Sticky Situations

Leoo

Hard decisions? Not really... I'm happy enough with myself that I'm open to talk about most things that are bothering me with a lot of honesty. I'm not afraid to be vulnerable or to show others that I'm feeling weak at the particular moment. Sharing this with other people is enough to get me out of hard decisions. They usually help me sit down, weigh up some options, provide alternative thoughts, throw in some devil advocate provocatives that might be harsh but true and usually I'm satisfied and come to my own decision somewhere in the middle of it all.

One thing that I can't sort out though is deciding what to eat. Food is pretty much the only decision that I can't be influenced with nor make up my own mind about. Deciding what to have for breakfast, lunch or dinner is a problem. Usually Brent and I debate about it for a good 30 minutes before we even reach a solution. "what do you feel like for lunch?" "dunno... what do you feel like?" "I dunno, I'm asking you because if I knew what I felt like, I wouldn't be asking" "well I dunno either... are you in a chicken mood?" "I dont know what kind of mood I'm in.." and it goes on...... :wall:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Did anyone else get a thought in their head after reading the title? :? :oops:

Anyway i haven't really made any hard decisions, i guess there were a few in school but my memory seems to have failed me. :cry:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Did anyone else get a thought in their head after reading the title? :? :oops:

No because we are mature.

Two of my best friends got into an all out fist-fight at school.

I could lie adn keep on from getting suspended or tell the truth and get the other suspended. I told the dean of student behaivor that I didn't remember anything. They both got away scott-free.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Put me in a jelly bean store and tell me to pick only one flavour. Decisions, decisions...

Nah, the only hard decision I'm worried right now are what subjects I'd do for college. I'm good on a broad range of subjects and I just can't give up some for the other :cry:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

How a case of self-defense turned into a JLO (Irish version of an ASBO) charge of assault and criminal damage :| Pretty screwed up situation.

Hardest choice? Breaking up with my GF with the 50% of then getting with the girl of my dreams, either succeed and be happy for along time or fail and be out of an already very happy relationship.

Coming up with a nickname that could stick for life.After I took out all Star Trek,Star Wars,Battlestar Galactica,Babylon 5,Lord of the Rings references,I was left with next to nothing.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Yea, but I had proper stain removal.

Actually, come to think of it, not really. I guess my highschool courses might count, since they have some bearing on what I might major in in college, and difficulty and all that.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm in one right now. My friend wants me to move away from home and go to college with him. My girlfriend wants me to stay home so I can see her. I'm pressured to get a job and a car - but it's a catch-22. I need money to buy a car, and I need a car to go to work. I'm probably going to fail my senior year because I'm failing one required class (go figure it's the one that's required) all because I don't have a damn printer, so I don't know what to do now.

But on the bright side, at least the sun is still shining. :mrgreen:

I was taking the ACT 3 weeks ago at my high school, and I nearly cheated. I went there and took it the same day as my sister, they put us in the same room, the sat me behind her, and gave us the same version of the test. I really feel good about the science, but I was sure on maybe half of them. I decided to guess instead of cheating, and apparently I guessed well. Turns out I made a 35 on the science with a bunch of guessing... She made a 24 on that section. Yay for educated guesses :P

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Sticky situation sounds a tad wrong.

My hardest decision? Hmm... Probably when I was thrown out of the house I just roamed over the streets with my backpack for a long time. Collecting my money, finding a place to sleep for a couple of nights and find somewhere to work. That was a pretty hard time.

;>

I had to choose between my girlfriend or my bestfriends. I made the right choice imo. :thumbup:

Sticky situation sounds a tad wrong.

Grow up ffs.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

High school with all my friends :\

had to make plenty of hard decisions due to drama.

I'm in hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh schoooooooooool. I have proooooooooooooooooooooooblems. And Diabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeees.

Naaaaaaaaaaaah, just messin' witcha.

Endure hard times and learn to respect the small, immature things in life.

Aye.

Never, really. Except ordering at my favorite places. Mmm.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream