, we can't stop it.

I agree that the thread has little to no merit. If an ordinary user made this topic it would be reported and shut down immediately.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I don't get it.

OT is turning more and more into a clique everyday that's bent on "lolz." It's happening, we can't stop it.

I agree that the thread has little to no merit. If an ordinary user made this topic it would be reported and shut down immediately.

I disagree. It is placed in off topic, and the off topic forum itself is full of no-merit threads that are allowed to exist. I enjoyed reading these comics, and therefore I think it should be allowed to exists, regardless of the title of the thread creator.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I don't think it's just OT. Everywhere you look around here, there's small cliques.

Tip.It really is nothing but a group of vaguely-related cliques.

...wow. Now I feel depressed. :?

/emo